Get To Know Oh Sehun

The Sight of Destiny
"You're okay. Eunhyuk. You will be okay and it will pass. No need to worry about."

- CHAPTER 12

 

***

 
It didn't took a long time for Donghae to persuaded Eunhyuk last night until finally he decided to come with him and Sehun tomorrow. But in one condition.
 
"What's that?" Donghae asked.
 
Eunhyuk sighed, "I don't want to ride a motorcycle."
 
Donghae looked at him for a moment. Scanning his words and tried to understand before he finally agree.
 
It's 3pm in afternoon, Donghae and Eunhyuk are sitting side by side on the bus shelter. Donghae glances at Eunhyuk who busy looking down as if he could see those fingers playing with each other above his lap. He is wearing those glasses Donghae gave him earlier with a black hat which he wears properly on his head. Once again, he wears it to camuflage his condition.
 
"The bus is coming." Donghae informs when he can see the bus is approaching the shelter.
 
"Is it another crowded one?"
 
Right, they are already let a few bus slipped away because Donghae said those previous bus was full of people and Eunhyuk didn't want to get in there if that's crowded.
 
"No, it's not this time"
 
They finally get in the bus and Donghae is the one who pay for both of them. Of course after Eunhyuk gave him his own money. Donghae lead their way as his hand wraps around Eunhyuk's wrist and they walks slowly towards the back seat. Like Donghae said, there is only a few people in here, around five or six people sitting on the front seat.
 
"Are you excited?" Suddenly Eunhyuk broke the silence.
 
Donghae quickly turns to Eunhyuk who pick a seat right beside the window. "What?" He asks confusely.
 
"Yeah, from the way I remember when you met Sehun a few days back then, you seemed so happy. You must be excited to meet him again today" Eunhyuk smiles and chuckles but Donghae only could see his lips clearly.
 
Donghae giggles, "Ah you're right! I really miss him. Yeah you can say I'm really excited today but it also kinda upsetting since it's the last day I can meet him before he leave"
 
Eunhyuk nods signaling he understands that, "You can arrange another meeting later. He's just leaving for another town, not another country"
 
"I know right!!" Donghae squealing happily like a happy child, "At least we got each other's contact now" He sighs in relieve while crossing his arms on his chest. Eunhyuk just smiles in response to realize how precious Sehun for Donghae at the moment.
 
The 15 minutes passed. Donghae and Eunhyuk ready to get off the bus when it stops. When Donghae was about to grip Eunhyuk's wrist once again, Eunhyuk suddenly pulls it away, earning frowns from Donghae.
 
"I can walk by myself. Don't do it again" He says while giving Donghae assuring little smiles. He is not intended to let Donghae down. He's just doesn't want people to see him through his disability.
 
They reach the restaurant after Donghae let Eunhyuk opens the front door in front of him. The first thing that Donghae see when they just entered the room is the figure of slim-body boy waving eagerly at him. Makes him grinning ear to ear.
 
"There, around ten steps forward" Donghae whispers on Eunhyuk's ear in front of him. Eunhyuk walks carefully but still trying to walks normally like normal people eventhough he is counting silently on his mind.
 
"Hi, nice to meet you again, Eunhyuk" Sehun's voice can be heard when Eunhyuk on his nineth steps, then he stops at the tenth.
 
Sehun bows politely with his manner and low voice. He is always like that when he met a new person; shy. But then once you got know him closer, he is just one of those little brats.
 
"Nice to meet you too, Sehun" Eunhyuk says.
 
Donghae who already missed him a lot can't stand it anymore and just hugs Sehun tightly, and pull their hug to say, "Damn, I miss you already! Are you leaving soon?"
 
Sehun smiles, "Yeah! But we have two hours before I go" Donghae pouts. Hell, two hours is not enough.
 
"Great! We just met after a hundred years and I only have two hours to talk with my bestfriend. You sure really are a busy person now, Sehun. You've changed." Donghae clicks his tongue and narrows his eyes at Sehun, causing Sehun to laughs at his cuteness.
 
"It's not like that! Donghae, do you always exagerrating? Stop it before I smack your head with a hot plate." Sehun pushes his arm hard.
 
They both laughing hard but slowly Donghae takes a glance at Eunhyuk he's just smiling while staring at nothing in front of him without blinking. Sehun motions them to have seat and here they are, Donghae and Eunhyuk sitting side by side with Sehun in front of them.
 
Donghae turns to Eunhyuk, "Do you already know what you want to order?"
 
"Just everything you order" Eunhyuk answers without moving at all.
 
Sehun who keeps gaze at Eunhyuk in a strange way got a kick from Donghae under the table. It makes Sehun snaps out and quickly turns to look at Donghae who already glare at him. He frowns in confuse.
 
They are ordering the food and a few minutes later the food arrives. While talking with each other, they starts eating cheerfully. Fortunately, the atmosphere is not so awkward even Eunhyuk is here.
 
