JEALOUS MUCH??

JEALOUS MUCH??

 

YOUR P.O.V

“CUT! Okay...that's all for today. Thanks for all your hardwork. See you all again tomorrow. Especially you, Hani-shi” said the director.

“Thank you, PD-nim. See you tomorrow. Annyong~” I said back to the director and bid my goodbye.

Aww....what a day. I just finished my schedule since morning and now is nearly night time. Being an actress at a young age is really challenging but I like doing it since it is my dream since I'm way younger back then.

“Hani-ah, we need to go back to the company first before I send you home. Is it okay?” my manager asking me.

“I'm fine with it, unnie,” I reply as I started playing with my phone.

As we reach the company, my manager quickly went to our CEO office. As for me, I find my way to the practice room looking for my beloved boyfriend, Choi Junhong or well known as Zelo in his group B.A.P. I know he will be there practice for the upcoming Gayo Daejun.

“Okay! Let's practice the full part, shall we?”. I heard the dance instructor voice from one of the practice room and I make my move to the room.

In there all the B.A.P and Secret member are there accept for Zinger unnie since she is still recovering from her injuries in the car accident.

Their dance routine start as B.A.P member play an army role. Aww...Jongup oppa and Junhong oppa cute dance in the starting are so cute. And then Yongguk oppa start giving a command like a true commander in army and all of them start standing in row. Jongup oppa start doing his hip hop dance and followed by Junhong oppa with his cap dance. I found myself fangirling by watching it. Then, all the B.A.P oppa strated to dance followed by Secret unnie came in doing their y dance to the “Lose My Breath” song intruding oppas dance.

Next, oppas is dividing themselve to unnies (Youngjae and Himchan to Jieun, Jongup and Zelo to Hyosong, Yongguk and Daehyun to Sunhwa). Their dancing collaboration are so cool. However, my eyes are suddenly went bigger when I saw Zelo oppa holding Hyusong unnie by her waist and her thight. My head suddenly can't process anything and the next thing I know is the music is over. I quickly make myself to the other practice room at the end of the hall trying to remove the scene from my mind.

 

ZELO P.O.V

The dance practice for upcoming Gayo Daejun is quite interesting because we get a chance to collaborate with Secret noona. The instructor want to see our progress of the dance so we do our last practice for today before we had home. I feel really shy went I had to do the y part with Hyosong noona but I try to remove the uneasy feeling and be more professional. As the music is nearly ended, I saw an image of Hani standing at the door from the mirror. She looked quite shock and when the music ended, she left the room.

“Good job everyone! You all are awsome. Bring a good performance at Gayo Daejun later okay. That's all for today. Thank you,” said the dance instructor.

Everyone is tiredly sitting on the floor but I quickly excuss myself out of the room. I know she will be at the practice room at the end of the hall. And as I expected, she's there.

 

YOUR P.O.V

In the practice room, I don't know what to do. That image is still playing in my mind. I think I'm jealous right now. He never hold me like that before. I know I'm not good at dancing like Hyosong unnie and I don't have y body like her too. I feel quite upset right now.

“Hey....you here. How's your day today?” Zelo start the conversation as he entered the room. quickly bring out my drama script from my bag and look at it. “Owh...like always. Tired but fun. How yours?”Not looking at him at all. “Same...we just finished practice the dance collaboration with Secret sunbae for Gayo Daejun. You watch before, right?” He started to get closer to me.“Yeah...it look cool and awsome and Y too,” I said sarcasticly still not leaving my eyes from the script.

“Baby...are you okay? You sound different and why are you not looking at me at all?” Zelo wrape his hand around my waist giving me a back hug while looking at my face from the mirror reflection.

“I'm fine. Nothing wrong with me. I think.

“No, you're not. Your tone sounds like your are.....jealous? Are you jealous watching me dancing with Hyosong noona?” Zelo started to form a smirk.

Crap...he knew? I hate it when he knew what I think just by reading me.

“Baby?” Zelo spun me around to face him and he lift my chin so that he get to look me in the eyes.

“Fine! I was jealous. How could you hold her like that and dancing ily with her like in a night club. You are too young to do that,”

“Don't said like that. Jongup hyung also dance with Hyosong noona. All the hyung are dancing ily. It will be weird if I do differently from what the hyungs do,”

“So....you enjoying it?” I backed myself a little from him.

“No, I'm not. It all for the performance. I just do it professionally. You don't need to be jealous. She is also your unnie,”

“Alright then. Maybe I should asked manager unnie to get me a bed scene in a drama later,” I quickly made myself to my bag to put back my script to take my leave.

“No, you're not. There are no way I'm going to allow that to happen.”

“Why not? You got your chance to perform y dance 'professionally' with other girl, why can't I get my chance to do it also with other guy?”

 

There are a quick silent before I feel my wrist are being grab and I totally spun around and Zelo lips is crushing mine with my eyes are widen with shock. Being in a relationship for nearly 3 months, he took my first kiss like this in this situation. I try to struggle as my heart is still in pain but he is too strong for me to resist and I started to calm down from his softness and close my eyes to kiss him back.

His soft and tender kiss started to be more passionate as he bring our body close by place his right hand at the back of my neck while his other hand hug my waist. My hand are automaticly wrap his neck. Our passionate kiss had become make out session as he bit my bottom lips for entrence to my mouth. I just let him possesed me with the pleasured he gave me.

Our session is interupted when my phone rang hysterically with Zelo rap part from their song “Power”. I pushed him to take the call. It was my manager that tell me to wait in the car as she already finished her business with the CEO.

“I need to go now. Manager unnie is looking for me,” I said to him with my face blushing from what we had done before. Does not have a courage to look at him in the eyes.

“Okay...I'll see you later then,” he give me a quick peck on my cheek before I take my leave.

“Ahh...baby-ah,” I spun myself to look at him. “Don't take the bed scene offer, okay? You don't want to know what will I do to you if you take it, right?” he give an evil smirk to me. I feel a sudden rush of blood to my face and I'm sure my face are red as tomato now.

“Okay....annyong~” I said goodbye to him and went to the car to head home. In the car, my hand can't stop touching my lip as it still feel hot from the make out session before. Whenever the scene is playing in my head, my face will blush. And my jealousy just disapeared like that.

 

 

*sorry if the ending is quite boring. I'm not really good with this....hehe. But I really jealous and screaming like hell when I saw the video of their performance at MBC Gayo Daejun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcpFwHqkzGI