Revenge.

My Brothers Best Friend

_____ P.O.V

Well I'm finally done with my plan. It didn't really take me long, and it's no the best plan ever. But it is something I came up with. I wrote it on a piece of paper so I won't forget (Since I usually do). I was about to turn on my T.V when I heard Taecyeon yell for me and the dreadful Chansung down. I got up and started walking down the stairs. "What does Taec oppa want?" I thought while I went down the stairs. I was at the last step when I felt a push. I suddenly saw the ground giving me a nice smile as I hit it with my face (k the ground did not really smile). When I look up all I saw was Chansung grinning evily. "Yah! How much of a jerk can you be!" This guy is really something else and I don't know why! We used to be close like bestfriend close. He use to be my friend instead of Taecyeons. He was Taec's friend, but we were closer. "How am I a jerk? What did I do?" Chansung acted like nothing happened. How such a great actor he is. "Two-faced!" I shouted at him. We started arguing after I said that little remark. "Hey, hey! Will you guys stop fighting like 2 year olds, and grow up!" Taec shouted like usual. He loses his voice a lot when me and Chansung are near each other, because he always yells at us to stop fighting. We usually stop after he screams to the top of his lungs, so he lost his voice a lot. After he scream the 3rd time we stopped. "Thank you!" he stated in relief that we stopped before he continued talking. "Well since your staying over I thought all of us should watch a movie" he suggested. Is he crazy!? He knows we hate each other sooo much. "No!" we both said together practially screaming at Taec. "Oh okay" he said like no problem. " I thought since me and Chansung didn't see each other in a long time I thought we could hang out. And since we don't talk alot I thought me and _____ can talk too. I just miss my friend and sister" He said in the most sad voice ever! I felt so bad I don't know what came over me I just... "Okay me and Chansung will watch a movie with you Taec oppa" I said feeling really bad about what Taecyeon just said. "Really!?" his face just lightened up. He sounded like a child, and I was really happy about that. "Wait what! Oh no I don't- AHH!" Chansung was about to interfer so I stepped on his foot. I can't believe this! Making his friend sad because he doen't like me. So selfish! I don't know why he hates me on that day of the prank we were sorta fine, and then one day he changed. I hated him for that, and he hated me too. So I don't care.

"Okay! Let me het the movie. I will be back in one minute" after that he left. So I was there....alone.....with Chansung....And nobody can see me. "Yah what is wrong with you!" I start yelling at him like a mad man. "What!? What did I do!?" Chansung asked so shockedlike he did nothing wrong. "Wow are you kidding me: I scoff. "You are talking to me!? You stepped on my foot for no good reason, and volunteer me for something I don't want to do. I should be asking you what you are doing!" He starts screaming at me. I did jump a little, out of all of the years I have seen him he has never yessed at me like that. "Yah" I say a little sofer then before. What can I say I was scared. "Whats wrong with you?" I asked a little less fierce. "Nothing it's just you!" He said. I was back to normal. I went up to him and said "You must be heartless right?" He just gave me a confused look. I scoffed " I thought so" I pause before I continue. "You saw how dissappointed he was when he said we don't bond enough! You saw how sad he said that you just came and he wants to spend time with you, before you go back, which I'm hoping is soon. So please don't be selfish and think of others too!" I scream at him. I don't joke around when it comes to Taec's happiness :I still don't care, he is lying, I'm leaving" he is walking away. How can he, why would Taec lie about that. I don't believe it. I take Chansung by the ear and push him on the couch. "You better stay there, or you will get it, and your little banana's too!'" I say he was about to get up until that little banana thing. By the time I was done yelling at him and harassing him to stay Taec was back with the movie? He took all that time and said the he was getting movieS just to bring back one movie. "So what are we watching?" Chansung said for somebody that doesn't want to be here he was interested to see what movie we were watching. Taecyeon took out the movie "Human Centipede". I was horrified it was a scary movie, I don't handle them as well as other. Taecyeon jumped over the couch and put in the movie. I was scared to watch the movie, but soon it started.

