We Love You, Park Ha Young!

Loving In Another Shoe

-KYUHYUN.규현-

 

“Hyung, what do I do with him?” Ryeowook snaps his fingers in my face. I stare into space and continue to be in my limp zombie state. I don’t even have the energy to respond to him.

 

Kangin hyung comes and pinches my cheek, “Yah, get over it. She’s just not answering your calls for a while.”

 

I don’t even have the strength to slap his hands off my cheeks.

 

“Are you sure he’s still alive?” Kibum passes by while eating his snack.

 

“That’s why I said, control your hormones! Why’d you have to say you like HyunA?” Shindong hyung shakes his head.

 

I let out another big, regretful sigh. “Hyungs. Why do I have this mouth? Why do I even have this tongue? Why am I even alive? I think I should die. No, I think I should be tortured then die. No, ask Donghae hyung to bring his sharks friends. I’m ready to be devoured by them. No, just ask Yesung hyung to bring his turtle and ask it to eat me so that I can die slowly. No, ask Kangin hyung to beat me into a pulp first. No, ask…”

 

PUKKK. A game controller hits my head.

 

Heechul hyung claps his hands to get my attention. “Yah it’s not the end of the world yet! She’s just angry.”

 

Suddenly the doorbell rings. “It’s not locked, come in!” Sungmin cried.

 

The door is opened, and Hae Rin lets herself in. My eyes widen. With my mental breakdown, I can only see Hae Rin as Ha Young now. I jump up from the couch and storms towards Hae Rin who’s carrying a bag full of food.

 

“Ha Young-ah I’m sorryyyyyyyyyy! I didn’t mean to say that! It was just a spur of the moment!” I kneel down and hug her legs. She’s so surprised that the bag of food slips out her hand and hit my head.

 

“AH, HOTTTTTTT!” THE hot kimchi soup spills a bit and burns my back. Hae Rin is shocked at the spill and panics. “Kyuhyun what is wrong with you! Let go of me! We need to clean you up!” She tries to push me off her.

 

I hug her legs even tighter. “No it’s okay I deserve the pain! Forgive me Ha Young-ah! I love you and only you, and there’s no one pret..”

 

“GET OFF HER!” Donghae hyung pulls me away with Hankyung hyung’s help. “Some of the hot soup spilled on his back!” Hae Rin panics.

 

“Ha Young-ahhh..”

 

I become limp again and let the hyungs do whatever. They take off my shirt, and someone wipes my back with a wet towel. “Thank God it didn’t burn him much. It’s just red, and we can put some meds on it.” Ryeowook hyung sigh a relief.

 

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to spill the soup. I was surprised because he suddenly hugged my legs!” Hae Rin apologizes profusely.

 

“Ha-Young-ahh…”

 

Donghae hyung shakes his head. “No, you should just spill the whole soup on his head. Maybe that’ll knock some sense back into him.”

 

RING. RING. RING. It’s my phone! Is Ha Young calling? Shirtless, I run to the coffee table and pick up the call. “Ha Young-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

 

“Er, no. It’s Junho. Dude, you sound terrible. I heard what happened. Well, actually I saw what happened.” Junho giggles. “ to be you now dude.”

 

He just had to rub some salt on my wound doesn’t he? “Yah! I’m practically dead here and you’re just killing me all over again!”

 

Junho lets out another laugh, “HAHA. Chill. I have come to the rescue. You up for another of my awesome plan, dude?”

 

I see a light of hope here. And it’s blinding me. “As long as I don’t have to ride that corpse trolle - ah screw it - doesn’t matter now, I’m already dead anyway. Just help me now!”

 

All the members look at me with unbelievable looks. “If only he was this sorry when he pranked and disrespected us. Ha Young is totally taking over Kyuhyun. I’m totally a fan of her now!” Eeteuk hyung utters.

 

=======================================================================================================================

-HA YOUNG.하영-

 

Erghhh. I wake up to a perfect sunrise, but sleeping through anger just doesn’t let you have an energetic morning. I grab my phone to check the time, and realizes it’s turned off because of yesterday’s issue. I press the button to switch on the phone.

 

GASPPPPPPPPPPPP. 110 missed calls? Is the empty head crazy? And with all the 110 missed calls come a 110 voice messages left by him. Do I really have to hear to every single one of them?

 

I tune my ear to the first message.

 

“HA YOUNG-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I’M SORRY!!!” My body jolts because of his loud crying voice and the phone jumps out of my hand.

 

I chuckle, without intending to. I know that if I listen to his messages I’ll just melt and forget anything ever happened. Heck, I’m already smiling by myself now hearing the empty head’s messages. Okay I’ll admit, I was a little too much yesterday but yeah, I don’t regret it either. He should have a piece of my mind and know that I’m not to be messed with even if I’m not near him.

 

And yeah, I was jealous. Well who wouldn’t? He’s saying she likes another girl who’s obviously so pretty and y! What does that make me then?

 

I open another of his messages. “HA YOUNG-AHHHH, I really didn’t mean it! You’re the prettiest and no one is prettier than youuuu!” I find myself giggling.

 

“Well apparently the hulk turned human again today!” Junho chirps as he peeks at the door.

 

“I told you not to enter with the spare key unless it’s an emergency!!!” A pillow lands on his head. But still his psychotic smile won’t disappear from his face.

 

I get up from bed. “Go make breakfast then. I want to wash up. Shoooooo.” I push him out the room and close the door behind him.

 

I grab my phone again and listen to the other messages. I miss him. So, should I wait for a few more days and tell him that I can go back to Seoul, or should I just tell him right now? I think another day would be nice. I’ll tell him tomorrow then. And let me enjoy all of his cute messages for today.

 

After a while the psycho calls me to eat breakfast.

 

“So, in commemoration of your freedom, I’ll buy you dinner tonight!” Junho gladly offers.

 

“Grilled meat it is then!” I squeaked with excitement.

 

Junho nods and finishes his breakfast. “Whatever. I’ll pick you up at seven-ish. Now can you please stop smiling like that? I know you’re happy with all the messages Kyuhyun left you with, but seriously, your smile is freaking me out!”

***

I slip on a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. Ah, can’t wait to eat some grilled meat tonight. And can’t wait to call the empty-head tomorrow! I’m not being mean here, okay? Two days is actually quite short considering what he did to me! If I wasn’t such a kind-hearted human I would’ve let him weep for a whole month.

 

RING. RING. RING. An incoming call from the psycho. “Ha Young-ah, can you take a cab and go first? I met up with someone from the agency and have some business to settle. You can order first and I’ll come in about half-an-hour! Don’t worry, you’re not going to pay for the food!”

 

Before I can say anything, the psycho just hangs up on me.

 

Aish this psycho. Well, whatever, as long as he’s paying for it later. Ah I’m so hungry, let’s just go first. I take the lift to the lobby and step onto the sidewalk. From afar I can see a taxi coming, so I hail it.

 

I step inside and give out my destination. “To the grilled meat restaurant by the beach. Thanks.” The driver nods and presses on the pedal. After a while, in a distance I can already see the lights coming out from the restaurant.

 

After I get off the taxi, the wind at the beach greets me. Errrr, cold. I step inside the restaurant and take a seat.  For some reason it seems like the whole restaurant is staring at me. Ah, my irresistible charm. After a while the owner sets down some meat for me and I start grilling them. My mouth waters just at the sight of the meat sizzling.

 

Eh? My ear can catch up some sounds outside the restaurant. Probably a group of teenagers are goofing around. I avert my attention back to the meat. It’s almost done! I pick one up with my chopsticks and lead its way to my mouth.

 

“Customer, I’m afraid you have to go outside.” The owner suddenly interrupts when the meat is already so near to my mouth. I put down the meat and turn to her in confusion. “Er, are you kicking me out of here? I swear I didn’t do anything!”

 

The owner frowns, “No, no, I’m not kicking you out. There’s something going on outside, I think you need to see it.” She smiles like she’s accomplished something and leaves hurriedly. Okay, that’s weird. She probably had the wrong person.

