Who's Side Are You On?

Something Needed But Never Given

Whoever came up with the idea was an utter nut. And maybe an idiot - or both.

 

For some odd reason, when their dance studio had been dried, Youngbae wasn't told about it. It was only the day after the incident in the park that he'd called his manager and asked if there was any place for him to dance.

 

"Why not dance in your dance studio?"

 

"They're cleaning it, remember?"

 

"Youngbae, they finished that a week ago."

 

Youngbae was outraged that he wasn't told. He'd beat at his pillow, screamed into his blankets, and all but covered his teddy bear in tears. 

 

But what was done was done. He couldn't change it now. What else was there to do?

 

 

"Hyung! Where's Youngbae?" 

 

Seunghyun blinked at Jiyong before shrugging his shoulders, dropping the bags in his arms into Daesung's arms. "I haven't seen or heard from him. I thought he was with you three."

 

Seungri shook his head, coming out of the bathroom and drying his hair. "We haven't seen him for a week now."

 

Seunghyun burst out laughing.

 

Jiyong rubbed his nape awkwardly, looking sideways at his phone. "I guess it was a bad idea to turn the studio into a pool that day, then."

 

"Not to mention continuously interrupting his dancing." Seungri chuckled. "Although it was pretty fun."

 

"Fun?" Daesung grumbled. "You didn't have to pay that old lady. She wanted a lot of money and wouldn't stop talking about why. I think I learned the last thirteen years of her life in two hours."

 

Seunghyun only kept laughing, crouching on the floor and gripping his stomach - and his phone - tight.

 

 

On the other side of the phone, Youngbae growled.

 

He'd get his revenge. Someday. 

 

He hung up, sending a quick text to Seunghyun as a thanks before shutting off his phone. 

 

Until then, he'd enjoy the space he had.