Houston, We Have A Problem.

Loving In Another Shoe

-동 해.DONG HAE-

Ouch.

Really, the bones in my hands are already crying, begging me to stop knocking the door. If only the bones have tears, then my whole body would be flooded with tears now.

Okay, me and the other members have been trying to open the bathroom door but to no avail. We aren't angry or feeling any emotions related to that, we're just worried what's happening in there.

Earlier, I heard Kyuhyun says something about his game controller. That's when we started our effort to open the door because you do not want to see Kyuhyun's face when he gets mad because of his game. I, personally wouldn't call Kyuhyun's face, well, a face, if he gets really mad about his games.

What the hell is he doing keeping Hae Rin a hostage in this bathroom? Can't he choose another more comfartable place to be chosen as a hostage room? Aisy, this kid has a bad taste.

After some time, finally (thank god or my hand is almost breaking into pieces from the constant knocking), the door is opened.

He's soaked wet!

I opened my mouth in shock, and you could say a dictionary can fit in my mouth when I opened it that big.

Then suddenly he is pulled from the back, making him lose his balance and fall on his back.

Oh, no.

Don't tell me he's going to have another accident! Enough already with the car accident. Now, an accident in the toilet?

Yah, Cho Kyu Hyun, aren't you tired from getting into accidents?

Don't get me wrong here, I'm just too worried about him.

Kyuhyun got up quickly and I could see Hae Rin lying on the wet bathroom floor, unconscious.

Shoots.

Okay, when we wrapped her in the blanket earlier, we just wanted to have fun with her, just like we always did. No intention of suffocating her to death or anything. Really, I swear!

But know, she's lying there with her face so pale, I guess all the members are shocked.

Then I notice Kyuhyun bending down to pick her up.

Here's where my reflex system automatically stopped him, offering myself to carry Hae Rin.

"Let me." I said to Kyuhyun. I didn't know why I stopped him. You can ask my brain, don't ask me. I bet my brain has all the answers.

Is it because I don't want another guy touching Hae Rin?

Right.

And since when did you care about Hae Rin being related to another guy?

Great. Now my mind is going insane. I might have to check with the nearest mental hospital if there's any vacancy for a fish like me to enter the hospital. Hmm. Maybe manager hyung can help me with it.

"It's okay, hyung. I'll do it. You'll get wet if you carry her." Kyuhyun replied.

"I don't mind getting wet. My closets are full of endorsed clothes you know." Okay, why am I being so defensive here? Why do I insist on carrying her? My hormones factory are experiencing a strike from it's workers, right? That's why my reactions and emotions aren't normal, right?

"Hyung, you're going to get wet and sick. The water is too cold." Kyuhyun said while shivering.

Now why is Kyuhyun insisting to carry her? Is he being sorry for what he did to Hae Rin?

Wait. What exactly did he do to Hae Rin until both of them are soaked in cold water? I guess the members and I will ask later.

But I still don't let Kyuhyun carry her. I'll be carrying her.

I move my arms and starts to approach her.

Then I think an ice sculpture touched my hand. I turned and see Kyuhyun's hand on my arm.

Wow, he's hand is colder than ice. Seriously, I think his body muscles are freezing.

"Hyung, you feel how cold I am now? Just let me carry her so you don't have to feel this cold and get sick too, hyung." Kyuhyun is still not giving up. Why don't he just let me carry Hae Rin. He's not even close to Hae Rin.

We both turn to look at Hae Rin who is lying on the floor.

Well, you can say our eyes got a shock. More like a heart attack I would say.

All we can see is a wet floor.

She's gone! Did she wake up already?

Kyuhyun and I both looked at each other.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO STILL DOING STANDING LIKE UNEMPLOYED, BROKE MODELS IN FRONT OF THE BATHROOM?! GET KYUHYUN DRY, DONGHAE!" I turned to see Kangin screaming while carrying Hae Rin in his hands and making his way to Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Hyukjae's shared room, the nearest room to the bathroom.

Great.

While Kyuhyun and I are bickering on who should carry Hae Rin out of the bathroom, it seems Kangin already took care of that. The other members are also gone. I can see Sungmin and Ryeowook carrying towels while a few others are getting the first aid kit.

