Chapter 1

Next to my apartment

 

The plane landed in South Korea in the afternoon. I was tired as hell, but finally after two hours I could leave the airport and take the taxi to my new apartment.  

It was right next to a building with big windows, music was coming out from there.

But I really didn’t care, ‘cause it was Block B’s music.

 

The apartment wasn’t really big, actually it was quite small, but I was going to live alone, so it was perfect.

While humming Block B’s music I undid the suitcases. After two long hours, my tummy began to make weird songs…

‘’I’m hungry…’’ I talked to myself

But the fridge was empty so I decided to go out to buy some food.

 

…………..

 

‘’Argh! My arms are about to fall! How could I buy so much food?’’

I was about to reach my apartment, but something caught my attention.

It was really late, but the music from the building next to my apartment didn’t stop and of course, the lights were still on.

I looked at one of the windows and I saw something I really didn’t except to see.

U-kwon, yes, U-kwon from Block B, was looking at me and making funny faces.

As a big BBC I was, I began to fangirl and almost cry, and it made him laugh so hard that (I guess) Zico noticed and looked out the windows and at me aswell.

He, as U-kwon, began making funny faces and I laughed too, but after a while I decided it was enough.

‘’Hey!! I want to see Taeil! Tell him!’’ I shouted at Zico, not caring if it was late or not.

He looked surprised at me, but smiled and disappeared from my view. After a while, Kyung appeared and began to greet me enthusiastically. I greeted him too, he was, after all, my second bias in Block B. And after some seconds, Taeil, my lovely Taeil, appeared and greeted me timidly.

But how not, Mr. P.O decided to broke my beautiful moment with Taeil and appeared, doing, just like his hyungs, funny and weird faces.

‘’What’s your name?’’ Asked Pyo after he opened the windows.

‘’Hara’’ I answered a little bit surprised

‘’And were are you from?’’ asked Taeil making me fangirl as hard as I could

‘’From Londond’’ I answered and smiled at him

That was all the conversation I could have with him, because after that their manager made them go back to practice.

I decided it was late enough to be fangirling and dreaming on the street, so I went back to the apartment.

 

________________________________

 

I know the first chapter is not really good. But I promise it will get better!

Please subscribe and comment!