Chapter 13

My Husband and I are 2 Different Types of Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sat there, shaking.. Then the door slightly opened.. You jumped into Sehun's arms crying like no tomorrow.

"Sehun! Sehun!!" You yelled. Sehun patted your head.
"Don't leave me here alone! Don't ever do that again! You would've lost me! You would've lost baby Jae Eun! I was so scared!" You cried.

"It's okay.. Everything is okay.. Sehun is here now.. Sehun is here.." Sehun carried you to the bed, and pulled the covers to your chin.

"Sehun.. Who was that? What happed to her? Why was she here? Why was she trying to hurt us?" You asked. Sehun sighed,

"Don't worry about it Jung Hee.. Please don't. You're safe and that's all that matters." Sehun sleeps besides you, and smoothens your hair.

"Sehun. Please tell me. She was trying to hurt Jae Eun.." You sobbed. Sehun's eyes shot open, and shot at you,

"Tell me what happened. Every detail, from the start." Sehun asks.

"Well.. She knocked on the door.. And the first time I thought it was you but I knew you don't come home that early, but then I noticed it was a girl at the door.. And that she was banging on the door.. I went into our closet.. And she got in. She went down the 2 floors.. Amd the came to third floor. She came into our room, and she twisted the closet door knob. But she released..  And it turned again, and there was you.. I was so scared." You explained while crying.

"Mian.. Mianhaeyo~ I won't leave you alone again.. I promise you I can't leave you alone.. I don't want to lose you.. I don't want to lose Jae Eun." Sehun immediatly hugs you. You held onto his arms, and held them up to your lips.

"You won't Sehun.." You cry softly.

"Promise me Jung Hee." Sehun speaks, as you feel Sehun's tears drip one by one onto you.

"I promise Sehun.." You reply.
"Sehun.. What happened to her?" You asked.

"She.. She was sent back home." Sehun spoke.

"Just home? Don't you think she should be sent somewhere worst then just he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter