I like you....

Let's Begin!

 

             secret.jpg             HEART              fd3e1a5d6a5d15ac88789faac6e7c0ce.jpg

 

 

"Hey Zinger!" Zinger who was waiting for her, turned her head around. "Why took so long?" Hyosung panting hardly. She took a deep breath and answered it slightly. "I-- theres someone stopped me" Zinger furrowed her eyes. "Nuguya?" 

"Who else, if theres a rabbit teeth who a bit nosy" She answered bluntly. Zinger just nodded. "Well, we better start our dance cuz I have to go back before tonight" Hyosung grabbed her arm and dragged her inside.

 

                                       ---------------------------------------------,,,,-----------------------------------------,,,---------------------------------------------

 

"Eomma, I'm back!" Hyosung called her mother and closed the door as she stepped inside, but theres no one aswering. A few minutes later, Mrs Jeun went out from her room. "Hey honey, sorry If I'm late" Hyosung who heard that voice, turned her head around. Her jaw dropped.

"Eomma, why are you wearing so formal? It's just a guest." Hyosung blinked. Mrs Jeun rolled her eyes. "No no, it's not that. It's been a while I haven't wear this dress." Mrs Jeun blushed. Hyosung laughed a little. "Anyway eomma, you looks beautiful tonight" Hyosung kissed her mom's cheeks and went to her room. Mrs Jeun smile.

When she entered her room, she stopped. She looked at the red dress that was hanging in the cupboard. "Why theres a dress in my cupboard and....

Who opened it?" Hyosung furrowed her eyes. She turned and went to downstairs.

 

"Eomma" She called her mother. "Yes dear?" Mrs Jeun shouted from the kitchen. Hyosung who heard her, went into the kitchen.

"Eomma, why there's a dress inside my cupboard?" Hyosung asked while watched her mother preparing some stuffed.

"Eomma, let me help you." When Hyosung about to help, Mrs Jeun stopped her.

"Hyosung, let me do this. You go to your room and wear that dress." She widen her eyes. 

What?! Wearing a dress?! Hell no!! I won't wearing that dress. Hyosung inner screaming.

Mrs Jeun who saw that, awakened her daughter up. "Hey, what are you thinking about? Go to your room and wear that dress." Hyosung gulped when her mother stared at her sharply.

"O-okay, I better go get ready." Hyosung went to her room. Mrs Jeun shook her head and continue her work.

 

                                                                                                                *TING TONG*

 

Mrs Jeun stunned. Then she realize and went to reach the door.

 

"Hello there" Mrs Jeun smile brightly.

"Hello Mrs Jeun" Then they both greet happily.

"Mrs... Kim right?" She nodded and smile.

"And whose that man behind you?" Mrs Jeun amazed by his looks and.. he's handsome! Mrs Jeun thought it.

"What his name?" Mrs Jeun asked.

"Oh, he's my son, Kim Himchan" Himchan bow at her.

Nice, I wonder Hyosung would like him. Mrs Jeun grinned happily.

"Nice to meet you too Himchan. Oh, coming inside!" Mrs Jeun welcome them.

"Wait for a while, I gotta checked my daughter first" Mrs Jeun bow and went  upstairs.

 

 

"Ugh! I hate wearing this thing!" She grumbled quietly while looking into the mirror.

*Knock knock* Hyosung turned her head around and opened the door.

"Eomma~ " She whined. "Why?.. Oh, and our guest already here." Mrs Jeun said innocently. 

Hyosung widen her eyes. Mrs Jeun stared at her daughter.

"Errr..eomma... Why were you staring at me like that?" Hyosung blushed a little. 

You're looking good Hyosung!" Mrs Jeun smile and hugged her daughter. "U-uggh... ma, you're suffocating me." She said between her breathes.

I don't know my mom so strong.. She thought.

Mrs Jeun who heard that, let go off her. "Sorry dear, it's just... you looked so different tonight." Hyosung blushed again.

"Oh, and your hair. Need to tangled up."

"Eomma n---" When Mrs Jeun about to her hair, she suprised.

