My Heart Beats for You And Only You...

My Heart Beats For You And Only You (Sequel To 'The Lead Up To...')

M|Iz\nIazbhauiewsosdas-> I just ended up writing Random thing

Blue is for Taeyeons POV

Pink is for Tiffany's POV

Cyan will be for other peoples POV I will say whos it will be in brackets

 Thanks for subscribing and I am planning to writting an alternate version of 'The Lead Up To' and this with YulSic :)

 

 

(10 Years ago- When Tiffany is 18 and when Taeyeon would've been 20)

*In Heaven*

"But God please listen to me," I said with my ever so awesome puppy eyes

     "Taeyeon I know how desprate you are to see Tiffany so I will allow you to go back to Earth," God said to me whilst I was fist pumping to myself.

I was making my way to the gates before God spoke to me one last time saying "When you meet her I will make you fall into her arms." Finally Fany-ah I will meet you again.

 

*At Taeyeon's Grave*

 

When I arrived at TaeTae's grave I saw many people ranging from his parents to friends and  even teachers. *Sobs*  I know I shouldn't be doing this but have no control of them and  I knew Taeyeon (TaeTae) for only a few hours but I desparately want him back. I knew from the start that TaeTae would have done something like this but so early on in our relationship it made me feel so upset.

 

 

 

From then on Tiffany swore to herself never to think about Taeyeon ever again....

 

 

 

Fany please tell me that you haven't forgotten about me! I slowly descended  into the  earth as many people looked into the sky. I then  stood on home soil then I saw her. Fany I'm here for you. "Tiffany-sshi," I blerted out at her.

 

 

 

 

Wait was that TaeTae's voice I hear? No it can't be I said to myself not to think about him ever again.No Tiffany remember he died. He died......

 

 

 

 

I see her walking up to me. Nows MY chance!

 

 

I saw someone walking up to me

 

     "Fany-ah its me Taeyeon," The mysterious man said.

                "You can't be him," I said

 

 

 

 

"Tiffany I'm telling the truth I am Taeyeon," the mysterious man who claims to be Taeyeon said.

        "You can't be my TaeTae. He died last week but then if your TaeTae tell me all the things that happened that day,"Tiffany replied in a fustrated voice.

              "I asked you if you could be my girlfriend after that I met my friend at a bar then I picked you up at your house and on the way to my house I got crushed by a truck and I died," he said.

            "Then you are TaeTae! I missed you very much,"Tiffany said with tears streaming down her cheeks.

 

Oh God no! My....Spine....No!  It feels as though it broke into many pieces! FANY-AH You have to help me now!