The Devil Being Cute.

Loving In Another Shoe

-해 린.HAE RIN-

 

So, I’m still contemplating.

 

Should I, or should I not?

 

Would it be okay to do that?

 

Can I actually do it?

 

Okay, okay. Don’t slap me in the face yet. You guys are curious to what I’m contemplating about, right?

 

Well, I only told the fish to execute the ‘Jealousy’ and ‘Give the Idiots Some Together Time’ plans. But I have another plan in my brilliant genius mind that I haven’t told him about.

 

The ULTIMATE plan.

 

Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!

 

Did my evil laugh have a terrorizing effect?

 

Sigh.

==========================================================================================================================

-하영.HA YOUNG-

 

At first I thought they were joking.

 

Well, obviously I’m dead wrong! I checked out every room and all are filled with the idiots’ luggages and stuff. Seriously, they’re not kidding a bit about letting me sleep in the living room! On the sofa bed!

 

“Hae Rin ah! Let’s cook dinner!” My head chef is calling my name. Ryeowook ah, can’t you just cook alone? I thought you’re used to feeding these 13 idiots’ bottomless stomach!

 

“Coming!” Contrary to the unwillingness I feel, I make my way downstairs to the kitchen.

 

“What do you want to cook today?” The chef asked.

 

“13 idiots’ head chopped in 19 pieces, marinated in black pepper sauce, then grilled to perfection.”

 

Instantly Ryeowook put his hands on his neck, protecting it from being severed by the assistant chef, me.

 

Aww, so cute.

 

I wonder if I really should make those grilled idiots’ head?

 

Hm, maybe next time. I don’t want to be on the newspaper’s front page, YET.

 

After some quality time spent in the kitchen with the great cute chef, finally dinner is ready.

 

“YAH IDIOTS! GET YOUR MOUTHS AND STOMACHS OVER TO THE DINING TABLE IN 5 SECONDS OR I’LL EAT UP EVERY SINGLE FOOD LEFT IN THIS HOUSE!” Well, obviously that would be the fastest way to get everyone downstairs.

 

“I’M STILL IN THE SHOWERS!” Heechul screamed.

 

“YAH WAIT FOR ME, I HAVEN’T EVEN SHOWERED YET!” Hyukjae begged.

 

Luckily after the mud fight I went straight to the showers before those idiots or else I would have to start another world war just to get the turn to shower!

 

After setting up the table I start the countdown. Hey, this is already quite decent of me to actually give them some time to clean themselves up before I really eat every single food in this house. Oh yes, I really can do that!

 

“Five!” Okay, 3 of the idiots are already taking their seats at the dining table.

 

“Four!” Another 3 comes.

 

“Three!” One idiot takes his place.

 

“Two!” 3 idiots, including the empty head arrives. Lucky you empty head, or else you would be just full with the mud I fed you.

 

“One!” The last 2 idiots practically ran to the table like their lives depend on it.

 

Okay, now including Ryeowook who’s already waiting at the table, we have 13 idiots here.

 

I look at an empty chair, and realize that it’s next to the empty head! That’s the only seat left for me. What a ‘great’ coincidence.

 

Although I’d really love to sit beside the empty-head, now I’m just terrified of what he’ll do to avenge for what I did during the mud fight.

 

I take my seat with mixed feelings.

 

“Whoah! Samgyupsal, kimchi stew, kimchi pancake, bulgogi, chicken legs! I officially love you short legs!” The fish expresses his thanks in such a cute way.

 

But somehow from the corner of my eye I could see the empty-head wince at the word ‘love’ that the fish playfully said.

 

“Let’s eat! Thanks for the food!” Everybody shout with excitement. Except for one person. Cho Kyu Hyun.

 

Aish, don’t tell me his mood went down because of what the fish said?

 

Hm.

==========================================================================================================================

-규 현.KYU HYUN-

 

If my stomach hasn’t been growling like a rock song, I would really lost my appetite to eat after hearing Donghae-hyung exclaiming that he officially loves the devil.

 

I’m not sure if he’s serious or not. But hey, they like each other, right? So why wouldn’t he be serious?

 

Then what am I actually?

 

Hm. Let’s just eat and go to bed.

 

I swallow my food with no interest. They taste great, but everything just turned bland because of my mood now.

 

I put some food in the devil’s plate too, without even looking at her. Well, the devil can’t starve, can she?

 

“I’m so full! I don’t think I can eat anymore!”

 

“Me too! The food was great, Ryeowook ah! Thanks!”

 

“Thank you to you too Hae Rin ah!”

 

And one by one, all the hyungs leave the table and go to their own room, leaving me alone at the table. Everyone feels tired I guess.

 

Well, there’s still some food left in my plate, that’s why I’m still at the table. The food just wouldn’t go down my throat anymore.

 

 Ahhh, I should call my doctor and ask him what kind of syndrome is this.

 

I’ll just keep the leftovers in the refrigerator.

 

As I make my way to the kitchen, I can see the devil washing the dishes alone at the sink.

 

Hm, should I help? Should I not?  Should I? Should I not?

 

SMACK.

 

Okay, as I am very kind, of course I should. NOT!

 

I feel so down and I don’t even know why, I can’t waste time washing the dishes! I have to make a call to my doctor!

 

I put the leftovers in the refrigerator and proceed to leaving the kitchen.

 

“Yah. Don’t wanna help?” My steps halt when the devil asked.

 

Automatically my body turns and walks towards the sink.

 

Stupid perfect body! Didn’t you agree NOT to help???

 

I stand beside the devil and I don’t even know why, I help her to do the dishes.

