When You Can't Force The Devil To Be Human.

Loving In Another Shoe

-하 영.HA YOUNG-

"NOOOOOOO!" Donghae and Kyuhyun stood up suddenly while screaming.

"What's up?" I asked, although I don't think I need the answer. The guys are always up to crazy schemes and ideas. Well, as long as it doesn't involve breaking my head or my spine, I'm fine with it.

I don't know what Donghae and Kyuhyun are saying their objections to anyway.

Huh. Might as well just leave the food here and go back home to get some sleep that I lack from telling stories to Changmin last night.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO SCREAMING FOR ANYWAYS?! WHY ARE YOU GUYS OBJECTING?!" Kangin screams back at those two.

"Hyung, just use Sungmin's girlfriend! It'll be a lot easier!" Donghae said something after Kangin screamed.

What are they planning this time? Taking turns to use Sungmin's girlfriend? Yukss. Are these people too crazy to be sharing one girlfriend for all?

"Yeah, hyung! Sungmin hyung's girlfriend is so much more prettier! She'll be just great for my 'girlfriend'!" What? I didn't know Kyuhyun has feelings for other things except for his games. Now he wants a share of Sungmin's girlfriend too?

I think a career as a singer should be banned for all. Just look at these idiots fighting to share one girlfriend because of being too busy to find one for themselves. So, they just had to find the best solution, and it seems like the solution they found is, to share the same girlfriend.

See how scary being a singer is? I'm glad I'm not one. Not that I don't have the talent and all.

You know what? Since they're busy fighting for who gets a share of Sungmin's girlfriend, I'm just going to leave the food that I brought in the kitchen and leave quietly to have my beauty sleep at home.

There you go, food.

Just rest peacefully at the kitchen's counter, okay?

Now, I'm going to leave you alone with the retards, so, take care of yourself, okay?

Well, that is, until the guys spot you here. Then you'll have a trip down their stomach.

Well then, I'm off.

A little bit more to the door.

Come on, Ha Young. You're almost out of here.

Pang!

Let's guess again what object decided to land on my back, shall we?

Chopsticks again? Nope.

A game controller again? Nope.

Pillows? Nope.

Today, they just found a new item to meet my back.

Presenting....a slipper.

"YAH! Where do you think you're going? You're not going to escape this! You have to help!" I turn around and see Heechul standing, while wearing only the left side of his slipper.

"Ouch!" I think the slipper even left a mark on my back.

"Come here." Heechul ordered me to make my way to the living room, where they are gathering.

"But hyung.." Kyuhyun said.

Are they still not done with the whole girlfriend thing? Now why do I have to join them? I don't want any share of Sungmin's girlfriend.

"So, have you guys decided who gets Sungmin's girlfriend first?" All of them looked shocked when I asked that question.

"What? You guys were practically screaming about Sungmin's girlfriend, so I thought you have already reached a conclusion or something." I said innocently. Although, I don't even know why I have to join in their discussion. Do they need my help on giving the verdict or what?

"You need to help us, Hae Rin ah!" Okay, with Hankyung pleading like that, it took me a herculean effort to restrain myself from laughing. Seriously.

"With what? Helping you guys to choose who gets to have Sungmin's girlfriend?" Well, what else help do they need then, right?

Smack.

Okay, this time, it's not my hands. I swear.

"Ouch! My left arm is going to break!" Sungmin's smacking really, really hurts. He didn't even need any object to smack me with. He just used his hands. Ouch, that hurts.

"Did I say something wrong or what until I deserve my left arm to be broken?" I asked while still rubbing on the pain.

"We're not going to use Sungmin's girlfriend." Kangin said.

Owh. Well, that's nice to hear that they aren't going to be sharing one girlfriend. I thought they were too crazy before.

"We'll just use you." Siwon said.

"You're going to use me?!" What the h...

"You people are going to use me as your girlfriends? Sharing with everyone?!" When they were fighting for Sungmin's girlfriend, I felt bad for her. But now, they want to use me as their shared girfriend? They have totally lost their brains!

All of them looked at me, being confused. Maybe they don't understand what I'm saying.

"Of course not." Pheww. Sungmin's reassurance makes me feel calm again.

"You're just going to be Kyu's girlfriend." Heechul said, continuing Sungmin's sentence.

"WHAT?!!!" Of course I'm shocked! What do you expect?

"Hyung..." Kyu pleaded.

"But hyung!" Donghae also joins in.

What the hell is going on that I don't know about?

Is hell's government undertaken by a new party or what?

"I'm out of here." Better run before they come up with stupid ideas again.

Okay, I don't even know what's going on. First, they were fighting about something involving Sungmin's girlfriend. Now, they want my help by using me as Kyuhyun's girlfriend? Is Kyuhyun so desperate for a girl or what? I thought his games are already enough to complete his life.

I run as fast as I can to the door.

"Hankyung, catch her before she runs away!" Kangin ordered.

"I'll help you, hyung." Then Sungmin also offered to assist Hankyung.

"Yah! Let me go!"

Okay, if any outsider sees the situation now, with Hankyung holding my left arm and Sungmin holding my right arm, people are going to think they are some sort of gang trying to catch a hostage who got loose.

