We Finally Found You

We Finally Found You

 

Jongin wears a thin jacket while his feet drags him along the road. It’s too cold and the air suffocates him. Jongin is shivering, eyes cautiously looking around. The cold slips in every pore of his skin, almost pierces every bone in his body and Jongin feels scared. The buildings around here are old, it’s never been used for a very long time in his opinion. It all really seems too black and white.  Jongin sees a few people and their faces can’t be seen because they’re wearing hoods. Jongin walks and his head looks down because he can feels that everyone is looking at him with very bizzare expressions.

Jongin tries to find his way back home, because he’s not sure where he is right now. Jongin’s heart beating quickly against his ribcage and pulse quickening. Jongin feels scared when he heard some foot steps behind him. Jongin remains silent as the foot steps become louder, and Jongin runs away. Jongin feels cold and dehydrated, yet he has to run for his life because this place isn’t his home.

As Jongin runs then he heard something.

“JONGINN!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!” Jongin gasps and opens his eyes as he finds his bestfriend, Taemin yelling at him. Jongin feels that he’s sweating right now and he’s all calm down with ‘oh that’s only a dream.’

“You seriously shouldn’t be falling asleep at time like this, school hasn’t even started yet.” Taemin says and laughs.

“He really should sleep, trust me. His eyes are all dark circles.” Kibum commented from behind with his hands playing on his iPod. It’s either he’s playing Temple Run or maybe Gangnam Style game.

“He doesn’t sleep for too long though.” Kyungsoo suddenly says. Jongin looks to Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo only smiles. Jongin has been friends with Taemin for a long time and so does Kibum. But, Kyungsoo just suddenly appears in his school as a new transferred student. Kyungsoo is somehow quiet and Jongin is somehow close to him.

After a few minutes of slience, a lot of students come to their homerooms. Jongin has no choice but to stick to sit in front of the teacher’s desk, because if not, he’ll fall asleep. Jongin then takes his jacket off and puts it on the desk behind him. Then, his hands are grabbing his sketch book in his bag. A pencil is already there and Jongin somehow draws everything that he sees in the dream. Jongin draws slowly, just to make the details. To tell the truth, Jongin has a very good skill in drawing and he has sold some of his paintings to Kibum’s rich parents.

The bell then rings and the teacher, Mrs. Kwon quickly goes to the class. Hands bringing a thick book and a laptop. Jongin takes his note book and starts jotting down what Mrs. Kwon explains. Suddenly, someone knocks on the class’s door as he enters the class.

“I’m sorry, ma’am. I’m late.” The person smiles. He’s Sehun, the new student from Japan. An earphone still  being plugged on his right ear and he walks towards the sit behind Jongin. Jongin doesn’t know him very much. Sehun is much more silent than he is. And Jongin never makes a conversation with someone if it’s not necessary. Sehun is a pale skin boy with thin beautiful lips. Eyes that are dark brown and his hair colour is blonde.

“Hmmm... Jongin.” Sehun behind him says, his hand is on Jongin shoulder. Jongin swears he almost wants to die, because his heart is beating too fast and Jongin finds it odd.

“Y-yes.” Jongin says, his head swivels just to look into Sehun’s eyes that already in front of him.

“You put your jacket in my desk.” Sehun calmly says and gives Jongin the jacket. Jongin just wants to put his face in a bucket full of mud because he’s ashamed. Jongin just smiles politely before taking the jacket.

-*-

The break time comes after 2 important lessons; History and Biology. Somehow, Jongin doesn’t feel hungry. So, he takes his sketch book and starts drawing. The pencil in his hands dance gracefully, the details of the shadow can completely be seen. Jongin enjoys silence and he will always get it in break time.

Somehow Jongin stops moving. Turning his head to his right, there’s already Sehun. Watching his hands.

“What are you drawing?” Sehun asks in curiosity, the song is still playing from Sehun’s phone and Jongin can hear that even though he’s wearing earphones.

“My dream.” Jongin answers shortly. Sehun furrows his eye brows in confusion.