 

I only concentrate on washing the dishes, trying not to look at the devil. Who knows, if I look at her, I’ll feel angrier because of Donghae hyung’s statement before?

 

So, let’s just focus on washing the dishes.

 

Then suddenly..

 

DUPPP.

 

Uh-oh, I think my heart just stopped.

 

You want to know why?

 

Well, while my perfect hands were washing the dishes, the devil lowered her head, and sneaked in between my arms, then stood right in front of me with her back towards me.

 

Now she’s standing right in between me and the sink, while my arms almost hugging her, because I was doing the dishes.

 

Okay, heart, I think you should restart now or else I’m going to die out of heart attack!

 

The devil just continues to wash the dishes like nothing happened, but obviously she’s doing that while standing between me and the sink! And my arms just won’t move, it looks like I’m hugging her from the back!

 

I slowly command my hand to retract and my legs to move away.

 

But of course that wouldn’t happen!

 

Did you forget? I fell for this short-legged devil!

 

“Yah, try smiling. You’re already ugly enough with your face all gloomy.” The devil said, still her eyes on the dishes.

 

“Yah! How could you associate the word ugly with ME?!” I reply.

 

“Okay, now you’re normal again.” She laughs by herself.

 

Well, I guess she noticed that I was gloomy because of that weird syndrome.

 

We continue to wash the dishes in the position we are.

 

“Yah. Here.” She said while pointing at her shoulder.

 

I don’t know how my brain caught up with her actions so fast that I instantly rest my chin on her shoulders.

 

When the dishes are done, I really back-hug her and stay that way for a while.

 

Just let me die now while I’m this happy! Grr, how many times would the devil let me fall for her? I seriously think she’s using some sort of magic!

 

“Yah empty head, if you’re being all gloomy like before I               ‘ll feel uneasy and start to do these embarrassing kind of things to make you return to your normal retarded self. So don’t be like that anymore, okay? It makes me scared if you’re sad and down like that.” The devil utters.

 

“I should be gloomy always then, so that you can do all these embarrassing things again!”

 

THUMPPPPPPP!

 

She steps on my feet hard. Really hard.

 

“Awww!” That hurts you know!

 

“Yah, it’s late! Go to sleep!” She said.

 

“I bet the hyungs locked the door already! I have no place to sleep.” I make a pity face.

 

“Not a chance, empty head. That sofa bed is small enough for me; no way am I going to share it with you. Good luck finding a place to sleep!” She breaks the hug and runs off to her ‘bedroom’- the living room.

 

I follow her steps.

 

I can see her preparing the sofa bed. Then she notices my presence in the living room.

 

“Yah, this is my ‘room’!” She claims her territory.

 

“Well, apparently your room doesn’t have a door. What to do?” I say innocently.

 

“Sleep on the floor if you want, I don’t care. Just don’t disturb MY sofa bed!” She prepares to lie down.

 

Before she could fully lie down, I run to the sofa bed and sit on it. And her head just lands on my lap.

 

“YAH!” She tries to get up again but I press on her forehead with my finger to stop her.

 

“Just sleep, devil.” I push her head to lie down on my lap again.

 

“I prefer a pillow, instead of an empty-head’s lap, thank you.” Still trying to protest huh devil?

 

I ignore her and caress her hair.

 

“Sleep.” I command.

 

Although reluctant, she takes one last look at me, and closes her eyes slowly.

 

“See you in my dreams, empty-head.” She bids.

 

“Nah. I’ll be just right here. Your dreams are probably scary.” I said while still caressing her hair.

 

She smiles and gets herself comfortable lying on my lap. I guess she’s really tired.

 

Within minutes she really fell asleep. Darn it, I thought Mr. Handsome Cho Kyu Hyun would get a goodnight kiss.

 

Oh well, seeing her like this is enough I guess.

 

Then I also close my eyes, preparing to sleep in this sitting position.

 

HMMMMPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

 

Suddenly I feel suffocated. Like someone is putting something on my mouth! I open my eyes and see a man forcing a handkerchief onto my mouth and nose. It’s dark here so I can’t see his face well.

 

I try to scream but something on the handkerchief makes me drowsy. It’s chloroform.

 

What the? Is someone trying to kidnap me? Is it our stalker?

 

Before I totally give-in to the effect of chloroform, I can see the devil waking up because I was fidgeting to break away from the kidnapper.

 

Another man then comes and did the same thing to Hae Rin. Hae Rin struggles as well but she couldn’t fight off the strong effect of chloroform and the other kidnapper.

 

No! DON’T TOUCH HER YOU MORONS!!

 

That’s the last scream that only made it in my mind, before I totally pass out.

 

=======================================================================================================================

A/N: Okay, I admit it, I'm evil, pure evil. Eventhough you lovely people keep asking me to update, I only updated today. Please don't kill me yet! I tried to steal some time to update, and ta-dahhhhhh!!! Here's the update :)
Well most of you guys wanted the Kyu-Ha Young romantic moments. I kind of at things like that, like seriously. But I tried, so I hope you guys don't hate me, okay?

Thanks a million for reading, and a zillion for commenting! Whenever I see your comments, I keep strategizing on my mind, when can I escape my hectic schedule and start to write. So keep on commenting, even a single word is fine, at least I know you're reading or loving the story! :D
 

So, pretty, pretty, pretty please, do comment okay? Sometimes I actually did get ideas from your comments! Seriously!

 

I replied your lovely comments at the comments section, using the reply button. View my replies there okay! ;)

 

Anyway, hope you guys still love the story, and I'll always be waiting for your support <3