Cleaning Up Hell.

Loving In Another Shoe

-동 해.DONG HAE-

'Yah HAE RIN! Get your short legs over here now!'

SEND.

She should be here within less than 30 minutes.

Our schedule for today is canceled, because some sort of technical problems at the broadcasting stage. Hey, who's complaining? By the rate we're working for promotions of our new album, I'm going to be one skinny fish if I don't get any rest at times.

Well, of course, some members still have their own schedules. Kibum and his drama. Kangin being an MC. Hyukjae, Eeteuk and Sungmin with their radio shows. But all in all, the dorm is still crowded with people. Even if some members are out for their individual activities, the dorm is still as peaceful as ever.

Sorry, I used the wrong word. Cut the peaceful part, I meant noisy.

"Yeah! Another victory by the genius!" Kyu is probably being proud of himself now.

"Come on, doggie. You can do it! I know you can! Good boy!" I wonder if Yesung's turtle can already roll over.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I do." And I guess Heechul and Hankyung are already on a ship in the middle of the living room doing their Titanic scene.

"Noooooooo. I put too much herbs in there!" Let's not forget Ryeowook, shall we.

===========================================================
-하 영.HA YOUNG-

It's been almost two weeks now. And the killer is still not caught.

I'm glad the Super Junior guys have schedules today. I can have some peace of mind, again.

The past weeks have been nothing but torture and laughs. I know, I know, torture and laughs don't go together, right? Unfortunately, in the retarded world of Super Junior, torture always comes with laughs. It's a package.

You get tortured, they laugh. They got tortured, you laugh.

Since the last incident where I fell sick, Hae Rin wanted to keep me away from Super Junior. Upon hearing that, you can say my heart jumped until it reached my brain. Of course I'm happy.

But I think some wires are disconnected in my brains, because what I replied to Hae Rin is something that I would regret for the rest of my life.

"Hae Rin ah, I really don't mind. I've been living with boys my entire life. And besides, the killer will think something is wrong if I don't go out like normal. Then probably he'll stalk this house and both of us would be in danger. Don't worry, I can handle them."

See what I tell you about a few wires getting disconnected in my head? I don't even know why I answered her like that.

Kyuhyun and I are back to square one, just like when Hae Rin is still her real self. After the bathroom incident, involving me freezing to death and breaking my spine, he just doesn't talk to me anymore, since I've become more careful not to mess with his things, just what the real Hae Rin would do.

It's nice like that, although a bit awkward, but at least that'll stall the time for me to go to grave. I think Kyuhyun has done the most damage to me. Cracking my skull, freezing me to death and breaking my spine. Even the twelve others don't do that much damage. Now you get it about me stallling the time to go to grave?

Incoming message.

'Yah HAE RIN! Get your short legs over here now!'

It's from the fish.

I'm sure Hae Rin will be running to my room in a few seconds now. Our phones are duplicated. Yeah, did you forgot she's very, very rich? Everything that comes in or out of her phone will be exactly what comes in or out of my phone(the one that Hae Rin bought, of course. I had to get the same exact model of her phone).

7.

6.

5.

4.

3.

"HA YOUNG! HAVE YOU READ THE MESSAGE?!" Wow, she's faster by two seconds from my usual countdown.

"Yeah, but I thought they have schedules today? Is he just playing with you, I mean, me?" You can never expect anything nice from Super Junior, let alone that stinky fish. There's always something fishy, with that, fish.

"Try calling the manager!" Hae Rin ordered me.

"Why don't you call him?" I'm too lazy to deal with the manager.

Smack. You guessed it. My hands did it by themselves.

Of course I had to do it and not Hae Rin, since the manager already knows about Hae Rin's 'voice change'. Geez, it seems like we're going through a guy's puberty here with all the voice change thingy. Yaiks.

"Yeah, okay. Okay, I got it." I hang up the phone.

I turn and face towards Hae Rin.

"The manager oppa said their schedules today are cancelled. Well, except for some other members who have their other individual schedules. But Donghae has no other schedules beside the cancelled one." I just repeated everything the manager told me. Hey, my brain is genius, didn't I tell you. It just memorizes every word for word.

Really, Ha Young? And why do you have so many hardships in your History test?

Hae Rin's face turns pale. Uh, oh. I think I remember it now.

The last time I saw Hae Rin's face being as pale as a ghost going through famine is when she saw her shoes, let me be specific here, three pairs of expensive shoes being in a condition where I don't think they can be called shoes anymore.

Finally, the ghost in front of me speaks something.

"Ha Young ah, how long has it been since the message came?" Hae Rin looks really, really scary now.

"It's now about 11 a.m. The message came, I think at about 10.45 or around that time." I answered while looking at the phone again.

Hae Rin snaps out of her 'a-ghost-ready-to-eat-a-stinky-fish mode and looked back at the message at her phone.

"Shoots! Ha Young, my name's in big letters! And you have only about 15 minutes now!" Hae Rin starts to run towards my closet and picking out clothes for me.

What? I've got 15 minutes?!

Until what? The world gets conquered by a fish?

Smack. Slap. Pinch.

I know, I self abuse my self too much. I forgot to buy handcuffs for my hands, that's why it keeps abusing myself without my consciousness.

I think Hae Rin told me something about this.

Right! Her shoes are going to face death penalty if she doesn't get there fast enough. Well, in this case, if I don't get there fast enough. I've never been in this situation since I'll always be at their dorm when they have no schedules and when they do, I don't think its ever cancelled since I've been replacing Hae Rin in the past weeks.

I seriously don't want Hae Rin to turn into a ghost again after seeing her shoes being in the condition of an unidentifiable creature, so I quickly change into the clothes she picked out and hurried to the car.

"Ha Young ah! Drive as fast as you can!" Hae Rin screamed while I start the engine.

"Don't you even care if I get into an accident?!" I screamed back to her.

"An accident, you'll survive! My shoes in their hands, I doubt it!" I really need to know how Donghae gets his hands on Hae Rin's shoes. I think he has someone inside the house to get the shoes for him. An insider's work. It's got to be.

Great. Now I sound like a detective being too obssessed with his work that he forgets about his wife and ten children at home. Yaiks.

Time is running out.

Seriously, that sentence made the situation looks like a bomb is going to explode and shatter the whole world.

===========================================================
-동 해.DONG HAE-

3.

2.

1.

0.

Let the fun begins!

"Hey guys! Miss this?" I went to the living room and waved the shoe in my hand.

"All hail Donghae, king of all sea!"

"She's late again?"

"Finally, some activity to clear my mind!"

"Have fun guys."

The guys were about to do their jobs when someone bangs on the door like crazy.

"Yah! Open up!" Yup, I'm positive that's Hae Rin. Well, it can't be the police, right?

Ryewook who is near the door opens it.

"Yah Wookie! Why did you open it yet?! We're just getting started with the shoe!" I yelled out to him.

"Oopss. Mianhaeyo hyung!" Ryeowook was about to close the door back but Hae Rin slips in.

As soon as she comes in, she sees the shoe in the middle of the living room. Shoots.

I can't let this be.

Come on, nerve system. Move it!

I grab the shoe and threw it out the windows. The fastest way to destroy it. Haha. My fish brain isn't that bad I guess!

"Noooo! Not the windows again!" Hae Rin screams after I threw it out the window.

Then, Hae Rin eyes spotted a bowl of rice on the living room table, the leftovers from our late breakfast. She grabs it in a matter of seconds.

"Let's see if a fish can eat some rice!" I didn't even have a chance to blink as some rice is glued on my face.

"Yah!" I snatch the bowl of rice from her and threw the rice back at her.

"YAH! I WAS GOING TO EAT THAT!" Shindong suddenly yelled out loud.

Both of us turn to Shindong. Oops.

Hae Rin was about to open and say something. Here's my chance. I take a piece of fried chicken on Hankyung's plate and stuffed it in .

"OWMHHUPPMMHHH! PHUMPPPPHUPNNHUWMUPPMHUMPPPH!" Don't even ask me to translate what she said with the big piece of fried chicken in .

Well, if I have to try, I think she said, "This is good! Where did you get this chicken!".

Hey, I tried my best to translate it. Don't blame me if it's wrong!

"LEE DONG HAE! HOW DARE YOU STUFF MY FACE WITH A CHICKEN!" Owh, so that's the real translation of her, 'phummmphhhhhh! phummpehummmhhphhh!'.

I think I need to find a dictionary on the language 'Being Stuffed With A Chicken'. That'll sure make my life easier.

"Yah you idiots! Quiet! And why'd you take my chicken?!" Now Hankyung joins in the screaming in the room.

Just then, a bag of chips came flying towards my face. I ducked to avoid it. Man, the reflex system of a fish is good too! I even surprised myself.

"What's all the n.... awwww! Who threw that?!" Everytime I escape Hae Rin's deadly item being thrown, someone else would be the innocent target. The last time with the tissue box was Kyu. This time, you guess.

