Chapter 1

Our Loves,Lifes and Friendship

Author POV

The girls get ready on the stage to perform their new song i got a boy, they all seems so nervouse because this is their new comeback on korea....and their style on this song really different with their usual style, this song style really like gangsta girl and their really scared if they made a mistake and ruin their new comeback.

But girls generation is the best girl group so like what we can expected from them, they give all sowon their best performance and made all sowon really proud and more crazy for them

After i got a boy performance

 “ Oh god tae tae, i’m so nervouse before....but i’m really happy now, we all do that very well and there is no mistake taetae” tiffany said to taeyeon and hug her really tight.

 “ yeah yeah...you ar right pany ah...but..but..”

 “ but what taetae ” still hugging her bestfriend

 “ Please Less...en..up..your..hug..a..lit..tle..iii.....can’t...breathhh ” breathless

 “ O.O oopsss, sorry tae tae “ lessen up her hug and kiss taeyeon cheek for apologize

 “ its okay pany ah, i love your hug, i love it so much but please dont be to tight, cause i can breath and if i can’t breath..... i will DIE pany ah ckkckckkck, and if i die i can’t see your angelic face, your beauty eyesmile and of course your y damn .” Taeyeon said to tiffany with sparkling eyes because she’s imagining about tiffany’s y (she’s already feel like in heaven ckckkck)

 “ Yah Tae Tae!!!! Don’t curse and you are really a dork sweet byuntae “tifffany said with shy grin and Slaps Taeyeon Arm and bring taeyeon back to the earth (?).

 “ kkkee, yes i’m...i’m your sweet byuuntae pany ah kkkkeee”

 “ Dork “ rolling eyes

 “ oh, i’m forgot...come on guys..we have to change our costume for the next performance “

 “ okay leader “ all the girls shout

All snsd member change their costume and perform their another new song and hit songs like promise,romantic st,gee,run devil run, mr taxi and etc. Until only taeyeon and tiffany who go to stage to perform their duet song while the rest snsd member monitoring their leader and their manajer hwang on backstage.

On Backstage

Yuri’s POV

I watch taeyeon and tiffany sing their duet song in backstage with the rest of snsd member, their song really sad and my member see them both with big eyes and already drown with their stage chemistry....but they don’t see what i see...i see everything, i see many secret..i see everything you hide taeyeon ah...cause i know we are on the same boat!!!!

End for Chapter 1