Is This Happening?

Stuck

 


"If I leave you for someone, but then I realized you are my true love and come back to you...” Taeyeon stopped and looked at her in the eye. "Would you still accept and forgive me?"

 

"You can leave...You can stay and we'll both move on, I won't hate you." She said as she hugs the older girl.

 

"If I leave, who will you love? And who will love you back the way I do?" The older girl asks.

 

"No…no one, but if she's the one that puts that smile on your face then I will happily leave. I just want the best for you…because...I love you too much" the younger one cries.

 

"You know I love you too... I don’t want to ruin this...but...." Taeyeon pretends to stab her heart with an invisible knife. "Darn this heart..." She lies on the floor staring at the ceiling and ponders.

 

"I don't know what to do, I can't stand the thought everyday…of you ever leaving me for her but...I want the best for you…" She looks at Taeyeon

 

"And I can’t stand seeing you hurt everyday because of me... And you know me too much..." the older girl stood up and hugs her.

 

"I love you Taeng, don't ever forget that…" She bursts into tears. "I won’t... Don’t forget I love you too. I ruv you." Taeyeon assured her and kisses her lips.

 

 

 

"Why did that happen? Ugh, I miss you now...." Taeyeon sighs and lays flat on her bed. Pondering if she will call her or not.

 

Her name was showing on the screen. Jung Sooyeon.

 

Taeyeon wanted to call her badly but she knows she doesn't want to disturb her. She threw her phone to her side still staring at the ceiling.

 

"Gaaaah! You are seriously killing me Jessica Jung." She cried out loud.

 

 

"Hey! I have never seen you here before. I'm guessing you’re the new girl." A teenage girl said scratching the back of her neck. "Ah, yeah I am." The younger girl said smiling back at her. "So. Hi. I'm Kim Taeyeon. What's your name?" Taeyeon said reaching out her hand for a shake. "I'm Jessica Jung" she said reaching for Taeyeon's hand to shake it.

 

"Nice to meet you Jesshika." The younger girl laughed at the way Taeyeon said her name. "It’s Jessica and nice to meet you too Taeyeon." Shaking their hands together.

 

"So, have you made friends with anyone in the neighborhood?" The older girl said walking towards the swing as the younger follows. "No, not yet. You're the first one." She smiles and sits on the swing, holding tightly the chains supporting the saddle, she slowly rock herself back and forth.

 

“Ah. So why did you move here?” Taeyeon said sitting at the other swing beside Jessica’s. “Family business, actually I was born in Los Angeles, USA. We moved to Seoul a year ago and then we moved here.” Jessica explained. “Oh, you are from America. Wow. But you speak so Korean fluently.” Taeyeon wondered.

 

“Yeah, that’s because my parents used to speak Korean when we’re at home rather than English. Korean will always be my parent’s mother tongue.” The younger said and Taeyeon nodded receiving all the information from her.

 

“So do you actually live here?” Jessica’s asks. “No. We moved here too. I came from Jeonrado Jeonju. We just moved to Gwangju since my father works here and he doesn’t want to come to Jeonju anymore from here.” Jessica nodded.

 

“I’m I your first friend?” Jessica asked. Taeyeon shot a confused look at her. “I know it’s weird. But am I?” she ask again. “Truth is, yes.” She admitted. “Oh really?” Jessica’s face lit up when she heard what Taeyeon said.

 

“Yeah, here in Gwangju though. I really don’t interact with other people that much. That’s because I don't go out a lot and I pick my friends. I don’t easily trust anyone.” Taeyeon said bluntly, making Jessica a little tensed. “You trust me right?” She hesitantly asks. “Well, I just met you but, I think we can be great friends.” Taeyeon patted Jessica’s head.

 

“Taeyeon-ah! Wait up!” A running Jessica shouted, trying to catch up with her best friend. “Don’t be a slow poke, run faster.” The older girl said, taping her shoe waiting for the younger one. “Huff, why do you walk so fast?

“I don’t know. I just walk fast I guess?” Taeyeon chuckled and continued to walk to the park with Jessica beside her.

“What are we going to do in the park again?” Jessica asks, nudging the latter. “I want to show you something very beautiful. I just discovered a week or so when I was waiting for you to come here.” Taeyeon answered.

The younger one just nodded and followed Taeyeon.

“So, how are your parents? Are they still arguing and stuff?” Taeyeon asks upon hearing it, Jessica kicked a rock.

“I don’t understand them anymore. They are just. Ugh.” Jessica confessed to her bestfriend.

"no worries, I'm here to listen." Taeyeon smiles and hold her bestfriends hand.

 

 

----

A/N: Short I know... Sorry about that.. But wait this is going to be a 3shot.... so i will continue on on the second one once I shoo this enemy of mine away.. ><

what do you think? lol boring, yes I know.. lol