Heechul.

"Yah Donghae! I thought we're going to clean the dorm today! Why are you messing it up more with food?!" Heechul finally let out his anger.

"You guys are going to clean the dorm today? Don't you have the cleaner ahjumma to do it for you? And why do I have to be here?" Hae Rin starts to ask questions.

"She calls in sick today, and there's no one to replace her. And it's just nice that our schedules for today are cancelled. Besides, we're going to clean our personal stuff too. The cleaner ahjumma doesn't touch our personal stuff. Here." Siwon said while handing me and Hae Rin a box of tissues.

"Ahh! Right! We're cleaning today. And you're going to help, since some members aren't here. It's all your fault I forgot about the cleaning agenda." Yup. I'm pushing all the blame to her.

"You mean we're going to clean up hell?" And all the other guys laugh at her remarks.

She's been refering to our dorm as hell quite lately. Well, I'm sure this is one hell people would want to be in. Who wouldn't? I mean, it's full of beautiful people like us.

Maybe I can make an entrance fee for those who wants to enter. Then we can all be rich and famous and live happily ever after.

Donghae, your way of thinking is awesome!

Slap.

"Let's get to work then!" Yesung is excited to clean too.

And here goes Hae Rin again.

"You mean let's start the torture? Sure, why not." You've got to love her for her remarks.

Wait. Love?

No, no, no. I don't mean that kind of love. Er, do I?

I've got to make a phone call.

Manager hyung?
Have you found the mental hospital that takes in a fish yet? If it's so hard, I think a large aquarium with sharks will do.

We heard sounds of explosion then.

Oh, no. Don't tell me, a fan decided to get into our dorm by breaking the door with explosions.

Or the next world war is happening at this building?

Nope.

It's Kyu, of course.

"Aissyy! Lost again!" Kyu is going against a new online a gamer and keeps on torturing our eardrums with his 'How can that be!' and 'Lost again!'.

Hae Rin is already ahead of me to the reading room, so I catch up to her. I think she doesn't realize I'm going to scare her from the back.

Haha. I'm going to make her shocked and scream so loud that her voice is going to jump out of her voice box.

1.

2.

"He fired his shots too early. Should have wait until the opponent comes closer. Stupid gamer."

I heard Hae Rin said under her breath. It's pretty slow but I can hear it, I'm positive! I know you're thinking a fish don't have ears, but mine actually works, you know. But there's no one other than me who's standing close to her, so I can't confirm it with anyone.

Did Hae Rin just said something about games? Not just said something, but even commenting on it?

Uh, okay. My mental health needs to be checked, my eyes need to be checked and now my ears? Am I suffering some kind of fish disease that attacks my logic sense?

===========================================================
-하 영.HA YOUNG-

Great.

Hae Rin's shoes are destroyed, once again. And now, I've got to help them clean the dorm plus their personal stuff? What would that be? Their underwears? Yaiks.

As I make my way to the reading room, which is the first room they'll clean, I can hear sounds of gunshots and explosions.

Must be Kyuhyun. He keeps saying he lost again and stomping his feet like a child.

"He fired his shots too early. Should have wait until the opponent somes closer. Stupid gamer."

Oopss. I didn't realize I said it out. I don't think anyone heard me, I only said it slowly. And I think Donghae is caught up talking to himself in his mind again that he wouldn't even realize I'm already in the reading room.

Then I could feel someone is at my back.

I turn to see the fish smiling like he just got married to a mermaid. Did he hear me?

"Yah! How long you've been there?" I need to know if he heard me before. I'll be so dead then.

"I'm here about 0.02 seconds before you turned to me. If my calculations are right, that is." His face is all innocent. I think I said about the game 5.9 seconds before I turned to him, so I guess he didn't hear me.

"Hae Rin, heads up!" Suddenly the world goes black.

Okay, I didn't pass out again.

A damp piece of cloth covered my face. Yesung sure knows how to make my day.

"You can use that to wipe things!" Yesung said while returning to his room.

"Wait! Who's going to clean the reading room with me? Don't tell me the fish is going to do it. I bet his fins can't hold the broom!" I shouted so that everyone in the dorm hears me.

"Too bad short legs. You'll be cleaning a fish then. Move, move." Donghae pushes me into the reading room.

"What? How long have you guys stop using this room? It's practically a rubbish dump! We need more help here! Go find someone!" I pushed Donghae to get another person.

