Late.

I'm Tired of Waiting For You

08.00 KST, G Cafe.

When the cafe is closed, Soojin help Luhan cleans up.

'Ah oppa, you said that you are having a dinner with you family?'  Sooji began the conversation.

'Yeah you are right, but i can leave you alone Soojin-ah' Luhan answered.

'Its okay oppa, since Byunhee hasn't go home yet, i'm okay.'

'Really?' Luhan doesn't believe it.

'Ah come on, i am not young anymoreee!~' She does an 'aegyo' which make Luhan  melted.

Facial expression that she never shows to everyone, since 'that-super-handsome-man' gone. Y'all know who's it.

'Alright, goodbye then!' Luhan waves his hand over Sooji. Sooji waves back.

When Luhan is gone already she does her bad habit, she takes 'lot-nicotine' cigarettes.

Some of you maybe will think 'Is she addicted?', 'Is she smokers?'

The answer is no,

 

 

it is because of 'that-super-handsome-man'. Cigarette is the only impingement she has. Byunhee sees it and, 'Hey! Don't smokes again! You've smokes about 10 cigarettes today!' Byunhee takes her cigarettes. 'Ah come on, its only cigarettes!' she pouts then she continues wiping the tables.

She goes to toilet and said, 'Byunhee, take care of my job for a little time juseyooo~ i wan't to go to toilet'

'Ah alright. Do not smoke!' 

Soojin nodded and go to toilet

 

Until...........................

 

Tringg~!!!!

Bell that indicates there is a guest. Really tall man, about 188cm height, blonde.

'We are sorry but we are closed, can we help you, sir?' Byunhee raise her head because she is only 169cm tall and its hard to look at that guy's face.

'Is Luhan Xi, the owner of this cafe?' he asked. Bass voice.

 

Near by, Soojin feels a bad feeling. She washes her face slowly, to prepare something bad that will happen. 

 

'Yes he is, is there something?' Byunhee asked curiously.

'Ah nothing, so is Lee Soojin works here?' He takes a deep breathe. Preparing for what will Byunhee answer.

'Yes, need her? She is here right now!'

'Yes please.'

 

'Ugh!' Soojin feels something in her chest. It kind of hurt, acute, and painful. She takes a long deep breathe for about 200 times. Then when she's feeling well already, Byunhee comes.

'Someone want to meet you' Byunhee said.

'Who?' 

'I don't know'

Then they both go to the front.

'Is there anything i can hel......' She shocked. She is not ready for this. She does, she really does.

'Annyeong, yeobo' that typicial voice, chinese-canadian accent with bass voice. Byunhee still confuse, Soojin's exxpression is scared,shocked, and confuse. She doesn't believe. He is her Kris, her cute and mysterious but unreachable guy. She takes a look at him. She start dropping tears. Kris is panic, he approach Soojin, want to hug her tightly, to leave their 'love-sick'

Unfortunately...

 

 

 

'GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Soojin yelled.

'YOU BASTARD! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME! GO BACK TO YOUR PLACE!' Soojin yelled loudly. This is how she express her feelings. 

'i miss you , i am sorry i disappear. i need to expla..'

She slap Kris' face. She is 175cm tall so it is not so difficult to slap him.

She takes a really really deep breathe. She cries, but smilled. Bitterly.

 

 

'Before i start to angry, you better go. Or i am going. ' He stand still.

She takes her bag, a cigarettes, and smokes in front of Kris.

'WHEN DID YOU GET THOSE BAD HABIT?!' Kris' shocked, he doesn't believe her innocent girl comes like this.

 

 

 

'Since we break up.'