“Dream? You mean your dream to be someone succesful or drea-“

“Dreams in my sleep. Almost everyday in my life, I dream about things. They’re rarely great, most are like nightmares.” Jongin explains, with his right hand still draws the shadow in the paper. Suddenly, Sehun’s hand joins in and he starts to emphasize the shadow.

“I can see you’re quite odd, Jongin.” Sehun says and Jongin laughs.

“Not as odd as you are, new transferred student who doesn’t talk much that your only friend is your twin, Luhan.” Jongin retorts.

“Wow, I didn’t know you talk this much. Anyways, next time, we should go eat lunch together! I want to know what kinds of food you like.” Sehun says, the offer seems nice to Jongin.

“Yeah, we could do that. But, why do you want to know what kind of food that I  like?” Jongin replies.

“Just to reassure myself that you’re not an alien and you won’t eat the plate instead of the food.” Sehun answers, Jongin laughs though and nods in agreement.

--

The next time is actually the next day. It’s actually quite shocking to his bestfriends when they found Jongin is in the cafetaria with his new friend, Sehun. Break time after gym class always makes Jongin hungry  and he doesn’t sleep well last night that he forgot to bring his lunch box along. So, Sehun makes his way and asks Jongin to come along to the cafetaria.

Sehun isn’t someone that Jongin predicts before, he’s talkative and his sense of humor is high. Sehun is a fan of electronic dance music. Jongin hears Sehun hums ‘Titanium’ by David Guetta and it sounds nice, while Jongin calmly eats his kimchi fried rice.

“Anyway, is it okay if Luhan’s here? He’ll be here soon. Mrs. Kwon’s class got him stuck there.” Sehun suddenly says.

“No probs. I haven’t really know him, actually.” Jongin answers. Jongin watches Sehun’s face though, it’s the opposite of him. Sehun is pale with thin pink lips and cute slanted eyes.

Minutes later, Luhan comes with smile on his face. Jongin gets to introduce himself to Sehun’s twin.  Luhan has a blonde hair too, only he has darker ones. Luhan has his eyes more shining than Sehun whilst Sehun has dark and deep eyes.

“How long have you guys been here? Sorry, I’m late. You know how finicky Mrs. Kwon is.” Luhan says after gulps on his coke.

“Nah, that’s okay. Forgot to do your homework? Does she gave your weird punishment?” Jongin asks to Luhan.

“Yup, she told me to clean up the library after school. How can I do my homework when there’s a NCIS marathon? Like come on.” Luhan says and Sehun laughs.

“Then maybe you have to wake up early, so you can do your homework at school.” Sehun says while eats his french fries.

“Tell that to yourself, Mr-who-wakes-up-late.” Luhan retorts and sticks his tongue out.

“Been there before, dude. Mrs. Kwon is never nice.” Jongin says.

“HIGH FIVE, DUDE!” Luhan screams and they just high five. To tell the truth, Jongin is impress by his ability to make new friends.

---

Jongin feels weird when he’s suddenly at that place again. The place where he’s not belong, when the cold brushes his body and he shivers. There’s lightning and Jongin is quite afraid when suddenly,  the wind starts to get harder. Jongin’s eyes wander around cautiosly. Jongin tries to find his way back and it just seems to be impossible. Around Jongin are unused old buildings.

Jongin walks fast and he suddenly sees the smoke in the air, he quickly runs to the builiding where the fire comes. The humid air suffocates him, but Jongin struggles to see if there’s anyone that he could save. Jongin gets into the building and runs to the stairs. But, it’s weird, there’s no flame in every room that he finds.

Jongin keeps running until he gets into the highest level; rooftop. Jongin smells the smoke and he just coughs hard. When Jongin looks up, he sees a man with black suits smirks to him. His back has wings made of fire and Jongin gasps.

“I’ll see you, again.” The man says before he flies away from that place.

“JONGIN!!!! WAKE UP! YOU’LL BE LATE!” Jongin gets surprised when his mom suddenly screams beside him. Jongin then deep sighs, because it’s the weirdest dream this week.

