Chapter 2

Next to my apartment

 

I couldn’t sleep at all. I was just too nervous to sleep. Block B practice room was right next to my apartment, and I had talked to some of them!

Then I remembered why I went out. I was hungry, and my stomach was going crazy.

I went to the kitchen to cook some ramyun, it was the easiest thing to cook.

While the ramyun was being cooked, I organized the kitchen, but I didn’t spend much time doing it, because I realized I could see them from my windows.

I couldn’t take my eyes off of them. They were working so hard… I could guess it before, but now I was seeing it with my own eyes.

I ate the ramyun while I looked to them. They didn’t realize I was looking at them till Zico decided to open the window.

‘’Hi Taeil biased!’’ he greeted me, making me choke ‘’Is our practice interesting?’’

‘’I’m… I’m sorry I didn’t want to disturb you guys I was just… I…’’

‘’Hey hey! Don’t worry I was just kidding… you’re cute’’ he added, as if nothing.

‘’Gamsahabnida’’

‘’But don’t take pictures’’ he said with a serious tone

‘’I promise I won’t…’’

‘’Hara, right?’’ He asked

‘’Yes’’

‘’And you’re from Londond?’’

‘’Deeh… My parents are Korean, aswell as my grandmother, but they went to live to London when they were young so… yeah’’

‘’And what bring you here?’’

‘’Boredom bring me here’’ I answered and then paused ‘’and family’’

‘’Boredom and family?’’

‘’Yes I…’’

‘’Ya! What’s up Hara?’’ P.O appeared

‘’Nothing much’’ I answered forgetting about what I was about to say to Zico

‘’Wanna come here?’’ He said and then got smacked in the head by his hyung

‘’I’m sorry but you can’’

‘’Yeah I know…’’ I smiled ‘’I should go to sleep anyways so… goodnight’’

‘’Night!’’ they said

 

I closed the window and left to my room to sleep.

‘’That was weird…’’ I said to myself

BEEEEEEP. I took my mobile phone to see who had just tweeted.

 

   ‘’@ZICO92: It was nice meeting you’’

 

‘’That’s even weirder…’’

 

‘Was he talking about me’ was all I thought before I fall asleep.

 

___________________-

 

Ok ok. It will be better! I PROMISE! 

I won't talk about what happened with the guys and Stardom 'cause... well. I don't want to talk about it, but I hope our guys are ok... all they can be before what happened... ;___;

Please subscribe and comment!!