Tell me

Her Dark Secret

 

Mayu's POV

I rushed back home feeling angry and hungry...I feel like I haven't eaten in years...

I opened the door slowly...Creakk...

Welcome home Mayu...hehehehe

Their giggles filled the entire house... 

Fu*k you!!

I banged the door and went into the kitchen...How am I suppose to survive,soon the money will be gone...

I have to go back to japan...I can't live here anymore...

I ate anything that I could find in the kitchen and stomped upstairs...I wanted answers NOW!

I stood in front of the damn dolls,glaring at each and every one of the them...

What's the matter hunny,tell us your problems...hehhehe

"No one calls me hunny but my mum,you stupid dolls!!!"I shouted pushing the dolls off the shelf.

I grabbed one of the dolls and choked it as if I'm choking a person...

"I want answers,who are you and why are you doing this to me?!!"I shouted,tears in my eyes.

Don't worry dear,we'll take care of you,we promise...hehehe

I grunted and threw the doll out of the window...Hmm maybe I should do that to all of them...

If I were you,I wouldn't want to do that,our body is like a magnet attached to the house...hehehhe

I kicked the dolls away and went downstairs...there must be something in this house that could help me find all the answers...

I opened the basement door,my family who I killed was in there,their bodies were lying beside each other...

Hunny,have you eaten yet?

Yah!Where did you put my y man magazine?

Mayu,you are suppose to be in bed!!

Their voices were coming from the dolls...It was as if everything returned to normal in the house...

I'm sorry,mother,father,onee-chan...I took the dolls and placed them in a box...

I looked around the basement and noticed a peculiar box..

There were writtings on the box(not books,sorry for the typing error previously)

DO NOT TOUCH!MASAKIS PRIVATE PROPERTY!!

I opened the box and found a picture.He must be Masaki.

I thought the previous family who lived here were korean?

Inside the box,there was a photo album and a diary..

I looked through the photo album and there were two photos inside...

                 

My siblings,was written underneath the pictures.

He must have been adopted...

I flipped the pages of the diary and he only wrote a few pages of the diary...

But before I read the diary,I continued searching the house and found nothing...

I went upstairs bringing the album and the diary with me...I went to the doll room.

What's that hunny,a present for us?...hehehe

"No you fuc*ing dolls"I showed the pictures to them and...

The room became completely silent...

"Tell me,who are these people?Are you one of them?"I asked as I looked at each of the doll...

Silence again...

"Please,you are the only ones who can help me,I'll do anything,just tell me who these people are"I said pleading..

Anything...?

I nodded...

Two of them are among us and one of them we curse...hehehe

"Are these two among you?"I asked showing the picture of the two siblings...

Yes...The other one is alive but he should be cursed for what he did...

"Did he killed you?"

No more questions...hehehe

Now,we want you to take all of us and place us your bed...hehehe

What the hell did I just do?!!

AN:Yeay another subscriber :D Mayu will read the diary in the next chapter :) Sorry for my bad english guys