---

Jongin has his left hand holding his burger, mouth munching it as his right hand works on his drawing. Another weird dream, another drawing. The class is empty in that moment and Sehun suddenly walks in.

“Dude, let’s go to the cafetaria.” Sehun says with his earphones plugged in his ears.

“Not in the mood.” Jongin answers, still busy with his work. Sehun then just sits next to Jongin.

“Pleaseee~ Luhan is with his friends, I have no other friend to go with.” Sehun begs at Jongin and Jongin looks in confusion.

“Well, you can just join Luhan and his friends.” Jongin answers, Sehun sighs and pursed his lips into a pout.

“But, it’s not cool if I keep following him.” Sehun retorts and Jongin just stops his drawing.

“So, please?” Sehun says as he smiles widely and as cute as a teddy bear that Jongin’s heart skips a beat.

“Urgh, fine.” Is what Jongin settles though and Sehun pulls Jongin’s hand tightly.

-*-

Sehun has bibimbap for today’s lunch and a milkshake. Jongin just has to notes that Sehun is such a big eater. Jongin is still working on his drawing though and his mind can’t seem to forget the face of the fiery-winged man.

Jongin then gets distracted when the cafetaria becomes abnormally noisy. Jongin looks around and suddenly finds 3 people. What Jongin doesn’t expect is...one of the man is actually the fiery-winged man.

“Sehun, do you know that guy?” Jongin asks to Sehun whose mouth still processing the food.

“Who?” Sehun asks.

“That tall guy with brown hair. The one next to Minho.” Jongin points the guy so Sehun can see him.

“I’m the new student here and you asked me? He’s the new guy on basketball team, Chanyeol. Good man with good humor, the handsome class clown. Why do you ask, anyway?” Sehun says with confusions in his eyes.

“Nothing, just curious.” Jongin replies. With his pencil, he writes down Chanyeol’s name on his drawing.

---

Taemin comes over to his house after school. Jongin doesn’t mind though, Taemin comes to his house a lot and vice versa. Jongin can talks a lot to Taemin albeit because Taemin is his bestfriend since he was a kid.

“Dude, I often see you at the cafetaria with Sehun.” Taemin suddenly starts a conversation.

“Hmmm... Yeah.”

“Which is so weird... you’d just tell me that you’re not in the mood and you didn’t really go there.” Taemin says as he hugs the big package of potato chips.

“I told him I’m not in the mood, but he kept pleading. He’s a good kid, the excuse is that he has no friend other than me.” Jongin answers.

“And... you just followed him?”

“Yup.” Jongin answers simply and Taemin laughs a little.

“Why are you laughing?” Jongin asks, Taemin is still laughing which makes Jongin wondering about it.

“Nothing.” Taemin says.

---

Jongin has been dreaming about a few people for the past few weeks. The place is always the same, but the situation is different. Joonmyun; the the president of the school, Yixing; the new transferred student and someone in the band excull (quite famous), Jongdae; the most famous one in the a cappela group and Tao; the parkour guy.

The dreams have gotten clearer and Jongin doesn’t really see why he has to know about these people. They’re all his seniors, except Tao. Jongin isn’t the type who cares anyway. It’s just he never really dreams about people, he’d just dream about the dark place.

“Hey, Jongin.” Jongin swivels his head just to see Kyungsoo, Jongin smiles though. Kyungsoo is a nice kid, but he doesn’t talk a lot. He’s pretty much like Jongin, only he has friendly smile.

“Not hungry, huh? You usually go to the cafetaria.” Kyungsoo says and sits beside Jongin.

“Not in the mood. Plus, Sehun is being nice that he storms out to the cafetaria just to buys me a milkshake  and french fries because he thought I was mad at him.” Jongin explains, Kyungsoo laughs a little though.

“He’s not really a brat than, Luhan said Sehun is so childish.” Kyungsoo says.