 

I shrug my shoulders and pick up the piece of meat that I put down earlier. RING RING RING!

 

Ergh, what now? Can’t someone let me eat peacefully! My first piece of meat hasn’t even gone inside my mouth yet! With a groan I pick up my phone. “Yah Ha Young! Why aren’t you coming outside!” The psycho lashes at me.

 

What is wrong with him? “Yah, where are you! Hurry up and come, the meat is already cooked!” With my other hand, I use the chopsticks to pick up that piece of meat, again.

 

“PARK HA YOUNG!” The psycho screamed through the phone. The meat almost flew off my chopsticks because I flinched. Why is everyone disturbing my dinner!

 

“Whay do you want, psycho?!” This guy seems like he wants a piece of my mind too.

 

“Actually I, er…” He stutters. “What is it psycho?!” My patience is reaching its limit. “I need to pay for my cab fare! I lost my wallet! I’m outside the restaurant now!” He hangs up.

 

And he said he would buy me dinner? Yeah, right.

 

I take that piece of meat and shove it into my mouth hurriedly, while walking towards the door. Ah, the meat tastes awesome!

 

Hold on a second, why would the psycho take a cab? He drives a car for God’s sake!

 

As soon as I step out of the restaurant, it rained rose petals. EH? ROSES?

 

“Park Ha Young, we love youuu!” A group of people chorused. Surprised, I choke on the meat that I’m swallowing. I fall to the ground and start tearing up.

 

A melody starts to be played and the group of people starts singing a song.

 

“UHUKKKKK! HUKKKKKKKK!” Instead of a song, can someone please get me some water! I’m choking to death here! I punch my chest in hope that it’ll help with the choke.

 

“STOP! STOP!!” Sounds like Ryeowook’s voice, asking the people to stop singing. The singing halted, and seems like they’re gasping seeing me choke.

 

“Ha Young-ah, are you okay?” Another familiar voice approaches me. Isn’t that, Eeteuk? Wait. EETEUK? “Ha Young-ah!” Is that, Shindong?

 

“W-water! UHHUKKKKKKKK!” I desperately need some water now or I’ll seriously die soon.

 

Just then I could see Junho, handing me a glass of water. I grab the glass and gulp down the water. I’m alive! “Thank God you’re okay! What did you choke on?” This time, I can hear Siwon. I turn to the voice and find him there, staring at me with worry.

 

It is them! I can see a few of the idiots staring in concern at me! What is happening? “Why are you guys here? And Junho, what’s all this about?” I start to question.

 

“Well, it wasn’t meant to be like this. How about we start over again?” Yesung suggested. The others agree in harmony. “Ha Young-ah, go back inside, and come back outside like what you did earlier, okay?”

 

Being utterly confused, I just let them push me into the restaurant again. “Okay, come out now!” Someone screamed. Still in confusion, I follow their order blindly and take a step outside.

 

And here comes the rain of rose petals again.

 

“Park Ha Young, we love youuu!” The same voice chorused. But this time I get to see clearly what happens. It’s the idiots! They’re standing in front of me in a line. And when the music is cued, they start singing. Heechul takes the center and start with his part;

 

I know and I believe in love at first sight.
When I open my eyes in the morning I can feel

 

Sungmin then comes forward and sing his solo;


the kiss that left me in last night's dream.
That feeling is still there and I smile all day thinking about you.

 

He takes a step back, and all of them chorus beautifully;


So I pray for you, so I
So I promise you, so I

 

Donghae flashes his charming smile and winks, while singing;


I promise you everything.
I am going to believe that it's you

 

They continue singing, each with their own part;


Will you come to me
I want to be just a little closer to your embrace
Oh I love you my love
I'm always going to be this way

 

As they are singing, I can’t help but let some tears fall. I can’t believe they’re really here! It’s been such a long time.

“So.. I love you…” That voice hits my ear, and I recognize it in a second. Kyuhyun! He comes out from the back of the line, holding a bouquet of white roses, stunning with a grey suit.