How in the world can two people clean this rubbish dump? Sorry, not two people. Let me rephrase that. How can a person and a fish clean this place up?

"Hyung, I'm in the middle of an important game. The continuation of my life depends on it!" I hear someone complaining like a 99-years old lady being forced to do a 100-metre dash.

Donghae and Kyuhyun enter the reading room. Of course, the fish found no other creatures in the sea than the magnae to help us out. Urgh, how can Hae Rin just be quiet with him before? Well, I can't stand his nagging.

"Continue your life later. You're losing anyway." I said while going under a desk to take out everything out of there.

I didn't know what they're doing but they're pretty quiet after I said that.

"Yah, you two! I'm not going to clean by myself! Get moving." I throw a broom to Donghae.

"Yah! My gills are going to get destroyed." I guess the broom hit Donghae's chest quite hard.

Good work, mighty hands!

Then I throw another piece of damp cloth to Kyuhyun for him to use to wipe things.

"Yah! My face is going to be infected with bacteria!" There he goes with his nagging again.

Good work again, mighty hands!

Donghae pauses whatever he's doing and looks weirdly at Kyuhyun. He then approaches Kyuhyun and touches his forehead.

"Kyu ah. Are you sick? Are you okay?" Why is he even worried about Kyuhyun? Is it that weird that he talks to me?

Okay, maybe he never talks to the real Hae Rin. But I'm sure a few exchange of words between us won't kill the people in the world.

Fine.

I'll be more careful when I say anything to Kyuhyun again. But it's just becoming hard to stand him.

Don't worry, my brain has great ways of thinkings. I'm sure they can restrain my mouth after this from saying anything to Kyuhyun.

Yep! I can always rely on this great brain of mine.

I love you brain!

===========================================================
-규 현.KYU HYUN-

Okay. Is she picking a fight with me again?

It's been quite long since she's got anything to do with me. I swear she's getting weirder.

Well, she threw a damp piece of cloth at my face. Imagine how many bacterias are going to land on my perfect face? It's already enough that Donghae hyung dragged me away from my very, very important game. Wait for me, game! Daddy is coming to you. Just be patient for a bit, okay, games?

"Yah! My face is going to be infected with bacteria!"

Donghae hyung seems surprised to see I'm talking back to her. Well, hyung. How can my mouth stands being quiet when thousands of bacteria are going to eat up my face?

Then I hear ongoing screams of surprises followed with laughters and running around in the dorm.

I guess the others are already halfway into cleaning their personal stuff. Probably they're going to throw unwanted things from the past.

"AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA. I FOUND HYUKJAE'S PICTURE OF HIS FIRST CRUSH!" Hyukjae hyung is not here now, so I bet that picture is going to be the talk of the year after he comes back.

"SO HERE'S WHERE I PUT THE DOG LEASH I BOUGHT! LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN FIT, TURTLE!"

"HEECHUL! WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH THAT?!" I wonder what it is that Hankyung hyung is pursuing Heechul hyung for.

"WHO WANTS TO SEE HANKYUNG'S TORN UNDERWEARS? HE STILL KEEPS THEM!" Oh, so that's what it is.

"EETEUK HYUNG HAS A BOOK OF GIRLS' PHONE NUMBERS AND ADDRESS PLUS THEIR CHARACTERS!!! HE'S A PLAYBOY TOO!"

"SUNGMIN HYUNG HAS A MAGAZINE TOO!" Ryewook searched Sungmin's room? They're definitely taking advantage of other members.

"I FOUND KANGIN'S DIARY!!!" He has a diary? Yaiks.

Oh, no! Are they going to ransack my stuff too? Since my roommates, Sungmin hyung's stuff and Hyukjae hyung's staff are all exposed.

Too late.

"KYU AH! DID YOU GIRLFRIEND GAVE YOU THIS LOVE NOTE?!" Oh, shoots.

Donghae hyung and Hae Rin seems to be running out of the reading room and towards my room.

"What?" Donghae hyung, you better..

"Where?" Siwon hyung, you too?

"Let me read!" Hae Rin?

I run as fast as I can to stop them.

"Noooooooooo!"

===========================================================
A/N: Here's the next update. I'm trying hard to make it as interesting as it can get.
Apologies for typing and grammar error.
I don't know if there are many reading, but thanks for reading. If you can just stop by the comments page and say, 'I like it' or 'update soon' or 'Hi', I would be beyond thankful! At least I know you're reading.
And if you're silent reading, just leave a comment telling me you're silent reading, kay?
Love you guys! Thanks again!