“Well, Luhan is right though. He’s quite a brat.”  Jongin is now dealing with his iPhone. The school’s wifi is great today, so he had to download a bunch of Skrillex’s songs and some of Steve Aoki.

“You and Sehun are close. You don’t even talk that much to me.” Kyungsoo says, Jongin looks at him and smiles though.

“You’re not talkative yourself. And I’m never a talkative person.” Jongin answers.

“Oh... Not a satisfactory answer.” Kyungsoo says.

“Well, what did you expect?”

“I expect that you’d say; I might probably have a crush on Sehun because he’s so cute and blablabla.” Kyungsoo answers. Jongin facepalms at Kyungsoo’s answer though.

“I’m not having a crush on him and vice versa. Like, seriously, do Taemin and Kibum talk about this too? They’ve been smiling all the time when they saw me with Sehun.” Jongin says and Kyungsoo laughs a little.

“Yeah, pretty much. Even his twin talks about it. Seems like you guys just get our permission to date.” Kyungsoo says.

“Who gets the permission to date?” Sehun suddenly says from behind with french fries and milkshakes in his hands.

“Hmm... No one. I-I’ll see you guys around, gotta go. Bye!” Kyungsoo suddenly says and leaves immediately.

“Here’s what you want. So, don’t get mad at me again, kay? I’m sorry.” Sehun says as he takes the seat besides Jongin and smiles widely.

“Who said I was mad at you?” Jongin says as he takes his food from Sehun’s hands.

“So, you’re not mad?!!! You tricked me?” Sehun says but Jongin doesn’t answer as he enjoys the food. Sehun is left dumbfounded and Jongin smiles widely. Sehun facepalms

---

Jongin finds himself in a wood. It’s not really cold, but it’s so weird when Jongin’s eyes catch some trees flying itself. Jongin sneaks behind the bushes as he looks at the weird scenery. The curiosity in Jongin’s mind makes him move his feet closer to where the trees are going. Jongin can hears the crickets sound and it’s a full moon in the sky. Jongin’s heart beats so fast and the pulse quickens itself.

Jongin suddenly feels cold when there’s suddenly a small tornado in the sky. Jongin  starts to run away from the wood, to protect himself. As he runs away for the past few minutes, the small tornado stops and it makes Jongin wonder. Jongin is in the middle of the woods with trees surrounded him. A few footsteep can be heard from behind him, so Jongin hides behind the big tree with his eyes looking around. Jongin then spots two people in there and suddenly, the moonlight shines on them. Jongin shocks.

It’s Sehun and Luhan.

---

The next day, Jongin avoids both Sehun and Luhan. It makes Jongin falls deeper into his confusion. So, Jongin hides in the library with his drawing book. Chanyeol, Joonmyun, Yixing, Jongdae, Tao, Minseok and now, it’s Sehun and Luhan. What is the connection between them is what Jongin questions.

In Jongin’s dreams they’re pretty much different from their usuals from Jongin’s observation. Chanyeol is a firey-winged man and yet he’s the class clown?! It’s just weird. Only Joonmyun, it’s no secret that he drinks so much and his power is with water, he’s the most not weird from those people.

Jongin has come to search about Sehun and Luhan is his teachers office. Both of them were born in 20 April 1994, lived in Beijing for 7 years and then transferred here. They’re both ordinary in these reports. It’s just so contrast from what he sees in his dream.

“Hey.” Jongin suddenly hears from behind.

“Hey, Kyungsoo.” Jongin answers.

“You’re not usually, here. Right? You seem kind of distracted today.”  Kyungsoo says. Jongin shakes his head though. Kyungsoo chuckles, even though, he’s not that close to Jongin but he reads Jongin well.

“Mind to tell me what happen?” Kyungsoo then asks again.

“Nah, nothing important happened.” Jongin says again. Kyungsoo somehow puts his hand on Jongin’s shoulder as he pats it slowly.

“I think you’ll figure this out really quick. I know that you’ll find out about anything that’s been bothering you. Trust me.” Kyungsoo says and Jongin laughs a little.

