Best Day Ever.

Crazy for U-KISS

"What! Are you serious?! Thank you! Thank you so much!" I hung up the phone and screamed with excitement. I can't believe I won U-Kiss tickets! I ran to the kitchen to tell my mom the good news. 

"Mommy, guess what?" I grabbed a seat and smiled out from ear to ear.

"What is it?" she said as she measured the water for the rice.

"I won U-Kiss tickets! I finally get to see them!"

"Cool, now how are you going to get there?"

"Oh uh, can you take me there? Don't worry, you don't have to pick me up because I'm staying over at a friend's house." I asked quietly being afraid of her answer.

My mom let out a loud sigh, "What am I going to do with you? All you ever do is fantasize about them."

"So is that a yes?" I continued smiling and waited for her answer.

"Fine."

"YAY! Thank you mommy! I love you!" I gave her a big hug and kissed her on the cheek. I skipped out of the kitchen and picked my clothes for Friday.


THE DAY OF THE CONCERT.


My mom drove me to the concert in her new Toyota Camery. She was in a bad mood because her car was pricey. When we arrived, I looked out of the window with amazement. "We are finally here!" I took a good look at the line and it was long!

My mom parked near the enterance and said, "Goodbye! Have fun at the concert! Don't talk to anyone or do anything weird! Call me if you need anything!"

I looked at her and waved goodbye. I began to walk to the enterance and waited in line with all the other Kiss Me's. There was a girl around my age waiting right next to me. Even though my mom said not to talk to strangers, I did. I am rebellious! But it's not like the girl did anything weird to me, we just talked to kill time. We saw the the worker remove the rope and allowed us to go in. I got VIP tickets, so I waved goodbye to my new friend and went to the front row. It took a while for the concert to start. The room was filled in no time. Every seat was taken and the doors finally closed. The lights go darker and got brighter on the stage. I knew it was time for the concert to begin. The first person to walk onto the stage was Eli. I screamed right when I saw him. Right after Eli was Kevin, Soohyun, Dongho, Kiseop, Hoon and then AJ came as a surprised guest even though he's suppose to be at school. I was surprised how handsome they were. They looked like angels in real life.

"SARANGHAE U KISS!" that was the only thing I heard from the crowd. I went along and screamed with them. When they began to perform, the crowd sang along. When they sang, it was heaven to me. I couldn't believe how precious their voices were. Also, I could've sworn Eli winked at me.

When they performed Man Man Ha Ni, I knew the concert was going to an end. I didn't want it to end, but at least I get to go backstage and meet them. The lady led me and 25 other people to go backstage. U-Kiss was there! They were standing up against the wall and sweating like crazy. We got to shake their strong hands and get pictures. The sad part is that we only had 30 minutes backstage and I was the last one in line. Oh I was so ing pissed off of how slow they were walking! It was finally my turn and I got a hug and a picture with each member! My dreams came true! The lady rushed us out and we were all squeezing out one door. I got so annoyed that I decided to take a short cut. 

I walked into this hallway that was nicely decorated. I saw a door that was slightly opened and walked in. IT WAS ELI'S DRESS UP ROOM. I couldn't believe it, I was in my bias room! I saw his suit case, and decided to open it up. I looked at his clothes and I removed it from the suitcase. I hear a voice coming through the hall and so I climbed into the suit case and zipped myself up. I knew what I did was wrong. I struggled to breathe so I ped it a little. I could feel the  suitcase being handed to another person. 

"Here you go Eli." a deep voice said. I WAS BEING HANDED TO ELI! 

"Okay thanks!"

"Just to warn you. Your luggage seems a little heavier."

Eli stuggled to lift me up and said, "You're right. This is extreamly heavy! Oh well. Bye!"