"What happened to your forehead?" Hyosung stunned.

"Err.. nothing eomma. I f-fell down from bed." Hyosung stuttered and smile sheepishly. Mrs Jeun shook her head and went out to get something.

Hyosung blew a heavy sighed and sat on the bed.

A few minutes later, Mrs Jeun came back with a set of make-over. Hyosung widen her eyes.

"Eomma.. I don't want to wear it." Hyosung whined stubbornly. Mrs Jeun gave a flared eyes and Hyosung closed and obeyed her mother.

 

 

 

"There." Mrs Jeun finished make over her daughter. Mrs Jeun smile while looking at her daughter. "Wh-why are you smiling?"  Hyosung looked at her mom weirdly.

"Oh, nothing... It's just.. You're really beautiful." Mrs Jeun a bit suprised when her daughter.. Physically beautiful. Her image tonight really different than before.

"Hyosung, I'll wait you at the living room. Our guest were waiting for us." When Mrs Jeun about to open the door, she glanced at Hyosung.

"And, another one.. Please behave yourself nae."  She gave a wink and went to downstairs.

*Sighed* She blew a heavy sighed. And then she looked herself in the mirror. She rolled her eyes.. She brought her hand and caressed her forehead.

 

"There's no bruised." She smile and shook her head. "Andwae andwae.. I won't wear this dress again after this." She blew a final sighed and went to downstairs.

 

 

"Oh, there you are" Mrs Jeun greet her daughter. Mrs Kim and Himchan stand up. Himchan blinking... while her mother smile widely. Hyosung who looked kind a shocked and rolled her eyes towards Himchan.

HIM?! What  he's doing here?!.. Hyosung inner screaming and tightening her fist. Himchan grinned at Hyosung and she gave a death glare to him. 

"Oh, Hyosung, this is Mrs Kim." Mrs Jeun introduced her and Hyosung dignity smile and bow at her respectly.

"And... this is her son, Kim Himchan." Himchan bow at her, respectly.

Hyosung stunned and bow... stuttering.

Then, Himchan stand up again and began to talk, "Um, she's my classmates" Himchan words  made Hyosung gave a realllyyy flared eyes towards him.

"Oh really? Wow, nice both of you." Hyosung gave a smile.. a very "meaning" smile.

"So, this is Hyosung. She's not that tomboy,as you were said.. Mrs Jeun. She's pretty.. Nice to meet you." 

Mrs Kim praised her and Hyosung smile sheepishly.

"Nice to meet you too, Mrs Kim." She bow again.

 

 

"Well, I'd prepared for dinner tonight, so , we can talked while having a dinner." Mrs Jeun invited them to the dining table. They're all nodded.

Himchan who stood behind Hyosung, whispered to her.

"You looks so beautiful and if you want to know.......I really like you."  Hyosung stunned. She turned her head around and make sure there's no one saw them.

"Don't worry. Our mother had their own way." Himchan gave a wink. Hyosung blushed and tugged his collar.

"Don't dare say any word or not...." Hyosung who about to say something...

"What were you guys doing?" Mrs Kim asked while raised her eyebrow.

Following Mrs Jeun, who stood beside her.

 

Himchan and Hyosung looked at each other. Hyosung automatically let go off him and blushing while Himchan fixed his collar back to normal. He cleared his throat.

Mrs Kim and Mrs Jeun shook their head and invited them to the dining table.

When Hyosung about to step, she looked back and gave a death glared.

Himchan just smile and grabbed her hand without felt any guilty. Hyosung who suprised by his action, trying to free her hand but..

Unfortunately, his hand too strong. She gave up and obeyed him. Himchan glanced at her and smile sincerely. 

Hyosung blushed and turned her gaze aside. She closed her eyes....

 

 

"What is this feeling?" She thought it.

 

-Continue-

 

 

Tadaaaa~ Finally! Fuh~.. You guys know what, I felt so nervous when I'm writing this story..

-Hope the readers enjoyed my story that made by me!-

...Please be nice to me... *bow*