 

And the tears just keep falling. The song ends with his line, and all of them chorus “Park Ha Young, we love you!” again.

 

I wipe my tears that doesn’t seem like they’ll stop falling. So this is what they’ve planned?

 

“Ha Young-ah, don’t you miss me?” Kyuhyun steps closer and kneels down, holding up the flower bouquet.

 

SMACK! Yeah, I’ve been waiting one and a half year to do that, and finally the time comes! He screams and rubs his head.

 

“Yah! I was choking to death before, where were YOU?!!!” I remember not seeing him when I was on the ground choking. Isn’t he supposed to be the first one to run to me if anything happens to me?!

 

The other members laugh watching the scene.

 

“Actually, he was the first to run into the restaurant and get a glass of water. You should see how frantic he was! He hands the glass to me and I pass it to you.” Junho suddenly interrupts from the side.

 

“Oh..” That’s all I can say.

 

“Oh? OH? How about a sorry instead? That hurts you know! And besides, don’t you want to accept the flower? I kind of kneeled down for quite some time now.” He starts to complain.

 

I can’t help but laugh at him being himself. Yes, this is the guy I’ve missed so much. I take the bouquet from his hand. “Er, some help here please? My legs are kind of numb.” Kyuhyun holds out his hand, asking me to help him get up.

 

Aish this empty head. They were all so sweet and lovely before, why’d you have to ruin it? I extend my arms, and take his hand into mine.

 

And before I could pull him up, he pulls me first; capturing my lips with him. I.Miss.Him.

 

My hands let go of the bouquet, and instead they are now holding the sides of his face. He hugs me tighter, and all I could feel is bliss. I think I forget how to breathe now.

 

“Yah, get a room you two!” Heechul’s shout made both of us part. I can see Kyuhyun’s face with a smile plastered on his face.

 

“Aww, don’t be so jealous hyung!” He turns to the other members.

 

The members cringe at his smile and start to move into the restaurant. “All this fluff is making me hungry.” Junho commented and joins the others into the restaurant too, leaving both of us outside on the beach.

 

“So, you’re not angry at me anymore right?” He reassures.

 

“Hm, are you saying I’m not pretty enough for you that you just have to say another girl is pretty?” I get back at him.

 

He smirks and puts his hands on my shoulders. “You’re pretty, the prettiest ever!” I crack a wide grin on my face. “But you’re not y enough though.” And that’s where the empty head gets a jab at his stomach.

 

“Aww! What was that for?” He holds his stomach while cringing in pain. My smile disappears and replaced with a frown.

 

“What? I didn’t say I’d like you to be ier! You’re only supposed to be y in front of me only. ME only, got that?” He puts her arms on my shoulder again.

 

I smile at his comment. “Whatever Kyu.”

 

We walk on the beach; he hugs my waist while I rest my head on his chest. At one point, we sit down and he rests his head on my shoulder.

 

“Hey, Ha Young.” He called. I answer with a hum, enjoying the sea breeze at night.  He lifts his head from my shoulder and levels his eyes with mine. “I love you Ha Young, a lot.” He leans in. “Love you too dork, a lot.” He smiles and seals his lips with mine.

 

========================================================================================================================

A/N: And here it is! Can I cry nowww? Huaaaa, this story is ending. I decided to add another extra chapter later, kind of like a souvenir or something for my awesome readers. But all in all, it's ending :"(
I don't know yet if I want to make a sequel, considering the new semester is going to start shortly. But I know I really want to continue writing.  But for now, just enjoy this eupdate eh! I LOVE YOU GUYS XD

 

@kaylalukman : I'm sorry I'm not updating so often.. don't hate me eh? Yeah, the story is going to end. Already 43 chapters, wooooooo. But I'm going to add another extra chap, just for fun :) Well I hope you like this update. And I really really thank you for loving the story and supporting me! Thanks a billion.

 

@cutie2512: It's okay, as long as you comment, I know you're still reading then :) Here's another update, I hope you'll love it! And sorry that I didn't update soon enough :( But do love the chapter and thanks a million for all those love! :)

 

20130907