The Future Seems, well, A Future.

Loving In Another Shoe

-해 린.HAE RIN-

"Lee Hae Rin sshi, you have to follow our orders. Your parents are already informed and waiting for you at home. You should do this if you really care for your parents. They are worried sick of you." Yes, if you're wondering, I'm still at the police station with the same cop for who-knows how many hours now.

Good thing the malls are already closed at the time. Or else my great mind would find ways to get out of this police station even if it causes my brain cells to die due to too much thinking.

Well, it's better the mall than here right?

I guess the inmates would surely agree with me. Thank you guys for supporting. Eventhough you guys commited sins, I'm sure prison life would make you repent and then all of you will lead a better life.

Back to my tragic tale of being a murder witness again.

The cop told me they found someone who looks very similar to me, and she's coming to my house later.

"That was fast!" I was surprised of course. It's not like the agency had prepared a person who looks the same for everyone in case he or she witnessed a murder.

Yeah, it's not everyday you see someone shooting another person right?

Oh, Hae Rin, you're such a genius. You just need to work your genius on schoolworks now and you'll be the world's news in no time.

" We already have our agents all across the country and they are always on stand-by. So after orders were received, they wasted no time to find your look-alike," he explained.

Maybe I should use your agency's service to find a group of people who look like Super Junior, then my friends can take a vacation for a while.

Right, Hae Rin. You are a genius, but you don't own the world yet.

Then I send a message to Donghae. The cop was informed that the other girl's voice is slightly different to mine and told me that whoever I'm associating with, I need to make up a story and inform them about my voice change.

Good thing my friends who I'm currently socializing with are not that many. Imagine how high my phone bills would be then.

I might sound stingy here, but hey, I need to save money for the future too. And my shoppping of course.

Now, just have to head home and make a date with my bed.

My pretty bed sure missed me for a day.

Oh no, my shoe! Donghae!

Oh,well. There's no way of stopping those guys.

I'll just let this great mind of mine plan a revenge while I'm sleeping.

===========================================================
-규 현.KYU HYUN-

I watched my hyungs pour out all of their stresses into another pair of girl's shoe in the living room.

If any outsiders see this scene, they would think my hyungs have been married for eternity and their wives are babbling to them every second while their children are living their wild teenager life and their bosses at work are constantly complaining about their work quality in the midst of an economy crisis in the country.

Yep, that sure looks like it.

I went to approach Donghae hyung to see what the situation was.

"Hyung, you do know as soon as Hae Rin sees the shoe, your body parts are going to have to bid their farewells to each other?" Donghae sighed at my question.

"Chill, Kyu Hyun ah. It's just a reminder for her not to shop like a crazy woman having too many cash in her purse again." Well, that surely calmed him down.

I don't understand why Donghae are good friends with her but still enjoy tormenting her anyways.

Hae Rin is cute, but she's not into games. Which means, there's no chance I'm into her.

Plus, Donghae hyung seem to like her although they had been a walking hell to each other's life.

Oh, well. As long as she buys us food, I have no complaints about her.

Hmm, that white shoe does seem tempting to be wore. How about it, feet? You guys up for heels?

===========================================================
-하 영.HA YOUNG-

I finally arrived at the house.

Mianhae, did I say house? My bad.

I meant, castle. Yeah, sure looks like a castle to me.

The porch is as big as my apartment, cars parked uniformly there, the roof is too high to be seen at night, the garden filled with colourful flowers and the balconies are beautifully decorated.

My description would match to a six years-old dream of her castle when she marries her prince charming, except I'm sure that prince charming of hers would start renovating his castle when he sees the mansion in front of me.

"This is where I'll be living?" Unbelievable as it is, Junho sshi nodded.

"Here." He handed me piece of paper with a number on it.

"Sorry, I don't have enough money to buy a lottery number." What was this guy thinking? Giving me a lottery number to buy. I can work for my own living you know.

"As much as I would like to enjoy the scene of you buying a lottery number, which I doubt you know how to, this is actually my phone number. I'm the agent in charge of looking after you, so if you need anthing just punch in my number." Junho explained with a smirk on his face.

I looked at the piece of paper again.

"Of course you're going to look after me. After you 'kidnapped' me, paralyzed me, made me experience famine, poisoned my body with massive amount of caffeine, tormented my by making me sit on the hard chair at your office for hours and making me receive tons of other residents' anger because of your honking at my apartment, I'll make sure you suffer the same." I said with a devilish grin on my face.

Junho's face seem contorted with surprise. "You made me sound like I'm a psychopath."

"See you!" I was about to enter the house when he stopped me.

" Lee Hae Rin sshi is already asleep, so are her parents. You'll be sleeping in the guest room, and that maid over there will guide you tonight." He said while pointing to a maid waiting at the front door.

"It's not nice to point at people." I added while leaving him at his car.

He seemed surprised but then just sighed and smirked.