Nice, Donghae. You were so absorbed in not wanting other guys touch Hae Rin that you forget about Hae Rin who's actually lying in the cold, wet floor and need to be supplied with some heat.

"Come on Kyu! You need to get dry too. Your body frozen. And then you're goiing to tell us what happen." I turn to look at Kyuhyun who's standing behind me.

When I turn my eyes get a shock, again. There's no one behind me. Did I just look like an idiot talking to myself in front of a wet bathroom? I guess.

Okay, today, is officially the day the world plays with my eyes. Why do people keep disappearing from the positions they were at?
First, Hae Rin. Well, she was carried by Kangin without me even noticing.
Now, Kyuhyun. He was standing right behind me and now he's gone? The world really is having fun playing with your eyes, Donghae.

I was about to turn back around and go to Hae Rin, but my eyes caught a glimpse of something.

Shoots.

Another person down on the floor.

It's Kyuhyun. I think he was making his way to the towel closet at the laundry room before he collapsed.

Urghh.

I'm so sorry Kyu! I wasn't supposed to bicker with you earlier when you're soaked in cold water and freezing like hell. I don't even know why I did.

You know what, I'm seriously going to check in at the nearest mental hospital tomorrow. But what am I going to do with Super Junior? Fine, I'll check in at the mental hospital when I'm retired.

Shoots. Forgot about Kyu again.

"Eeteuk hyung, Shindong hyung, Siwon ah! Help me here! Kyu's down!" I yell as loud as I can while running towards Kyuhyun.

Hang in there Kyuhyun. You'll get some warmth later. I'm going to grill you on the kitchen so you can get instant heat. Just, enjoy your unconsciousness for now.

"Hyungs! Hurry! A fish can't carry Kyuhyun by himself you know!" I can hear footsteps running towards me and Kyuhyun.

"Hankyung, call the doctor!" Eeteuk ordered.

HALT!

All the people in the room stopped what they're doing upon hearing Eeteuk's order, looking shocked.

"Me?" Hankyung asked while looking shocked and peplexed himself.

Eeteuk finally realized his mistake.

"Right. Sorry. Kibum, call the doctor!" Eeteuk corrected his orders.

Asking Hankyung to call someone for help? The members would know better.

The last time Hankyung called to order an exercising equipment we saw on television, guess what came delivered to our dorm?

A coffin.

===========================================================
-하 영.HA YOUNG-

Argh.

Have I completed my suicide already? Where the hell am I?

I get up from where I'm lying. Ouch.

Don't tell me...did my spine break into 13 pieces?

Smack.

If you can still smack your own head, Ha Young, then of course you're not paralyzed which means your spine isn't broken, yet. Living with Super Junior, I'm ought to break at least ten bones in my body.

I looked at my watch, it's 3.39 a.m.

Shoots. Hae Rin must be panicking and pulling her hair non-stop worrying about me.

I looked at my phone and there are ton's of messages from Hae Rin. Good thing the guys didn't touch my phone.

'Hae Rin. There's some problem here. Don't worry, I'm not dead yet. I'll be back as soon as I can. Don't kill yourself yet. I'm sure Junho sshi is just near by the dorm.'

SEND.

I looked around and see lying bodies on the floor. Are they dead?

I took a closer look at Donghae who's lying closest to me. Nah, I don't think a dead person can drool.

Wait! Why am I sleeping here with them? I take a look at my clothes.

Pheww. Not a button loose. I thought they already gang- me.

Smack, myself. Ouch, that smack hurts.

My throat is sore too. And I'm feeling really, really cold. I touch my forehead, and wow! I almost burned my own palms. I think my brain in my head is going to melt. My body is hot as hell but I'm feeling damn cold.

Now, Ha Young. Try to remember what just happened. I'm sure the memory section on your brain haven't shut down yet. I think.

Right.

Kyuhyun came into the bathroom, tried to me(okay I'm exaggerating. He tried to scare me by acting like he's going to me), tried murdering me with cold water, I tried to murder himm back with the cold water too, both of us shivering to an extreme, he went to get out from the bathroom, I followed him, my clumsiness made me fall on the floor, I pulled Kyuhyun's shirt(my reflex system's fault), he fell on top of me and everything went black.