Did Eli just said I was heavy? I'm not fat! Well, I'm chubby.. but not fat! Well maybe a little. But that's not the point! I was being tossed into the trunk and I heard the engine start. Where was I going? I started to panic but I didn't want to be heard. I heard a bunch of familiar voices in the car. I knew I was in a car with U-Kiss! When they finally arrived at their destination, they removed me out of the trunk and took me up the stairs. I had no clue where I was going. I was finally placed onto solid ground and I heard U-Kiss washing up. I ped the suitcase and sat there. Eli shut the bathroom door and was the only one in the room. He patted his wet face with a small towel and was surprised when he looked at me.

"Who are you?! Why are you here!?" Eli shouted.

I couldn't believe my eyes! The only thing I could say was,"SARANGHAE OPPA! I JUST WANTED TO SEE YOU IN PERSON!"

"Get out now! I'm warning you!"

"But-But I just wanted to meet you!"

"People like you are crazy!

I stayed still and began to cry. I was truely disappoint and upset when he yelled at me.

All of the sudden, the other members started to rush in the room. 

"What the hell is going on here!" Soohyun shouted.

"Eli.. You wouldn't.." Kevin said as he came closer to me.

"This is against the law, hyung! How dare you do this!" Dongho said.

"What? Oh no! I didn't do this! She hid in my suitcase!" Eli shouted as he tried to defend himself.

"Are you okay little one?" Hoon said as he came over trying to make me feel better.

I started to blush when Hoon touched my hair. I couldn't believe it that I cried some more.

"So what happened exactly?" Kiseop said.

"Well, I came out of the restroom and I saw her." Eli said as he sat on the ground far away from me.

"I'm sorry. I was impatient of getting out of the concert so I decided to take a short cut. I walked the opposite direction and I guess I found Eli's room. I walked in and I kind of look through your luggage.. I heard someone coming so I panic and hid myself there. I'm really sorry! I didn't think about this all the way." I didn't know how that came out, but I think U-Kiss is scared of me now.

" Told you! I didn't do anything wrong!" Eli shouted acros the room.

"Aw, our little fan was confused!" Dongho came closer to me and pinched my cheeks.

"Dongho! That is not cute, ok?" Aj said. "That's stalkerish."

"Aj, that's not nice. She did it by mistake." Kevin said. He was so much cuter in person!

"I'm just tired. I want to go to sleep and get this day over with." Soohyun stated and jumped onto his bed.

"Where are we going to put her..?" AJ added.

"We can put her in the bathroom and let her sleep in the bathtub." Kiseop suggested. I looked up at him with a nasty face and I wiped my tears. Are you serious? In a bathtub?

All the members agreed. How can they just make me sleep in a bathtub? Eli took me to the bathroom and I layed into the tub. He gave me a bunch of warm blankets and wished me goodnight. I aplogized as he started to leave.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for yelling at you." he said. "Now go to sleep."


Morning.


I was still sleeping in the bathtub until someone shook me. It was Soohyun! 

"It's time to wake up little one!" his voice was so deep, I liked it! 

I got out of the white tub and threw the blanket onto Eli's bed. I walked into the bathroom and washed up. Hoon finally wook up and washed his face right next to me. I couldn't stand seeing all of their precious bare face! They were still so beautiful!

"So where do you live? We'll take you home." Dongho insisted.

"Oh no, Dongho. You can't drive! You are not that good of a driver yet!" AJ said as he walked by.

"I'll drive, since I'm the oldest." Soohyun stated as he brushed his teeth.

I was so happy and sad. Happy because I'm with U kiss right now, but sad because they want to get rid of me.

"Mm lets go out and eat breakfast first! So hungry!" Eli said as he rubbed his stomache.

"Yeah, me too!" Dongho agreed. "Let's go eat pancakes!"

"Is that alright with you?" Kiseop nudged me. 

I nooded my head and sat on the bed quietly. I waited for U-Kiss to get ready and we left right away. We had finally arrived at a pancake house. I grabbed a seat at the edge right next to Eli. Hehe, I couldn't control my excitement. I was blushing the whole time. While we ate, it was awkward. I guess I really scared them. 

To break the awkwardness, Kiseop started the conversation with, "How old are you?"

"14.." I said quielty.

