Everytime that

Drabble/Crackships

This is the song I used. 

 

 

I saw this video some time ago and I thought about writing something about them.

 

 


 

I feel that ever since the first time I saw you I knew you would never be mine.

I had seen you around at music shows, I knew about you but I had never been this close to you before.

"Ok now we'll have time for you to express who you want to be paired up with. Make sure you express your feelings sincerely." Said the host as we made our way to the middle of the room.

I was so nervous and I felt my hands trembling when I saw who my first dance partner would be. It was you, I couldn't look directly at you, and I missed my chance. We had change partners right after.

We became friends thanks to that show. I always knew we would never be more than friends. That maybe meeting you was my mistake or that maybe love was wrong.

...and every time I think about you my heart jumps.

"Min-ah! What are you doing that's the third time you make the same mistake with the choreography" said Fei-unnie as she got after me.

"Sorry unnie, I promise I won't do it again" I tried to excuse myself. I had been distracted for the millionth time again in practice with thoughts about you.

"Min-ah, what has gotten into you? You are never this clumsy." Jia countered.

"Nothing really, it's just that I was a little distracted. That's all it won't happen again." I needed to get myself together, I didn't want to share with anyone my unrequited love.   

"Somehow I have the feeling Min-unnie is in love." Said Suzy as she walked close to me and looked at me with an inquisitive look. 

...and nothing is more sad today than to talk about you.

"What! Are you crazy, me in love, as if." I nervously shrugged our maknae's statement.

The members shared a meaningful look before we continued with our dance practice.  

I feel that you take my breath away every time you get close to me.

We met again at the airport. Both of our groups were going to perform at the same concert. We were both waiting in line, you hadn't noticed I was behind you until you turned and our eyes met. 

"Min-ah! It's been a long time, how you've been?" You said this so brightly that I couldn't help my heart from feeling a little bit hopeful. 

"I've been good, you know just around" I said this trying to avoid your gaze. 

"Why do you sound so down, that's very unlike you?" You asked.

I thought about telling you everything, about confessing my feelings for you but I couldn't. "I'm just nervous about our performance, that's all."

"Really? Well you shouldn't. You always do well." You reassured me. 

I briefly smiled at you because I knew that you were talking about our group and not particularly about me. Then the line moved and it was your turn, we parted ways. 

but this story has to stop, I don't understand this really. This situation is pointless, because this is illogical. 

"Min-ah, thank you so much for the advice" you said to me with the warmest smile.

"It was nothing, anything for a friend" I said to you even though I felt my heart breaking into pieces.

...and I saw you leave, leave to where she was, leave to stand beside your girlfriend, to the one that had captured your heart.

...and even thought you wouldn't be with me, I was happy because you were happy.