A/N : 미안해요. Sorry.

Loving In Another Shoe

Hello there, my most loved readers!

It's been long since I last updated huh? I know, I feel like it has been years!

Okay, okay. You guys might not want to hear me babble here. So, here's what I'm trying to say :

SORRY.

Okay, I think a little explanation might do. Hm, I want to update so badly, but I seriously don't have the time too. Seriously, I'm being serious here. No kidding.

My finals is coming very soon, and trust me, I do not want to fail this semester, 'cause then I can't get into the next one. So, my schedule is a bit  very packed, I don't even have enough time to go online.

Sorry that you guys have to hear me complaining 'bout my life.

So, I'll try posting an update this weekend, IF I can. But if there's no update this weekend, I'm really sorry, okey? I'll try my best to post it next week then.

Sorry people, but what to do? School comes first huh?

Oh well, I hope you guys understand, and I just hope that you'll still be waiting for the next update. And I'm freaking loving your comments and responses and support. That's what keeping me thrilled to write the story.  And like I've always said, I will finish the story.

Hm, looking at the word count again, I guess I wrote too much. Oh, well. Sorry, again guys. Anyway, thanks so much for loving the story! Keep it coming!

p/s: wish me luck for my finals. Seriously, failing it is not an option. Thanks!

Have a nice day/night! Love ya~~~