STEP 1

Gotta Be You

 

 

 

"Sorry.." Luhan muttered. You just keep on silent. Your face turns to the floor. That time, you feels like the floor are so attractive now. You head up. You stared at his eyes. You fake a smile and said, "No, its okay. Its.. Its already t-time for b-both of us.. made our own way, right? I hope.. you can take care of-- your self." he stared back at you. You try to hold on your tears, and keep on smiling. Like nothing happen. "O-Okay, bye. Luhan." You said with a weak voice and start to leave him. "Please, stop me Luhan." you thought. But, instead Luhan just looked at you from behind. You turned at back. You saw, Luhan already leave you. You fall on your knees. Tears starts to fall. Rains are starts to drop. Its feels like the world are also crying like you. You sighed heavily. People that walked around, stared at you weirdly. Then, suddenly you feels like somthing blocks you from the rain. ou head up, and saw someone that you always can rely on.

 

 

 

 

"Lay.." and then, your vision went completely blank.

 

 


 

You heard somebody talking outside from your room very clearly

 

 

"How should I know about that?"

 

"Yah! Slow down your voice. You might wake her up"

 

"But, why did he let go of JiNa? I-I thought he loves her?"

 

"I dont know too. But, it seems like JiNa still loves him. 2 days already and she didnt moves a bit from the bed. sleeps all the time~"

 

"Guys?" You said as you opened the door. "JiNa-ahh! Finally!" Yuri hugged you. "Uhm, whats happen, actually?" You asked and hugged her back. "You fainted for 2 frickin days!" Yuri answered and let go of you. "Fainted?" You raised an eyebrow, and a moment later you frowned a bit as you remembered back what happened. "Yeah, fainted." Kris added. "Thank God, that Lay was there." Yuri said while patted my shoulder. You look at Lay. Lay was smiling at you and showed his dimple. "Thankyou." you smiled at him. He just nodded. "So, lets celebrate?!" Chanyeol said, half shouting. "Yeah!" Baekhyun grinned. "Lets go!" they all said in unison. "G-guys, I think I want to stay at home." You said. "Aww, why? We want to celebrate you." Kai pouted. "Yeah. But, we still can celebrate it, at here?" You suggested. Their cheered happily. "So, Kai call the Pizza, Chen, Xiumin, Suho and DO you guys go buy snacks, tidbits and anythings that edible. Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun and Tao you guys go buy a party thingy. Such as, balloons and so on. Lay and Yuri will help me with the house cleaning, okay?" You said and they were all saluted you like you're the captain and went to go buy the things that needed.

 

 

"I thought, you're just wake up from your long sleep, and you'll be weak, I guess Im wrong." Lay smiled. "Oh, like you dont know me." you replied and arrange the chairs just like what Lay's did. "Yeah, I know you so well." he chuckled. "Thanks for saving me that day." ou turned to look at him. "Yeah, no problem." he pinched your cheeks. "Yah, thats hurt. Btw, thats whats friends are supposed to do, right?" you added and pushed his hand gently. He just nodded. "JiNa! Help me with this!" You heard Yuri shouted for your help. Then you left him and went to Yuri. He sighed heavily.

 

 

30 minutes later, they finally reached your home. Your home not packed with people, since your house quite big. Futhermore, your parents are also one of the richest person in Korea. And you live with Yuri, since your parents give the premission to live by yourself. Sometimes, the EXO boys will stay with you. 

 

 

 

"Yay! Lets start it!" Kai said ethusistically. 

 

 


 

 

"I need to pick up this call." Sehun said to them and then, talked to the phone.

 

"Whos that" "How should I know?" "I think its serious." "I bet that family matters." "Yah! Sehun's parent at overseas right?" "Stop it, guys." 

 

"Guys, Luhan called me, and he asked you guys, to back home." Sehun smiled awkwardly. "Ahh, waeyo? Did he jealous-" before Chanyeol could finish his words, Baekhyun already shoved his head. "Yah! Whats was that for?" he asked while rubbed his head. "Okay,guys. Its- okay. L-Luhan already asked you to back home. I guess he already bored." You smiled bitterly. They all looked at you with sympathetics look. "We're sorry." Suho sighed. "Noona, we're promise you we're going to make Luhan ge to you." Tao smiled. "Eh? No, no. Okay? Its already happened. Dont worry about it, okay? Its okay, because I have all of you as my companion." You smiled to assuring them. "Oh, do you guys remember our first impression to you guys?" Yuri asked while clasping both her hands. "Of course we do!" Kai chuckled. "Yeah, at that time, you guys still befriend with-" they all sighed when DO about to said someonee's name. "Lets forget about it, kay?" Yuri smiled. "Yeah, you guys first impression to us, is pathetic arrogant right?" Kris chuckled. "Oh, Jerk ." Chen added. "Yeah~ Omg, idk that we could befriend like now." You chuckled. "Yeah, but at that time, Jina already befriend with Lay." Xiumin said. "Yeah, its been like we're friends since in grade 2? I guess. Then, when we're a high schooler, its seems like, Lay and I getting seperated." You added and then frowned a bit. "But, hey. We're all friends right now, right? Thats all matter now." Suho smiled. When they busy chatting happily, they totally forgot about Luhan. Then, suddenly a loud knock from outside.

 

 

"OMG, whos that?" You startled. "Ghost~" Chen and Chanyeol said in unison. "Yah! No ghost in my house okay? Or else, you guys are the ghost." You said and earned a chuckled from them. "Kris, you go!" Yuri pushed Kris to forward. "Waeyo? Asked Lay! He's heartless No no, asked JiNa! Since, this is her house." Kris defended himself. "Guys, I'll go get it, okay?" You smiled. You bravely step to the front door. "We can take a look at the window right, since this house are covered with window." Sehun suggested. "That'll be more scarier than ever!" Baekhyun replied. Then, they all hide behind you. You slowly open the door and saw the person that you really missed this past 2 days.

 

 

 

 

 

"L-Luhan?" You startled. "Oh, its you." They all straighten up. You almost tear up, but you try to smile a bit at him. "C-come in." You stuttered. Yuri, who is standing next to you, realized that you're going to cry, hurriedly said, "Uhm, JiNa, follow me." Yuri said and dragged you to other place. They all eyeing you Yuri.

 

 

 

"JiNa, you can cry here. Im going to talk to them , for awhile okay?" Yuri said while caressing your cheeks. You just nodded. After about 10 minutes, they already leave your house. Yuri quickly went to your room. "JiNa." she called you and hugged you tightly. You cried in her shoulder. At that time, you really need someone to hug and to cry on. "You can story to me whole thing, if you want to. Im here, okay?" Yuri said in soft tone. "T-Thankyou , Y-Yuri." you sobbed. "Neh, im your friend right?" Yuri smiled eventhough you cant see it. 

 

 


 

Well, hello there! Thanks for subscribing my story! Im appreciate it a lot! Sorry for any grammatical mistakes there. Do leave a comment kay? Loveyouguys :*

 

 

Lots of love,  

JungHasz