"Eunhyuk, tell me more about yourself" Sehun raises his eyebrows and looking at Eunhyuk with sparkling eyes.
 
Eunhyuk surprised, "W-what?"
 
"Yeah, some things like; what's your hobby?" Sehun smiles.
 
Donghae put his meat into his mouth as he looks at Eunhyuk beside him while smiling as well, anticipating his answer.
 
"Nothing in particular" Eunhyuk says, destroying the other two's hope.
 
"Oh c'mon, you must have something you really love" Sehun chewing his spaghetti.
 
Eunhyuk thinks for a while and looking down before saying again, "Um… nature, mountain, listening music." He answers in hesitant. Actually there is so many things he likes. But then the most thing he loves pops up in his mind. "and dancing." He adds while a little bit smiling.
 
"You like dancing?" Donghae exclaim in excitement. Donghae doesn't even know we have something in common for the first time.
 
Eunhyuk nods slowly, "I used to be a dancer back then when I was in junior high school" and chewing his meat.
 
"Really? Wow, me too!!" Sehun screams. Donghae narrows his eyes at him. He knows Sehun is having really great dancing skills since elementary school and he was really popular back then. Eventhough he was just ten, but he already popular called cassanova since there are so many girls admire him for his talent.
 
"Oh really?" Eunhyuk just giggle in awkward. Actually he doesn't really know how to respond.
 
Donghae waves his hand in understatement, "Hey, don't be excessive okay. We're all the dancers, guys. I was best at dancing too, remember Sehun?"
 
But Sehun break him down by hissed, "You are more like a choreographer, Hae. You created your own dance in your own style that makes you out of rhytm when we danced." And laugh by himself.
 
"Yah." Donghae stares at him coldly. See? Sehun is a little brat. Eunhyuk just a little laughing while keeps his head down on his plate.
 
They keeps talking again but once again Sehun and Donghae becomes unstoppable until it's just the two that chatting playfully while Eunhyuk just listening at them and laughing if there's something funny.
 
"So, Eunhyuk, what do you do now? What are you doing in living like this?" Sehun is too nice to make Eunhyuk feel ignored, so he asks again.
 
Like this?
 
Once again, Donghae nudge Sehun's foot under the table.
 
Eunhyuk smiles, "I have nothing to do. That's why I met Donghae on the park, because I can only go to park near my house." And he chuckles.
 
Sehun frowns, "But that must be fun, right? Sometimes I really want to have a day-off and not doing anything for days."
 
"Believe me it's not that fun" Eunhyuk laughs in bitter. Sehun just doesn't know anything to be on his place.
 
Sehun is checking on Eunhyuk for a first time, he suddenly feel something inside his body that makes him smile blurry. He looks at Eunhyuk's hand who grip his fork tight above the table and quickly gives it a tight grip as he squeeze it for a moment.
 
"You're okay, Eunhyuk. You will be okay and it will pass. No need to worry about" Sehun says.
 
Sehun can see Eunhyuk gets tenses up by his sudden touch, that's why he pulls his hand away of Eunhyuk quickly after smiling at Eunhyuk.
 
"T-Thanks" Eunhyuk replies in stutter, still get nervous. Donghae just looking at the guy beside him and his bestfriend interact with each other with furrowed eyebrows. It seems strange but he tries to keep it cool.
 
Two hours passed as if it's only five minutes for Donghae and Sehun. It is pass 5pm already and they finish with their lunch since an hour ago. But topics just keep flowing out of their mouth making them can't stop talking. It snaps Sehun when he unintentionally glances at his wrist to tell him what time it is now. He almost late.
 
"Damn, it's time to go" Sehun lowers his eyebrows at Donghae. He even looks gloomy already.
 
"Why so fast.." Donghae pouts.
 
Sehun giggles at his cuteness, "We talked for two hours, that was long enough"
 
"It's short for me though"
 
Sehun smiles at his bestfriend before pats Donghae's head. It makes Donghae raises his head and stares at Sehun with his glittery eyes.
 
"Please don't tell me you're gonna cry again, Hae" Sehun laughs mockingly after he pulls his hand away and lean back on his seat.
 
"I don't want you to leave" Donghae answers honestly. Pouting again without his realize.
 
"I'm just leaving for another town, not another country. Don't talking as if I will gone forever" Sehun narrows his eyes. But it doesn't last long because suddenly he hears someone giggling secretly. And it was Eunhyuk's voice.
 
Both of them turns silence and looking at Eunhyuk.
 
"Why are you laughing suddenly?" Sehun frowns.
 
Eunhyuk doesn't answer yet Donghae who just staring at him giggle suddenly understand what's wrong with him. He sighs and follows him giggles.
 
"Ah.. It's funny how your words was exactly same with Eunhyuk's words that he said to me earlier" Donghae scratch his neck and laughing.
 