“Yes, mom.” Jongin answers and Kyungsoo punches him in the back of his head.

---

The next day, Jongin gets trapped on another class with Sehun and he feels terrible. It’s just he feels that he shouldn’t avoid Sehun but, it’s his dream that makes him this way. Jongin stays silent. Sehun sits next to him and glances to Jongin every once in second. Jongin feels weird, heat in his cheeks and he wonders why he feel that way. Suddenly, Sehun gives him a small piece paper and puts it on his notebook.

‘u ok? Wht happened?’ It reads that way, Jongin smirks a little. Jongin doesn’t know why he feels happy when he’s supposed to avoid Sehun.

‘nothing. sleepy.’ Jongin replies in the paper and puts it on Sehun’s notebook. Jongin tries to concentrate on this subject, History. He fails a lot in middle school and doesn’t want to repeat it again.

‘wanna get coffee at break time? my treat^^’ Sehun writes and Jongin laughs a little.

‘nah, not in the mood.’ Jongin replies. Jongin manages to glance at Sehun who pouts when he sees the answer.

‘ur no fun these days. miss u L talk to me when things get better?’ Sehun writes back. Jongin feels happy about this though and it’s weird how his tummy suddenly feels a flip.

‘yea, i will. dont worry ;)’ Jongin replies to Sehun. Sehun smiles when he sees a reply. Somehow, Sehun’s hand works under the table and holds Jongin’s hand. That moment, Jongin just wants to die.

----

Jongin stays on his couch with his hands holding on his sketch book, staring at it as he’s thinking. Jongin’s dream revolves about Sehun and Luhan in almost a week. Jongin doesn’t know what to do about that. Jongin tries to connect between all of his dreams and there are no connections. Only sometimes, Jongin would notice that Yixing and Joonmyun hanging around together.

Jongin feels so sleepy and he suddenly wants a cup of hot coffee in this autumn. A cup of hot cappucino freshly made from a coffeeshop. The one with the foam of creme that he wishes to gulp all of it in one go. Jongin closes his eyes though and he feels it’d be so delicious.

A minute later, Jongin finds himself freezing. When he opens his eyes, he’s not on the couch anymore. He’s already standing in front of his favorite coffeeshop that he visits almost everyday. Jongin is still in his house clothes and he still has in sketchbook in his embrace.

Jongin is frozen, he doesm’t know why he’s suddenly there. Even, his body can’t control the numbing sensation of the autumn wind. Jongin doesn’t know what to do and he’s about to run to his home, before.....

 

“JONGIN!” Suddenly someone calls him from behind and he swivels his head, it’s Sehun. Jongin wants to run away, but Sehun quickly grabs on his wrist.

“Jongin, what are you doing? It’s cold and you got away from your house only using this?” Sehun asks to Jongin.

“I-I don’t know. I was just-“  Jongin’s words are cut off when Sehun suddenly takes his jacket off and puts in on Jongin’s shoulders.

“Let’s just go to my place.” Sehun demands and Jongin decides to go along.

---

The moment when they both arrive makes Jongin feels the warm in Sehun’s place. Compare to his place, Sehun place is nearer from both the coffeeshop and school. Jongin keeps the jacket to keep him warm.

“Do you want something? It seems like you’re so cold.” Sehun asks.

“Anything warm.” Jongin answers and Sehun agrees to make one hot chocolate for him.

“Wait in my room. It’s a lot warmer. Go upstair. My room is the first one you’ll see.” Sehun tells him. Jongin nods again.

~*~

Jongin thought things would be awkward that he hasn’t speak to Sehun for a few days. But, Sehun keeps being himself; the cheerful one. Jongin doesn’t know why he chose to stay though.

“So, what were you doing? The weather is so cold yet you didn’t wear any jacket.” Sehun says in between his sips of his hot chocolate.

“I don’t really know. I-I was actually thinking about a cup of cappucino and suddenly, I was standing in front of the coffeeshop. I thought I was sleep walking, but I didn’t think I’d be so fast.” Jongin says, confusion is in his voice.

