B.A.P

Maknae Abuse

"NO! I said no, and that's final." Yongguk said, his eye twitching as he grew more frustrated.

In return, he got a chorus of groans. "But hyuuuuuunnnnnnnnnngggggggg~~"

"NO BUTS, STOP ASKING."

 

The jilted boys went to a different room to discuss a plan.

"Jesus, why is he so uptight?" exclaimed Daehyun.

"Maybe he needs to get laid." replied Himchan.

"Or......" said Youngjae, formulating a plan  in his head.

There was a lot of finger pointing and "NO GOD NO's", but in the end, poor Zelo, who was quietly just sitting there being the good little maknae, was chosen to be the sacrifice.

"Hyungs, why do I have to do this?"

Youngjae beamed at him and said, "Because, m'dear, Yongguk fancies you the most and coughyou'rethemostlikelynottofightbackandrunawaybecauseyou'rethemaknaecough.

Zelo nodded like he understood perfectly. Youngjae had gone faster than his LTE rap, so he decided to change the subject. He looked at his outfit and sighed.

"Hyungs, do I really have to wear this outfit?"

Himchan nodded furiously and cried, "OF COURSE. Now it up and get out there!"

Zelo started to shaked his head.

"But hyungs, this is really-"

 

The poor maknae didn't stand a chance. He was shoved into the hallway and towards the lion's den in seconds. He took in a deep breath and started taking shaky steps toward the door of the leader.

Zelo knocked on the door and waited. The door slammed open and Yongguk looked out furiously. Zelo squeaked, frightened by the intensity of his glare. Then, his gaze softened, taking in the sight before him.

Zelo was standing there in a bunny outfit. A very skimpy bunny outfit.

He was dressed in a short blue dress that barely brushed his thighs, black lace thigh-high leggings, a blue mask that matched his dress, and to top it all off, a pair of perky black bunny ears were perched on his head.

Zelo sighed, and started to recite his scripted lines, courtesy of Daehyun and Youngjae.

"Hyun- I mean, Master....."

Yongguk swallowed hard, his ears tuning out Zelo's voice. 

He ran into the bathroom and splashed cold water on his face. 

Zelo, who was incredibly ty looking, also happened to look adorable. How did that even work?

Yongguk looked at himself in the mirror and said,"Stay strong. DO NOT GIVE IN TO THE KIDS BANG YONGGUK."

He dried his face and stomped back to his room to grab the clueless maknae, 

and stomped to the other room, poor Zelo in tow.

Somewhere along the way, Zelo had tripped and so he was now literally being dragged. His legs were sprawled apart and his face was a little red from the almost-carpet burn he had received. The dress was slowly inching its way up, and Yongguk's sanity was slowly disappearing with it.

Blushing, he looked away and said, "Z-Z-Zelo, fix your d-dress." He had never thought he would utter those words.Then he whirled around, ready to kill.

"WHOSE IDEA WAS TO SHOVE ZELO IN A TY DRESS."
Himchan looked offended. "It's not ty. Do you even know the p in fashion?"

Everyone mentally facepalmed.

"WHERE THE DID YOU GET THE DRESS?!"

Himchan smirked and said,"Why, so you can get another?"
He started to say something else (which was much more cruder), but was abruptly cut of when the maknae was shoved at him. Himchan dodged the failing boy and Zelo crumpled in the corner, where he was ignored.

Yongguk glared at the guilty boys and said nothing.

"Sorry hyung." grumbled Youngjae and Daehyun.

There was a whimper from the corner Zelo was in. He was trying to get up with out being exposed. 

Jongup, the silent bystander who had seen this situation too many times before, finally decided to speak up.
"So, erm, Hyung.... did the plan work? Can we have an off day?"

"I SAID N-"

Zelo crashed back onto the floor and the leader, along with the rest of the group, finally looked over at the maknae.

"Goddammit."