"Woah! And aren't your parents worried?" Soohyun asked. He was more like a father type towards me.

"No, I told them I'm staying over a friend's house."

"Wait so did you plan this?" Dongho said with a weird voice.

"No. I really was going to stay with them, but then this whole thing happened." I said trying not to sound weird.

"Oh okay. So we're going to take you home right after so your mom doesn't get worried." Kevin looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah, what did you expect from us? Like, what did you think was going to happen at your stay with us?"

"Well I'm not sure. I thought it would be more fun, I guess."

"WHAT! You didn't have fun?" Eli's eyes widened.

"Not really.. All I did was get yelled at and sleep.."

"What the ? I didn't yell at you! I was just surprised." Eli said as he stuffed the pancakes in his mouth. I don't get it. He has a good body, but eats sooo much.

Aj looked over with a tired face, "Aish, just eat your damn food." 

We all finished our pancakes and sat at the table for a while. Woah, U-Kiss is pretty quiet. I thought they would be more energetic and loud. I probably made it awkward for them.

Soohyun got up and said, "You are going to have a fun time with U-Kiss okay! We are not boring!" 

"Yeah!" Kevin agreed. "We'll make you have the best time ever!"

"Yeah, what did you always wanted to do but never had the chance?" Dongho asked me and smiled.

"Well, I've always wanted a personal U-Kiss concert.." I said shyly being afraid if they'll hate my idea.

"Oh that's great!" Eli said to me. "That's not hard at all. We'll be happy too!" 

All the members agreed and smile. I felt like I was asking for too much. Kiseop paid for the food and we went to the car. They started their engine and began asking me questions.

"Where and when do you want the concert?" Hoon asked.

"Anytime and anywhere is fine." I said.

Eli looked at me, "What about tomorrow at your house?"

I nooded and smiled like an idiot. I can't believe U-kiss is coming to my house! 

"You can invite as many people you want, ok?" Dongho insisted and gave me a thumbs up.

They dropped me off home, and said goodbye. I was looking foward to the U-Kiss concert, but I had to invite some of my closes friends. Most of them didn't believe me but still came anyways.

"I knew it. You ing lied to me you liar! How dare you get my hopes up and say that U -Kiss is coming!" One of my friends said. I pulled her arm and made sure she stayed. She was going to be proud of me!

U-Kiss was running a little late that people doubted them. When almost everyone started to leave, U-Kiss came! I knew they would! My friends and I screamed as they performed. I was the happiest person alive; 2 U-Kiss concerts less than a week! When the performance was over, my friends left. It was time to say goodbye to U-Kiss as well. I didn't want this day to end, but it had to. I walked U-Kiss out of my house, and said goodbye. 

"You are truely the craziest fan ever. But you are so sweet!" Aj said and gave me a hug.

"Bye little one. Hope to see you soon! Wish us good luck!" Hoon cheered and hugged me as well.

"Hehe, sorry for suggesting to put you in the bathtub.. You were a little crazy when we first say you! Well when we come back to the US, we are going to come visit you!" Kiseop gave me a hug and said goodbye.

"You crazy little girl. Don't ever do that to anyone okay? I'll miss you." Soohyun squeezed me tightly and finally got into the car.

"Bye! We'll miss you! I'll miss you the most though, because you're probably the first little girl I've met! I'll come back soon to visit!" Kevin glided his fingers through my hair and hugged me as well.

"Ah, someone who's younger than me! I finally got to meet someone younger than me! For a 14 year old, you have a scary mind! But it's clever! Don't listen to Kevin, I'll miss you the most!" Dongho pinched my chubby cheeks and gave me a huge hug.

It was Eli's turn to say goodbye. "Kid, you really scared me. We love all Kiss Me's, including you, the scary Kiss Me. I'll miss you the most, okay? When we come back, we are going to visit you first!" He walked towards me and hugged me for a long time.  I saw their car get drive out of the driveway and went off. I couldn't believe it. I got hugged from U-Kiss, and they all said something to me! Wow, this is truely an amazing day