Wow, Ha Young! Your brain is not melting yet!

I guess I passed out when I hit slammed the floor. Probably because of too tired and cold. I'm going to make a police report tomorrow. Cracked my skull, got me in bruises, suffocating me, and know freezing me? I'll make sure the police arrest them. Then again, they would try to send me to the grave again before I can make any report. Aisyy.

Then, my pure genius brain just had to remind me about Kyuhyun's game controller, the cause of me freezing to death and almost breaking my spine.

"The game controller!" I said to myself.

I have to put back the game controller where it's supposed to be.

Get up, Ha Young.

Argghh.

I didn't know I lost this much energy.

I could say the amount of effort I use to get up from this bed is the same amount as I use to lift a dinasour. If I really, ever, lifted a dinasour, that is.

Argh, pain.

A little bit more Ha Young.

I finally succeed getting up from the bed and tip-toed to the kitchen. I think everyone is asleep. It's dark and quiet.

I open the cabinet under the sink, stretch my hand into it, and,

"Got it!" I'm so glad the game controller is still there. Pheww.

I make my way to the living room to put back the game controller where it's supposed to be.

Hah. I can't wait to see Kyuhyun kneel in front of me for accusing me when he sees the game controller at it's original position before. Well, he's actually dead right about me taking it, but hey, why confess about it when you can make him apologize?

I'm genius I tell you, again.

Hurry up, Ha Young.

If you don't get some sleep, you're going to collapse with the game controller in your hand. That'll sure make Kyuhyun crack every piece of your bone and give it to the dogs to eat.

I wonder if I taste good?

===========================================================
-동 해.DONG HAE-

I can feel someone moving past me.

Probabaly a hippo passing by when I'm sleeping. Somehow a hippo got out from zoo and decided to visit us on the 12th floor. Yep, maybe the hippo is a fan too. Yeah, maybe.

Wait.

I don't think a hippo can tip-toe like that.

I open my eyes and see a devil with short legs walking out of the room. What is she doing, already awake at this time? It's still dark outside, so I bet it's not morning yet. Doesn't she know she has a high fever?

I get up slowly, very carefully not to make anyone else to wake up and follow Hae Rin quietly.

She makes her way to the kitchen, reaching out for something under the sink.

After that, she paces to the living room. There's something in her hand. Argh, it's too dark, I can't see what it is.

Stupid eyes. Next week, I'm going to get new eyes, the ones with night visions. Do they sell those kind of eyes in the market now? Maybe a doctor can find me an owl's eye and do the surgery for me.

Okay, Donghae. Tomorrow, you are definitely going to check in into a mental hospital!

Wait, it seems like she can't see very well either. She uses the light from her cellphone to see her way to the living room.

When some light hit the thing she's holding, I can finally see it properly.

What?!

A game controller?

Why is she holding that in her hand?

Did she really hid Kyu's game controller?

Noo. It can't be.

Maybe she finally knows about games after all.

Just maybe.

Are you sure it's not your imagination again Donghae?

I got back into the bedroom, since Hae Rin is coming this way too.

Get back to sleep, Donghae. Don't ask her just yet. You're probably dreaming.

Aha! Dream! That's it. I'm dreaming, aren't I?

Well, let's just wait until I wake up and the members and I are going to ask Kyu what actually happened.

Ah, dreamland.

===========================================================
-하 영.HA YOUNG-

Huh.

I'm glad no one wakes up.

Now, time to get my body some rest after experiencing hell earlier.

Urghh, the coldness.

I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to know what happened while I was unconscious for the whole evening.

Suddenly I could see a silhoutte of someone as I'm making my way to the room that I was sleeping in. The suddenly quickly disappeared from my sight.

Yaiks.

Don't tell me this dorm is haunted

The hair on my hands are practically standing still. Goosebumps.

===========================================================
A/N: Sorry if I'm late again. There's a few things holding me back, including my lack of ideas. I guess my brain cells are really dying one by one.. =P
Anyway, hope you still enjoy it.