Infinite

Maknae Abuse

"Sungjong, clean the room."

"Sungjong-ah, can you help hyung with this?"

"YAH LEE SUNGJONG I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN."

"But Sunggyu hyung, Dongwoo hyung just-"

"CLEAN YOU BABO AND DON'T TALK BACK TO YOUR LEADER."

Sungjong stormed into the kitchen and instantly started bad mouthing the elder. 

"I'm sorry, what was that?" asked Woohyun, not revealing his hidden intentions. He subtly looked at the tall choding beside him. Sungyeol caught on quickly.

"I said, Kim Sunggyu is a jerkface. IDIOT. BUTTHOLE." Sungjong grew more hysterical with every insult he threw out.

"HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG THE MAKNAE IS INSULTING YOU!!!!"

Sungyeol unleashed his high pitched dolphin voice.

"Mwoh?" The hamster like leader said, his voice softening to a poisonous purr. His eyes narrowed and his hands were curled.

Luckily, Sungjong picked up on the warning signals and quickly escaped to the room where Hoya was cleaning. 

He slammed the door shut and locked it.

"YAH LEE SUNGJONG OPEN THE DOOR."

Sungjong looked at the door and stuck his tongue out childlishly.

He turned around and slammed down the rag he had been holding. He stomped on it a couple of times and kicked it into the book case, chanting Sunggyu's name as he did so. Hoya kept vaccuming, as this was a familiar sight in the Infinite dorm. He silently cleaned up the dust, not taking a side. He knew all too well that picking a side was a potentially deadly move, especially when the leader and maknae were going at it.

Sungjong collapsed dramatically on the mattress, worn out from the frustration he had faced. It wasn't even noon yet!

He picked himself up when he thought that the danger had passed and slipped out the door. He went to Dongwoo's room to help the kenyan with whatever he needed help with earlier. "Hyung, what did you-"

As he entered the room, the dancer widened his eyes, giving him a warning. The maknae didn't catch on fast enough. When he finally saw the signal and started to back out slowly, it was too late. A shiver went up the maknae's back as he heard the leader's voice.

"Where do you think you're going, Lee Sungjong?"