The Tale of How It All Begins

Loving In Another Shoe

-동 해.DONG HAE-

"But.." The line was disconnected before I got to rant out on her. She's good at escaping moments like this.

I can't believe she went shopping again! That girl is truely something. I wonder if a witch was too jealous of her and put a spell so that shopping would be her obsession and then she would be so tired out of shopping and can't continue her life anymore.

Nice imagination Donghae! Just like a 4 years-old.

'Yah, HAE RIN! You better get those short legs off yours here along with your shopping bags. And there better be something for me in those who-knows-how-many bags you have there.'

SEND.

Her name was in big letters. She would know what that meant.

Hae Rin. She's not those snobby rich girls you always find in this world. Yeah, sure she has some issues with shopping. Okay, maybe 'some' is a bit of an understatement, but she has a good heart to go with it. Eventually, what she bought during shopping were gifts for others around her. She sure can be a mess sometimes, but a cute one anyway.

I let out another sigh after gossiping to myself about my ex. Forget it people, not my ex-girlfriend. She's my ex-schoolmate. We used to go to school together when I entered SM as a trainee.

When I entered the school, no one knew I was a trainee. I just go to class when I'm supposed to and go for training after school ends.

She on the other hand was average. Not popular, not in the low-class either. I was too quiet on my first week there and she got frustated.

"Yah,you!" I assumed she did't know my name yet back then.

"Seriously, you need to talk. Not to me, of course, because then all the girls would ask me to ask you for your number and everything you had for breakfast and lunch. So go find some guys or girls and socialize. I didn't mean that in a bad way. It's just frustating seeing you so to have no one to talk to."

"Just remember, not me okay. I am not going to have a mob of girls trying to know from me what's your favourite colour." She then left me dumbfounded in the cafeteria.

What a beginning, huh?

It's funny how she didn't want to be associated with me because of other girls. Woah, I didn't know I was hot back then. Dream on Dong Hae. Actually, most of the girls already knew I was a trainee so they thought they can get into SM too if they got close with me. That's what some guys told me, but I know I was hot too. Great thinking huh?

And of course, who would miss a chance to irritate someone like her. Not me.

The days after that first talk we had was filled with her constant babbling of trying to get rid of me from her sight.

It was tough though, but she was a loyal friend. A good one too.

I'm in Super Junior now, and I thought Hae Rin's babbling was hell.

Living with 12 other guys, not a very comfartable way to live in. I'm not complaining, but just stating facts.

These guys really are one of a kind. Can't live with them, can't live without them.

===========================================================
-해 린.HAE RIN-

Incoming message.

'Yah, HAE RIN! You better get those short legs off yours here along with your shopping bags. And there better be something for me in those who-knows-how-many bags you have there.'

Donghae. My name in big letters, 'great'!

That would mean if I'm not there as fast as he wants me to, my favourite shoe are going to have to face death penalty.

By death of my shoe I meant every member of Super Junior is going to force their legs into my shoe until they finally succeeded in wearing it. All 13 pairs of legs. And when they succeed, I don't know what the creature that used to be called a 'shoe' would be called then.

I'm not kidding. It happened once, and I thought my shoe was being tormented in concentrated acid.

I don't how Donghae got his hands on my shoe collections, but he made sure he had a possession of at least one of my shoes to blackmail me.

I got into my car, revved up the engine and drove through a shortcut. It was a narrow alley so I had to drive slowly.

Something than caught my eye. A man was standing very closely in front of a girl in corner of the alley. Being the nosy person I was, I just had to let down my car window to see what was going on.

She looked very intimidated, looking at something the guy was holding.

It was a gun.

Before I could say anything a bullet was fired, right into the girl's chest.

"Hey!" Someone in a cop uniform was yelling while running towards the shooter.

The shooter quickly responded to the approaching cop and started to run.

To my immense shock, my eyes and the killer's met. He was surprised to see me and I could notice he was cursing under his breath.

The cop wasn't able to catch up to the shooter. He ran back towards the girl who was shot and checked her pulse.
A look of despair was plastered on his face.

She was dead.

It all happened to fast. I didn't even got the chance to get out of my car.

"Excuse me,miss. You have to come with me." The cop said to me with a concerned look on his face.

"What?!"

"You had just witnessed a murder and the killer is still on the streets. Your life is in danger." The cop got into his police car and drove off, signaling me to follow him.

Going to the police station meant 2 things now.

One, my life is in great danger.

Two, my shoe is in great danger.
I'm going to get you back Donghae!

===========================================================
-동 해.DONG HAE-

She's late. It's been an hour and a half.

"Guys!" I called out while taking Hae Rin's shoe out of my closet.

"Have fun! Don't forget to break the heels Shindong hyung!" I added while throwing the shoe to the middle of the living room.

Screams of joy were heard as soon as the members heard the sound of the shoe hitting the wooden floor.

"Another beautiful shoe to complement my beautiful legs" Heechul hyung put on a wide smile after seeing the shoe.

"You are so gorgeous!" Another remark was heard.