Chapter 24

My Husband and I are 2 Different Types of Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Seriously, right now?" You mouthed as you stared upon Sehun's droppy eyes.. He nods. EXO all paniced.
"Yah! Go... Go get some... Water." You made an excuse as all EXO member followed Suho to the lower floor of the hotel.. As EXO turned the corner and disapeared, you pulled Sehun's bag, and opened it.. Revealing all his broken jars of blood. Your heart dropped at the spot.. You lifted the bag from the ground, and notcied, the jars broke when Sehun dropped it to the floor, leaving a stain of blood on the carpet.

"Hell.. No.." Sehun sufficated through his hard breathing. You cupped Sehun's face, and spoke..

"Bite me."

"You're a ghost." Sehun whispered.

"Not completely.." You proved Sehun wrong. Sehun tried taking a sigh, as you moved your hair to the other side of your neck.. You came closer to Sehun..

"Are you sure.. You can handle this?" Sehun paused in places to breath as much air as a vampire can.

"Bite me, now!" You yelled.. That very minute, you turned yourself as human as you can be, and Sehun grabbed your shoulders, and sinked his fangs into your neck... You felt pain..  You covered your screaming by biting on to your lower lip..

When Sehun pulled away, you immedialtely fell to the floor. Your eyes were closed ..

"!" Sehun rolled his eyes to the ceiling, and carried you bridal style, dashing out of the hotel. Catching EXO's attention..

Sehun slammed the door behind him, as he layed you on the van seats..

"Baby Jae Eun.. Promise daddy that you're okay.." Sehun whispered, and the holes on your neck, causing Sehun to start sufficating again.. Your eyes opened,

"Sehun!" You yelled..

"I already bit you! Don't make me do it again! You knocked out.. Or died. I don't know!" Sehun yelled back.

"Bite me, again! Everything will be okay with time I promise!" You replied, then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter