Chapter 2

Peniel's Hidden Side

Finally! I chose this fic to update since I'm having a hard time starting Traces of Love and Day By Day (Only Tears). [BooHoo! T.T]

 

I won't speak more. Besides, I think someone is waiting for an update. YES. IT'S YOU.

 

Yeah. YOU. :)

14+ (14세 이상 시청가) - 14 below are NOT ALLOWED.

 

[I will provide a seating arrangement of the characters in the next chapter. Two of them will be moved to another seat in Chapter 4.]

Yongguk wants you! . Kekekeke xD

http://24.media.tumblr.com/37ea2b7bd3cd09431257eeb428ee9b52/tumblr_mg1y8qJqrq1qmovcfo1_500.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The day after the incident...

 

The class was doing the same routine again. Bullying everyone who passing on their left and right... Well, Tiffany and Taeyeon were talking about the events that happened the other day.

 

"I wonder if Sungjae's alright..." Tiffany mumbled it just right in order for Taeyeon to hear it.

 

"Tiffany..." Taeyeon placed her chin on Tiffany's shoulders. "Don't worry about Sungjae."

 

Tiffany suddenly pushed Taeyeon away and locked eyes with her, scrunching her eyebrows. "What the heck is wrong with you, eonni?"

 

Taeyeon pouted her lips and raised her eyebrows. "I can see nothing wrong with Peniel."

 

"Why say so, eonni?"

 

Taeyeon just smiled and punched Tiffany's arms playfully. "You'll see." And she went back to her seat two desks away from Tiffany's right side. At the same time the class grew silent...

 

The girls began squealing at the beautiful sight they have seen.

 

Peniel holding Sungjae's hand.

 

The two of them entering the class together.

 

While wearing the same shirts.

 

The girls went wild when Peniel escorted Sungjae to his seat beside Tiffany before giving him a comfortable hug. Add to those girls Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 

They're so cute together! I wish Peniel would just kiss Sungjae in random! Nah, It would be better if Eunkwang's around! Hyuna thought.

 

I wonder if Peniel had kissed Sungjae already...  Taeyeon was thinking if they kissed. Well, they do really kissed but no one witnessed it. It was only the two of them who know it.

 

Sungjae's so lucky to have Peniel... I wish I can have someone so special like him too... Tiffany smiled, thinking that she had someone like Peniel who will always be there for her, to defend her at all times, to help her with her assignments whenever she's having a hard time (Hey girls out there, who wouldn't want that kind of guy, right? :), and what every girl dreams for, to be with him in front of the altar, to make vows to each other, have their own family, see their children grow up, their children graduating from their studies, their very own children getting married and having their very own family. Everything she could wish for someone like him, like Peniel.

 

Tiffany...

Tiffany...

Tiffany...

Hey Tiffany...

 

 

"Yah! Tiffany!" Taeyeon slammed her hands on her desk, making Tiffany snap back to the world of reality. She narrowed her eyes making Tiffany uneasy in her seat.

 

"Y-Yes, eonni?"

 

Gasps were heard all of a sudden. Tiffany and Taeyeon turned their heads at the gasping sounds the class made.

 

The boys in their class began doing "Woot!", "Hoot!" sounds as the girls squealed once again.

 

Peniel kissed Sungjae. For the second time.

 

For the second time they were both driven with passion as Peniel began Sungjae's bottom lip and Sungjae immediately parting them, at the moment he felt Peniel's soft muscle touch his very own and he didn't care at the moment whether they were making out inside classroom together with their classmates who was watching them with very wide open eyes. The girls loved it anyway. 

 

Then the door suddenly slammed, making Peniel pull away all of a sudden.

 

Seo Eunkwang.

 

But the class just laughed at him except Peniel and Sungjae.

 

He was wearing a cast on his neck and left arm. Maybe Peniel had hit him too much.

 

"Hey!" Chunji yelled, pointing at him. "Look at the guy who's wearing an F*U shirt!"

 

The whole class began to laugh at him as he sit on his assigned seat beside Yongguk who gave him a look and snickered.

 

"Yah! What's wrong, Yongguk?!" Eunkwang snapped back before he 'tsk'ed back to Yongguk.

 

To be continued.

 

----------------------------------

 

Nah. Sorry for making it short. I'm sorry it was REALLY short.

 

Seolchan

 

P.S. (2013.01.25)  I edited this for the third time while using my iPad. ㅋㅋㅋ I was able to update this though, while I'm in the middle of reviewing Statistics. (Do you guys love Statistics???? Why????Because I love Statistics!!!!! ㅋㅋㅋ :)