Sehun raises his eyebrows, "Haha really? We're so matching right, Hyuk?" Eunhyuk just nods and smile at Sehun before he turns at Donghae again, "Let's meet again later, Hae. I really have to go now, I'll be late" Sehun straightened his position and turns serious suddenly.
 
Donghae smiles, "I'm gonna miss you so much"
 
They both standing up to hug each other so tightly for a quite long time. Sehun murmurs on Donghae's neck, "Yeah, you should" and they're laughing.
 
After hugging for a quite long time, feeling all of the brothership between them, they finally pull apart but still staring at each other. Sehun almost laugh again when he sees Donghae's watery eyes staring at him while his mouth is pouting.
 
"Stop looking at me like that, Hae. Your puppy glittery eyes will not working this time. It won't prevent me to leave" Sehun holds Donghae's shoulder.
 
Without the two realize, there is someone who secretly watching them through his ears and feelings. Since his eyes is disfunction.
 
"and you're not cute at all.." Sehun add.
 
Donghae laughs while blinking his little tears away, "Funny. I'm cute, and you know that" He says making Sehun wants to punch him so bad but end up hugging him again for a last time.
 
He must be so cute... Wait. What? Damn, what am I thinking?!
 
Eunhyuk quickly slaps his thought away.
 
***
 
 
After bid a goodbye to Sehun in front of the restaurant door, they finally officially apart. Donghae and Eunhyuk quickly took a bus before the day goes darker. Another fifteen minutes passes without them knowing because they're busy talking with each other. Then, Eunhyuk gets off carefully of the bus while Donghae walks right behind him. He always concernly watches Eunhyuk's step just in case he will tripped or something. But no, he's good. He is really trying to be independent and stop burdening people.
 
"But you're not giving me a burden though. Really. You're my friend now, remember?" Donghae wiggle his eyebrows and smiles at Eunhyuk who carefully walks beside him.
 
"I know that. But still, I'm just trying to be independent and understand my own situation" Eunhyuk gives Donghae his assuring smile. Which is Donghae surprised to see that.
 
It makes Donghae pulls one side of his lips to form a smile, "That's good"
 
They keep walking side by side in silent. No words comes out but it's not because awkwardness. It's just both of them enjoy the times goes slowly. The weather this evening is so good Donghae almost can see the lines of sunset coloring the blue sky.
 
"Anyway, sorry if Sehun made you feel uncomfortable." Donghae says softly while keep watching his own step.
 
Eunhyuk giggles between his counted steps, "No, it's okay he is fun. Is he really your friend since elementary school?" He asks without turning his face.
 
Donghae nods, "We had been a neighboor since a very long time. He's the only bestfriend I've ever had since God knows when. I trust him a lot, and so does he I guess." He smiles while recalling the memories he had with Sehun. Those freaking good childhood memories.
 
"Yeah I can tell." Eunhyuk nods slowly.
 
For a while there is a small silence again between them before suddenly Donghae frowns his eyebrow and humming. And then he says something that makes Eunhyuk almost choked on his throat.
 
"Don't you think he likes you?"
 
Eunhyuk frowning hard, "W-what? What the hell" His voice is full of understatement.
 
But Donghae turns at him with wide eyes, "I'm serious. Sehun is the type of person who getting shy in front of people he just knew. But he looks so comfortable with you and with just one day, he talks too much to you"  Donghae lift an eyebrow looking at Eunhyuk intensely.
 
But.. I don't care... Eunhyuk doesn't know why there is only those words pops out on his head. He is actually doesn't really care.
 
"Yeah whatever. Thank you, it's nice to feel liked anyway" Eunhyuk replies with his annoying tone again, but that's just makes Donghae giggling.
 
Donghae still smiling beside Eunhyuk while the latter just walks peacefully calm as looking down at his feet.  Secretly counting on every steps he takes. That's when Donghae unintentionally glances at his wristwatch. 
 
Suddenly Donghae walks faster to walks in front of Eunhyuk and walks backward while still looking at him. Eunhyuk doesn't realize Donghae has been staring at him as he walks backwardly, but then Donghae stops in purpose to make Eunhyuk bumped onto him. Making him gasps and stops as well.
 
Donghae giggles for a while to see Eunhyuk surprised, "Can I walk you to your house?" He says quickly and lean on forward to facing Eunhyuk closer. Eunhyuk raises his head to facing Donghae who closely stand right in front of him. "You already know where my house is, but I don't know yours. It's unfair."
 
Eunhyuk stay still in silence for a while. Before Donghae hear the unexpected answer from his mouth.
 
"Want to come over?" Eunhyuk says with his low voice.
 
Donghae raises his eyebrows up, "Is that really okay?" Surprised.
 
"Yes. My brother is having a business trip for a couple weeks. I told you my parents went to U.S yesterday, so it's just me and maids." Eunhyuk nods.
 
For once again Eunhyuk asks the blank Donghae who doesn't give any respons,
 
"So, you come?"
 
***
 
thanks for reading and comment
click here if you enjoy reading this story!♥ :)