“Then, why’d you bring your sketch book along?” Sehun asks. Jongin looks down to his hands and he smiles awkwardly.

“I-I was. I- Oh God, Sehun. I’m not trying to judge you here. But, you must believe everything that I’ll say to you. Can you?” Jongin says.

“Ah, Jongin. Of course, I will.” Sehun says.

“So, I told you I was dreaming about weird things. I drew my dreams almost everyday. It started when I dreamt of Chanyeol, Joonmyun and then the others. Suddenly, I dreamed about you and Luhan. I saw you guys in the wood. You were just some guy with the wind, you know, you make tornado! And I don’t understand. That’s the reason why I avoided you and Luhan since a few days ago. I-I’m sorry. I-It’s just been so confusing to me.” Jongin says, he looks down. Jongin suddenly feels guilty though and when he looks up, he sees a smiley Sehun.

“This the ones that I drew. You should see this.” Jongin says as he lets Sehun to take a look.

First, it’s Chanyeol with the wings and fire. Second, Joonmyun with waters. Third, Yixing with his ability to grow flower in the winter. Jongdae with his lightning, Tao with his time control and Minseok with his frost. Lastly, Sehun and Luhan.

“Hey, that’s okay. I’ll just show you something.” Sehun answers. Sehun takes a heavy album photos from his shelves and gives it to Jongin.

“I understand that you’ve been confused because of this.” Sehun says. Jongin doesn’t get it, not until Sehun shows him a picture.

“Chanyeol,  Joonmyun, me and Luhan. And the others you saw on your dreams. We do have a connection. We’re special.” Sehun explains.

“What do you mean?” Jongin asks.

“You see, there’s 11 of us.” Sehun says to Jongin. Jongin feels his jaw drop when he sees Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo, he’s one of you?” Jongin asks in disbelief.

“Yes, Jongin. You are one of us too.” Sehun says.

“W-what do you mean?” Jongin asks again.

“We all have powers. Chanyeol is a Phoenix, that’s why you see him with wings and fire. We’re called EXO. And we’re the third generation.” Sehun shows him an older photo of the second generation of them.

“See? There’s your mom. We’re the first one that fill with boys only. Your mom has the same ability as yours.” Sehun explains.

“My parents are the same. Luhan was sick back then and he had to found you. You’re the one with the same ability as his. While, me and Zitao have the same ability. I’ve met Zitao before and somehow, the strong bond between us makes me stronger. That’s why we transferred here when I heard that you’re one of us from Zitao and Wufan.” Jongin notes this in his mind because he’s still confused.

“When you and Luhan met, the bonds are stronger. He doesn’t get sick anymore and your power gets more advanced. Remember, when you suddenly in front of the cafetaria and you said you didn’t remember?” Sehun says.

“So, I don’t sleep walking?” Jongin asks, Sehun shakes his head.

“You teleport like the ones on the Harry Potter, but you don’t have to say the spell.” Sehun explains again.

“Wow, it’s weird.” Jongin says and laughs.

“You finally understand, right?” Sehun asks and Jongin nods.

“That’s probably why Kyungsoo suddenly told me that I’ll figure this out.” Jongin says. Sehun just laughs a little.

“He told me you were in the library with your sketch book. So, he said that I should be the one to tell you.” Sehun says. Jongin feels his heart beat in his tummy which isn’t good.

“Why’d he told you that? Aish, it must be because of Taemin.” Jongin says as he facepalms.

“What did Taemin say to you?”

“He thought of weird things between us.”

“What do you mean?”

“He thought... You know, we...date? I-it’s just so weird.” Jongin says. Jongin feels that he just wants to punch himself with his fist that suddenly it turns into an awkward silent.

“Actually, why is it weird? I didn’t find that weird at all. Don’t tell me that you had no clue that I have this huge crush on you.”

“W-WHAT?! Are you even serious?” Jongin asks. Sehun smiles awkwardly as he scratches the back of his head.

