Masaki's Diary

Her Dark Secret

 

Mayu's POV

I laid all of the fu*king dolls on the bed,all 30 of them(there was actually more but the bed was too small).

I sighed and thought to myself,man I must be crazy for listening to the dolls.

Come,lied down with us,you can sleep on us if you want to...hehehe

0.0

"Uhmm,I'm not sleepy,well sleep tight"I said as I laughed anxiously.I swear one day the dolls are going to ually harass me.

I went down to the fireplace to read the diary.

Masaki's POV/Diary

The first moment I met my 'new' family,I feel in love with them instantly.I had actually expected wicked 'new' siblings who would torture their adopted brother but I was wrong.Meet my two siblings,Taeyeon and G.O aka mustache hyung.Taeyeon is the same age as me but she likes to call me 'oppa'.

The only problem I had with the family was the grandma who is indeed wicked.She hates the idea of having an adopted child in her family.She says that a family with an adopted child is 'unpure'.I have tried  so hard to make her like me,I even took cooking class for god's sake! but she treats me like garbage anyways.

In school,I was indeed the popular one.Everyone wants to be friends with me,the girls would  do anything to date me but in my heart there is and will always be one girl who I would love forever.

She is none other than my sister,Taeyeon.

I tried so hard not to fall for her but my heart becomes weak everytime she's with me.

'It is only in the heart that one can see rightly'

I knew we were meant to be together.Taeyeon accepted my feelings and day by day,our relationship was more than a brother and sister relationship.

Our parents never suspected anything but grandma knew...

 

My life changed when Taeyeon...my lovely Taeyeon..

She was diagnosed with brain cancer and only had a few months to live...

On the day that I heard the news,I felt like exchanging brains with her but I knew it was impossible.

'Winners never quit and quitters never win'.

She said that both of us are winners and we should never ever quit in life.

Obviously,grandma blamed me for the disease...

Since then,I did everything I wanted to do with Taeyeon...

We kissed for the first time by the sea...I swear I will never kiss another girl in my life after kissing Taeyeon...We went out ike a normal couple but of course we had to do it secretly.

One month before her so-called expiration date,she asked me for one last thing that she wanted to do with me and only me...

Yeah,you guessed it,ual ...

I wanted to do it with Taeyeon but she was so fragile that the wind(one actually) could break her...However,it was her final wish so we did it when she was discharged from the hospital...

Somehow,I knew grandma was watching us closely but I wonder why didn't she tell our parents about me and Taeyeon's relationship...She was waiting for something to happen.

The moment she waited was finally here...

The day Taeyeon died...

AN:Hey guys so sorry for the short update :p,I will try my best to update a longer chapter,please suggest characters for my next story!!I will be very happy to accept any suggestions!Arigato Gozaimas!