Mr.Pineapple Man

Pineapples

"YUNHO!!!COME!"Jaejoong shouted as he finished his sculpture.

Yunho sighed and got off the couch to see what Jaejoong wanted him for.Jaejoong smiled to himself and lightly smirked.

"Oh...My....God...."Yunho gasped as he saw the sculpture,2 times more gigantic than himself."I call him...Mr.Pineapple Man!!!"

Yunho facepalmed himself.Oh.My.God.

"Mr.Pineapple Man wants you to eat him!Be a cannibal!"Jaejoong quickly got the eyes of the sculpture,which were small Pineapple pieces cut-up.He then shoved it through Yunho's mouth and Yunho choked and pushed him off.

"Jaejoong!!!"

"Mr.Pineapple Man doesn't like you.."

"You sound like a girl on her per--"

"Shut up!"

Jaejoong got another piece from Mr.Pineapple Man which was the face.The face was just a huge regular Pineapple.Yunho looked at him with a puzzled face.Jaejoong smacked Yunho with the Pineapple and Yunho fell.He groaned.

Yunho got up and charged at Jaejoong and they both hit the wall.But Yunho tackled Jaejoong too hard and they accidently smashed lips together.

Yunho and Jaejoong closed their eyes and kissed more deeply.An innocent kiss.

Yunho finished the kiss and looked at Jaejoong.

"Oh...My...God..."

Jaejoong smiled."You look like Mr.Pineapple Man!!"

Yunho slapped Jaejoong,not hard but enough to sting.

Yunho then ungripped his arms from Jaejoong and went back to the couch to watch TV.

Jaejoong playfully smirked and ran to his room.He was going to surprise Yunho.After 5 minutes,he went near Yunho.

"Yunho~Look~"

Yunho looked at Jaejoong and sighed,facepalming himself.

He couldn't believe it.Jaejoong.He actually brought a costume from eBay and purchased it with HIS credit card.YUNHO's credit card.

The costume was called 'Pineapple Delight' which to Yunho,Sounded like a pineapple cake.The costume had a pineapple hat and the body part was a gigantic pineapple.

Yunho worried about Jaejoong.He was crazy.Jaejoong hovered over Yunho.

"I love you."

Yunho looked at Jaejoong then smelled him.

"Disgusting!First take a shower!You smell like pineapple!"

Jaejoong kissed Yunho to shut up him.

Yunho kissed back and smiled."I love you too.But take a shower!"

"Not until you take one with me!~"Jaejoong said as he winked.Yunho sighed.

They had 2 bathrooms.Jaejoong's was yellow with a pineapple stench and Yunho's was just plain normal.

They were going to Jaejoong's bathroom.Yunho sighed.

It was pineapple everything.The sink was yellow,the toilet was yellow,the curtains were pineapples with faces,the shampoo and conditioner was even pineapples!

Yunho always thought the water was pineapple juice but it was just plain water.

They stepped in the shower and Jaejoong winked.They were in their clothes off but only with boxers.Yunho had red boxers and of course,Jaejoong had Spongebob pineapple boxers.

~END~