i love you

That Guy

 

It had become late and really dark now, but you had just finished your night shift at work so there was no chance of you going home earlier. You enjoyed your office job for Lotte, you had been working there for almost two and a half years. The Lotte building was located in Myeondong, not far from where you lived so getting home was not a problem for you.

You farewelled your workmates and proceeded out of the building on your way home. You were a bit worried about your safety as you made your way home. The area was dark with only street lights and there were barely people walking about. You became cautious with each step you took, afraid that someone would be follow you.

You turn the street, just a couple more streets and you would be home. Maybe you were becoming paranoid or over concerned but you felt as though someone was following you. You were afraid to turn your head back to look. You tried to quicken your steps. Your heart was beating slightly faster now and you were breathing heavily.

Each step you took, it felt like you were being dragged back, not getting anywhere and the person behind you would soon catch up to you. Suddenly, an arm had wrapped around your shoulder. You panicked from shock and felt as though you were about to have a miniature heart attack. Before you could scream and defend yourself, you turned your head to look at the person.

He smiles softly back at you. “Sorry to scare you”

You recognise him but you don’t know him well. He works on the same floor as you back at the office, but you hardly knew a thing about him! Except that you found him kind of cute and that he was one of the executive workers who played an important role in the industry.

“Ah, it’s ok” you shyly look to the ground, continuing to walk by his side. He felt a bit awkward so he removed his arm from your shoulder and scratches behind his head.

“You looked a bit scared, so I thought I’d accompany you” he said with a sweet smile again.

“Also, I couldn’t let a beautiful girl like you walk alone when there are dangerous people out there” he embarrasses himself.

‘What’s wrong with this guy? He’s so greasey haha’ you thought to yourself but you found it touching and giggled “Thank you”

“My name’s Woohyun, we work on the same floor and you’re…(insert your name)?”

“Yes” you say, but you were confused as to how he knew your name. Then again, he was one of the executive workers so he must’ve known everyone’s name, you thought to yourself.

The two of you continued to walk together side by side but in silence.

He noticed that you were cold and had goosebumps on your arms, partly from his little scare. He removed his blazer and offered it to you, settling it on your shoulders. You accept it and thank him.

You both came to a slow stop. There were a group of apartments straight ahead of you and another few on your right.

He asks “Which side is yours?”

“Over there” you say, pointing to the right.

“Nice” he says “I live up there” pointing to the apartments straight ahead.

“So we live close to each other” you smile.

“My place isn’t too far now, I think I can manage” You thank him for the blazer and for accompanying you.

“I’ve troubled you too much, you should be on your way home too”

But he insists and is aware of your safety “I’ve walked you up to here, so I’ve got to finish walking you until you’re home”

So the two of you continue making your way down that last road to your house. It turns out to be longer than he expected.

“Thankfully I came, I could have not let you walk here alone” he says.

“Thank you” You smiled at his loveliness, he has such manners.

Once you both arrived in front of your apartment, you were about to give back his blazer but took a look at the road behind him. It was a bit far, let alone from his house.

“Now that you arrived safely, I don’t have to worry anymore and can make my own way home happily” he says.

But you stopped him “It’s become very late now and I would hate for you to walk home alone after what you’ve done for me, so how about you stay over mine for the night?”

You thought it’d be weird that you were offering him to stay over but you wanted to thank him somehow and you didn’t mind the company. He accepts appreciatively, making you feel less awkward.

Once in your apartment, the two of you make it to your room where you showed him your bed. You offered to sleep on the couch and for him to sleep on your bed, but he was making up excuses like “this bed is too big for me” and “I’m scared, I don’t want to get goosebumps too”

You threw a pillow at his teasing. In the end you gave in and agreed to sleep with him, just to stop his excuses and since he was really nice to you. A smile of satisfaction grew on his face. You weren’t worried if he was to do anything to you, because you knew he wasn’t that type of guy.

You both got in the bed sheets. He wrapped his arms around your waist with his muscular arms and you were in the embrace of his warm chest. You were shocked, you didn’t think he would be like this. You thought of it as nothing more than just lying in bed together.

He pulls you into him and whispers in your ear “I actually don’t like up in those apartments, in fact I don’t live in this area, I’m from Gangnam”

You looked at him confused. “But...Then why did you?...”

“Cause I knew this would happen (you guys in bed together)” he says.

“YOU—“ you were going to have a go at him but he continued.

“And of course, I couldn’t let my crush walk home alone, I had to find out where she was living” he teased.

You looked at him and had to laugh at his greasiness. He was adorable.

"I Love You" With that, you both shared a deep kiss and fell asleep in the comfort of each other’s arms.

THE END

 

~Author’s Note~

HEY GUYS!

How was that?

Did you enjoy another one of my fics? This time it’s a one-shot! (cause I ain’t good with long stuff)

LOL I’m sorry if you’re sick of this, but to be honest this was another dream I had XD

I think I can only write fics based on my dreams HAHA but I’ll try to continue to write for your needs!

I hope you guys liked it!

Please feel free to comment, share or subscribe!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

I get so happy when I get new comments, views and subscribers! It all means a lot to me xox