These people are crazy, I tell you.

"See, hyung. Even Hae Rin doesn't want to help. We'll just use Sungmin's girlfriend!" Donghae suggested.

Wow, Donghae must really like Hae Rin to be that brave to avoid 'Hae Rin' from being Kyu's girlfriend.

"Yeah, hyung. She's not even as pretty as Sungmin hyung's girlfriend. No one is going to believe she's my girlfriend!" Just then, Kyuhyun also decided to speak up.

"Yah! I don't even want to be your girlfriend! I'm not that desperate to be with a retard like you! I would rather go out with a lion! Could you guys just tell me what's going on? I don't even know anything and yet I'm held hostage by you crazy people." I'm not pretty enough, he said? That Kyuhyun is really going to get it.

"Okay, okay. Everyone just chill. We'll just wait for the others to come back in a few hours. So, why don't everyone just go eat and do whatever that makes you guys happy and then we'll discuss again." Heechul finally calmed everyone down.

Well, if they're going to wait for the others, that means I can get some sleep then! Although I still don't understand what the hell are they talking about with all the girlfriend stuff, I'm sure it's one of their crazy schemes and all. I'll just find a way to get out of it later.

"Err, guys. I think you can let me go now." Hankyung's and Sungmin's grip are really tight. I guess what Hae Rin said about them being in martial arts is really true then.

"Do whatever you guys want to do. Just let me sleep for a while, and I won't run away, okay?" I said to the guys in front of me.

I'm sure they won't disturb me if they don't want me to run away. I'm sure they need my help, whatever help they're talking about before.

Now, I think I'm going to sleep on the couch in Ryeowook's, Yesung's and Kibum's shared room, since they're not here. And I'm sure to lock the door, of course! I'm not risking getting disturbed by these guys.

As I make way to the room that I'm going to sleep in for a while, I noticed Kyuhyun and Donghae who are sitting in front of the television. Their eyes are on the television, but they seem to be thinking about something else.

Well, whatever. I'm going to know the real issue when the others get back then.

I still can't believe I'm going to get some peace in the dorm, since half of them are gone. And I'm sure the others are going to scavenge the kitchen, since they looked like they just woke up and are hungry.

I know, you guys don't believe that they didn't try to murder me today, right? Well, me too! If it takes some crisis in the group for them to leave me alone, I'm willing to find a lot of problems for them so that they can take their minds of me.

Another miracle in my life! Some peace in Super Junior's dorm. I'm sure no one would believe me if I told anyone about this.

Well, off to my sleep then. Jal Cha!

===========================================================
-동 해.DONG HAE-

Urgh.

It's too hard to fight the hyungs.

Even Kyu doesn't agree. And of course I don't agree to.

I know Hae Rin is getting weird everytime I see her, but for her to be pretending as Kyu's girlfriend.

Okay, remember when I said I know why Hae Rin has been acting different? Well, now I'm positive about it.

I think she's starting to like Kyu.

Right?

She's been messing around with Kyu. And she even talked back to Kyu earlier.

You can say I'm jealous and all, but since she's acting really different, I don't find myself that jealous anymore. She's not herself. I don't know why.

I thought I liked her, you know. But, argh. My fish brain needs more sea water to breath in. I can't even think properly.

But I still object to the hyung's decision on making her as Kyu's fake girlfriend. She's still my friend, of course. I don't want her falling for Kyu!

Kyu and her, huh. Not the best option unless you want both of them to enter grave fast.

So, I'll try to change the member's decision later.

Now, got to go build that pond with a lot of anchovies in it. Maybe I'll add some piranhas in it. Just, my own mental institution, since manager hyung is keeping quiet on my requests.

===========================================================
-하 영.HA YOUNG-

Is the ground shaking?

Is there an earthquake?

Could it be?

Of course not.

What else besides an earthquake that could interrupt my sleep?

Super Junior.

"Yah, Hae Rin! Are you dead in there?!" I think if I just stay quiet they'll leave me alone.

"YAH LEE HAE RIN! DON'T DIE IN MY ROOM! I DON'T WANT TO BE CLEANING YOUR BODY UP!" I guess not. Kibum's back? I guess the members are back now.

Pang. Pang. Pang.

These guys really like banging the doors, huh? I'm surpised none of the doors in the dorm have been broken yet.

I open the door to see Kibum and Shindong at the door.

"Yah, we've been waiting for you at the living room. Since you were too busy sleeping, we ate dinner first." Shindong said.

Dinner?

I take a look at my watch. It's already 7 in the evening? I said I wanted some sleep, not sleep for the whole afternoon and evening. Oh, well. My lucky day I guess.

Wow, the guys didn't even try to disrupt my sleep until the others come home. They must really need my help then.

I can see almost all the members are here. Huh, crowded again. Sorry, all of them are here, not just almost all. They must have not very busy schedule on New Year's day then that they can come home this early.

I think they're still discussing about whatever crazy ideas some of them were discussing earlier this afternoon.

I make may way to the kitchen, grab some food and sit with them at the living room.