“Y-yeah. Come on, seriously? I bought you fries and milkshake when you were mad. Isn’t that a real clue?! I wouldn’t buy that for someone unimportant. Not even my bratty twin, Luhan. I don’t even care that he gets mad at me.” Sehun says.

“WHAT?! YOU DON’T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME?! WHAT KIND OF BROTHER YOU ARE, SEHUN?! I’M OLDER THAN YOU ARE!!!” Luhan suddenly emerges into the room and screams.

“Why would I care about you? Plus, you’re like 15 minutes older. Just shut up and calls your damn Baozi!” Sehun says.

“AISHHH.... I really hate you! Next time, I won’t cook for you again!” Luhan says as he cross his hands over his chest.

“Whatever. Jongin can cook for me, right?” Sehun says flirtily and winks to Jongin. That moment, Jongin’s heartbeat gets too fast and all he does just nods.

“See? Ihateyoumore, Lu.” Sehun childishly sticks his tongue out.

“Thut up, Thehun-ah.” Luhan says as he slams at the door once he goes out.

“Oh God, you’re more bratty than he is.” Jongin says as he laughs.

“No, I’m not! Anyway, want to go for a coffee? My treat!” Sehun says excitedly.

“I don’t have my jacket, remember?” Jongin says. Sehun then goes to his wardrobe and tells Jongin to change into his clothes. Luckily, Jongin fits them well.

“You really fit my clothes! That’s cute.” Sehun says.

“Shut up. I’m not even your girlfriend. Why should I wear you clothes? And oh God, why this shirt smells like cherry?” Jongin says.

“You’re not my girlfriend. You’re my boyfriend, got that? And it must be Luhan’s perfume! Don’t worry, use my perfume. It smells manly.” Sehun says. Jongin smiles at Sehun’s straightforwardness though.

---

Kyungsoo steps into the class with a wide grin on his face. Jongin isn’t so sleepy though, not when in the morning he receives a good morning text from Sehun. Jongin thinks Sehun should be his girlfriend though, not the other way around.

“Hey, dude!” Kyungsoo says and Jongin smiles.

“Hey!” Jongin answers. Kyungsoo suddenly pulls out a bracelet with triangle shape for Jongin. There’s a circle that looks like an eye in the middle.

“Heard that you finally join us, I made this one for you. I’ve prepared that for a very long time.” Kyungsoo says as he winks.

“Wow, the news spread so quickly then! Thanks, dude!” Jongin says as he laughs.

“Yeah, Luhan told us. Anyway, I heard that you’re also together with Sehun now. Congrats!!!!! I knew from the beginning there’s something between you guys!” Kyungsoo says as he hugs Jongin.

“Sehun is right then, Luhan is a big gossip.” Jongin says as he facepalms.

“Nah, it’s been my prediction. Taemin and Kibum have always talked about you too!” Kyungsoo says, Jongin laughs awkwardly though.

Suddenly, Sehun is there. Jongin smiles, he’s happy that Sehun isn’t late. Sehun shuushes Kyungsoo to get away and sits next to Jongin.

“Bought you coffee, my yeolchi!” Sehun says as he pecks on Jongin’s head.

“Shutup! I’m not your yeolchi!” Jongin says as he tries to hide his embrarrasment because Kyungsoo is there.

“Awww.... stop being like that. You wore my shirt and jacket, right?” Sehun keeps teasing Jongin and Jongin just smiles.

“Just don’t make out in here, okay? The students haven’t even here.” Kyungsoo says as he leaves the class.

“We won’t! We’ll probably do that in my place!” Sehun says and Jongin kicks him so hard on his feet. Kyungsoo laughs so hard though. 

"Good job, Jongin!" Kyungsoo screams. Jongin laughs and Sehun hisses in pain. 

"YAHHHH THAT HURTS!" Sehun screams.

"Be thankful that it's me who kicked you. If it was Kyungsoo, your feet might just be broken." Jongin says as  he sticks his tongue out.

[A/N: anyway, yeolchi stands for yeoja chingu means girlfriend^^]