Wake up.

Wake up.

It's been a while since we can have time for each other. Seungho would come to my apartment and stay overnight until it was time for his work the next day. However Mblaq has been busy over these past few days, having schedules all day long and needed to prepare for their next coming up album. As for me, I've been struggling a few nights on some stories since I'm an author who writes for children. It can also be really nerve-wrecking although it's stories for small kids. It's only last night when we can finally have some time for each other, cuddling on the couch and chat about our recent activities.


I turn my body around and found myself being trapped in a pair of arms. Seungho..


It's seldom that I'll get to wake up with his presence. He'll usually disappear in the next morning when I open my eyes and notice the note he left for me before going for his schedules.


He sleeps so peacefully, so calmly. The dark circles made his eyes look more charming. I grinned as my finger traced along his jawline to his chin.


"Oppa!" I squeaked a little when he suddenly grasp my hand.


"What are you doing? Hmm?" he had his arms around  me protectively and grinned while I buried my head in his chest, taking in his scent.


"Good morning." I smiled, my hand was on his bare chest as I pulled away a little to see his face. He doesn't have a shirt on, it was his habit of sleeping.


"Hmm... Let me just sleep like this for a little while more.." he dug his face into into the nape of my neck and I felt him sniffled a little.


"You smell addictive, you know that?" hia arms tightly encircled my waist and a smile formed on his face with his lips against my skin.


I his hair gently, recalling about how I've met Korea's famous boy band, MBLAQ's leader, Yang Seungho.


                                                                                              ~ 3 years ago ~
The ground was covered with a layer of snow while couples walked hand in hand in the chily night. I strolled around the shop, browsing through the CDs on the shelves.


I realized that there's a guy beside me, looking at the same section I'm looking. He was wearing a cap and a pair of geek glasses, both hands kept in his pocket. "He probably has the same interest of music as me..." I thought, raising an eyebrow.


An album caught my eyes and I stretched my hand out to get it.


"Ah," a hand touches mine.


"Chweseonghamnida!" that guy apologized quickly and bowed.


"Aniyo, kwaenchanayo!" I returned his bow and smiled a little. He somehow looked familiar, as though I had met him somewhere.


He smiled back and reaches for the album. "You can have it." he passed it to me.


"N- ne.... Kamsahabnida!" I accepted his offer as I saw his eye smile. It was beautiful.


It made me more curious about his identity because it somehow looked like my Kpop bias, Yang Seungho.


"Excuse me!" I took a step forward when he was about to go. "Are you... MBLAQ's Seungho?" I was nervous, he really seemed like Seungho...


He paused for a second before turning back, removing his glasses. "Annyeonghaseyo, Seungho imnida." he stretched out his hand for a handshake, once again flashing that eye smile.


"An- annyeonghaseyo!" I started stuttering and took his hand for a shake.


I felt blood ruching up to my face as my cheeks was burning. In fact, my whole body starts to burn when my heart beats extremely fast.


"See you around." he left me a smile and exited the shop. Leaving me there, still blushing hardly, I froze for a moment. The scene kept on replaying in my mnd. I couldn't sleep that night.


After that night, I began to frequent the shop, hoping to meet him again. I realized that he could drop by the shop whenever they're having breaks from schedules to search for albums. We started to talk more as we meet from time to time. From talking to texting, from texting to meeting and from all of these, Love.
                                                                                         ~End~


"Seungho ah, don't you have schedule today?" I went back to reality, wondering why he is still here when it's already 9am. He's schedule usually starts at 8am.


"We're having a one-week-break before our comeback, fan meetings, music bank and many more recordings which are very intensive. So Jihoon hyund gave us a break before it all starts." he spoke and the breath that hit against my skin made me shivered a little.


That's... great. I smiled and got up from the couch where we fell asleep while watching some horror movie last night. We're to tired to be scared. "Get up now, sleepy head~ Time for breakfast!"


Seungho doesn't move, still in that sleeping position on the couch, and I know he heard me.


"Seung-" I was cut off when he suddenly grasp my wrist and pulled me back down.


"Wait here." he said cooly and got up, walking towards the bedroom.


What?...


He left me sitting there with a thousands of question marks in my head.


"Yeobo!" I was startled by his voice from the bedroom. "Are you ready?"


"Mwo?! Ready what?!" I shouted back from the living room, thinking what is oppa up to.


"Come here!" he wants me to go inside.


I slowly made my way to the bedroom. The door was closed. I placed my hand on the handle, ready to open it. I was still puzzled by his weird actions.


"Happy 3rd annivasary!" Seungho's charming smile greeted me when I found myself being thrown a surprise.


I look at the mirror to see our photos nicely decorated. All our sweet moments, the day when we had our first selca, day when we simply went for a dinner and many more small and simple photos of us together.


"Seungho yah..." I actually thought he had forgotten about our annivasary since he's always so busy.


"It's always you who prepared for our annivasary for the past two years. But this year. it'll be special." he brought me into his arms with my back facing him as he firmly encircled my waist, fingers interwined with mine.


"Thank you for all the things you've done for me. As an idol, I can't bring on proper dates, not even a proper meal outside. When you're sick, I can't be there as soon as possible to take care of you. I can't even spent the whole day with you even though it's your birthday and we can't meet for months if MBLAQ is on world tour concerts. To be frank, I can't promise you anything. I can't promise you'll always be happy with me, I can't promise I can present you the best and I can't promise... to give you a future." I was silent when we both look at the photos while he spoke.


"Although I can't keep promises, I want you to trust me. Trust me that I'll try to make you the happiest, trust me that I'll try to give you the best of the world and trust that I'll try to give you a wonderful future." he turned me around to face him.


I looked into his eyes and felt sincerity. I felt secured. I felt Love.


I nodded and tears rolled down my cheeks. Seungho wasn't those kind of guys who would do these kind of things, but he did it. For me.


"Yeobo, marry me. Be my legal wife, be the mother of my children and be the love of my life."

".... I do."

 

 

 

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Annyeong readers!! I'm back with a small oneshot ^^ Seungho oppa!! He injured his collerbone, didn't he? Ah jinjja, he should take care of himself more. SEUNGHO OPPA! STOPPING GETTING INJURED!! I'm heartbroken.. However, he still performed with the injury which I'm proud to say he did well. ^^ Anyway, this is to those who probably had the same thoughts as me. I would serious want this love. Don't you want it too?? :D Get well soon Seungho oppa!! HWAITING!!!~

ps: I was suppose to continue with my other story.. 'Where is my Love?' and ended up writing this oneshot... T_T Mianhaeyo to those who have read that story and was waiting for an update!! I'll update asap!!! ><

Love,

cloudycandy