"So, everyone agrees then?" Eeteuk asked the members.

All of them seem to nod their heads in agreement, except for Kyuhyun and Donghae who look like they have something to say.

"Err, crazy people. Don't you think I should know something here, since you guys kept me hostage from noon?" I said after swallowing the food in my mouth. What? I haven't eaten anything since noon.

Eeteuk looks at me and with a calm voice, he starts to explain.

"Hae Rin ah, you need to help us. There's a girl stalking Kyuhyun, not letting him go because she thinks Kyu likes her for real. Actually, we just requested her help to pretend that she is Kyu's girlfriend so that Kyu can avoid some kind of situation with his omma. This happened a few years ago, and the girl had gone to Europe already. But now she's back, and we need you to be Kyu's fake girlfriend, so that the girl can move on with her life and leave Kyu alone then." So, that's the real story here. Maybe Hae Rin never met her, that's why she didn't tell me anything about it.

I guess all of the members are worried then, because if the girl keeps stalking and harassing Kyu, then all of the members in Super Junior can't do their work well.

So, that's why they were screaming things about Sungmin's girlfriend earlier. Why don't they just use her as the fake girlfriend?

"Hyung! I still think Sungmin hyung's girlfriend is better! She'll look like a real girlfriend. But Hae Rin? Aisy." Kyuhyun said to Eeteuk.

What did he just say??!!

I was about to agree to help them, but now that Kyu said that, I am never ever going to help him. Ever!

"What the hell?! You know what? I don't even want to help you with that! Just use Sungmin's girlfriend. You'll be breaking my head and my spine again for all I know!" Hah. Have a piece of my mind, you stupid game-addict.

"We can't use Sungmin's girlfriend, she's too innocent. I don't think she can stand even a minute with Kyuhyun without getting admitted into a mental institution later. Words from Kyu's mouth is deadly!" Eeteuk explained more.

"Please, Hae Rin ah! If we don't get this settled, we can't live peacefully and do our work properly." There goes Hankyung again with his pleading. Oww, so cute with the wonderful pronounciations.

"No way guys! Get an ear plug for Sungmin's girlfriend then to prevent her from listening to Kyuhyun's deadly words." I'm a genius aren't I?

"Yeah! I totally agree with short legs!" Donghae finally said something. Wow, for once Donghae is backing up Hae Rin? Now I'm positive he likes her!

"If you leave Hae Rin with Kyu, Kyu will be on his way to the emergency room again before they can even meet the girl. Who knows what Hae Rin is going to do to him?" Donghae said. Did I say Donghae likes Hae Rin? I must be out of my mind.

He cares more for his dongsaeng? Aisy, this unreliable fish! Who says you can trust a fish anyways? They are always fishy.

Well, at least he is helping me to avoid being the fake girlfriend here, even if it's in an unconventional and irritating way.

"So, everyone agrees but Kyu, Donghae and Hae Rin?" Eeteuk tries to confirm the situation.

"Well then. Plan B guys!" Eeteuk shouted to the whole room.

What? PLAN B? Are we in a war or something?

Suddenly, all of the guys start to get up from where they were sitting and ....

"YAH! LET ME DOWN!!!" What the hell are this guys doing anyways?

If you're wondering, I'm being carried by a few guys now. I think Heechul, Hankyung and Siwon are the ones who are carrying me.

Don't even try to ask me why. Ask these idiots here.

"HYUNG! LET ME DOWN!!!" I can hear Kyuhyun's voice screaming too. If I'm not mistaken, he is being carried by Eeteuk, Shindong, Sungmin and Ryeowook.

"YAH! LET ME GO!!!" Donghae? He is being carried too? Kangin, Yesung, Hyukjae and Kibum are carrying him.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO DO? THROW ME OUT THE WINDOW?!" All of us are still in the living room, just like before.

The difference is, Donghae, Kyuhyun and I are not in contact with the floor anymore. We're screaming and making effort to get away from the other members who are carrying us.

"Hyung? Now what?" Sungmin asked.

Did they plan this before? Did they plan on doing something to those who don't agree?

These guys are too smart and crazy I tell you. They just have their own ways of resolving things.

"Get Donghae into his room and settle the things with him. Tie him up if it's so difficult." Eeteuk ordered.

"Tie me up? Hyung! You can't tie a fish! What are you guys doing? Let me go!"Donghae is still trying to let himself out of their grip.

"Let's get Kyuhyun and Hae Rin into Sungmin's room. They need at least to start talking nicely to each other to be a fake couple. I mean, when they weren't talking with each other before, it was weird. Now that they have start talking to each other, not even a single good word comes out of their mouth. Aisy, kids these days." Eeteuk ordered while mumbling a bit to himself.

"Let me go! YAH! I'm going to make a police report!" Although I tried threatening them, no one seems to be afraid of it.

"Hyung! Let me go! Hyung!" Kyuhyun hasn't stop the pleading too.

What are they actually planning to do to us? Forcing us to agree? How?

"Okay everyone! Start your jobs!"

===========================================================
A/N: Here's the update guys. Sorry it's late. I've got a few things of my own to settle.