We were in the middle of watch the movie Taecyeon was in the middle of Chansung and I because he knew we would kill each other. I hugging Taec as tight as I could with my face in his chest, I kept on looking and then hiding my face after the scary part came up. All of a sudden in the middle of the movie Taecyeon gets up. "Yah whats your problem?" I asked I was all sniggled and warm. I see him go to the coat hanger and so does Chansung cause he ask him where he is going too. "I'm just going to get something to drink and a little snack. I will be back soon, so don't worry. Chansung take care of_____. Don't scare her..." I was happy to here him say not to scare me, because since Chansung and I used to be close before he knows what scres me. "...To much haha!" Once I heard Taec finished his sentence I cursed him under my breath. And then I looked at Chanusng who un-paused the movie. "aren't you going to wait for Taec?" I asked reaching for the remote to pause it because not I have nobosy to hug. And I'm not hugging Chansung. But as soon as I almost got to the remote he took it back with a smile. "no.no.no I don't think so.." he says in a mocking tone. fine I give up and start watching the movie. After a scary part came on I screamed

Chansung P.O.V.

We were in the middle of a movie when I heard _____ sleep. 'haha she must have gotten scared. What is taking Taecyeon so long' I thought,but I was taken back when I felt something around my waist. I look down and I see _____ hugging me with her face in my chest. I can't help but smile she looked so cute and fragile. Wait what am I thinking! I snap myself out of it and get back to the movie. When there is a loud bang in the movie, she jumps and hold onto me a little tighter. I can't hold it back anymore! I hug her back too, but not for other reasons it because I am also a littl scared you know. It's cute when I did that she hugged me tighter and snuggled into me chest. I chuckle a little bit she seems very scared now. That gives me an idea instead of pulling a prank on _____ I shoud just scare her. I still remember what scares her just like she told me just yesterday. All of a sudden the movie was over and thats when Taec decided to come into the house. "Hello th- ahhh!" he goes up against the wall with a funny scared face. "Hey why are you scared" _____ and I said at the same time, but we didn't care that we said it at the same time, we just want to find out why he is scared. The only thing he did was point at us. I looked at _____, and she looked at me, then we looked down and saw that we were both snuggled up in the couch together. "If people didn't know better they would think you two are a couple" Taeccyeon says ever so regular. I felt myself smile and I saw _____ hide her face. Oh she sooo likes me.

In a while everybody was sleeping, mostly Taecyeon because if he found out what I was planning to do to _____ he would kill me. Only thing left to do is trap the prey.

_____ P.O.V.

I was getting ready to pull the prank on Chansung. It's a good thing that Taec is asleep because he is a heavy sleeper so he can't hear anything. I was ready  and about to go our but then the lights went out. 'Oh my gosh this reminds me of the scary movie we watched. Curse Taecyeon for putting on a scary movie if it wasn't for him leaving I wouldn't have hugged Chansung. Chanung.... I think he might be behind this 'power outage'. Well I'm onto him.

Chansung's P.O.V.

Well I have cause a power outage. I hear _____ coming and I started I wore all black and there was a thunder storm outside. 'perfect timeing for a storm' I thought. I had sound effects and also moved some of the furnature. I can tell she was getting scared. She tried to go and get Taec, but I locked his door. Then I made it sound like I person was knocking at the door. She started screaming. Again I made it seem like sombody came throught the back door, But it was actully me closing the back door and walking to her. She was in the corner in feetal position and calling Taecyeon. 'What a great brother he is' I though. I was satisfied so when I was right there I the lights. "haha got you that's what you get for taking my mangos!" I look at her she didn't even move, she is still at the door in the feetal position I looked at her and she still never moved. "I kneel down and nudge her "Yah _____! Come on it's just a prank". I lift her face up and her eyes are read and I see tears. Omg my God! I made her cry! I didn't want it to go that far. I thought she outgrew some of the things that scared her! I'm such an Idot why would someone outgrow their fear! I feel so bad. I tried to get her up, but she ends up trying to hit me or something. I felt so bad I just want to die. I end up hugging her trying to calm her down. She is crying so much, but I don't care if my shirt gets wet. I sort of deserve it.

_____ P.O.V.

I can't believe this jerk! I try to get out of his grip, but it keeps getting tighter the more I try to get out. After I while of trying I stop because it is no use. It actually feels pretty nice to be in somebody's embrace that is not Taec's. But I feel sorry for his shirt it is gett soaked with my tears, but its ok he seserves it.

Nobody's P.O.V.

Chansung hugs you tight as you keep on crying in his embrace. He feels very bad for what he did. "_____ I'm so sorry please forgive me" he says while rocking back and forth. Without know you nod you head he took that as a yes. "Thank you, I won't do it again". After saying that you hug him back, he takes that as its okay and smiles a little. He puts his head on your's and inhales smelling your hair (creep lol joke!). You put your fave in his chest, you stopped crying a little. After you stop crying in general. It very quiet just you and Chansung huggingwith your face in his chest, and his head on yours huddled. He was rocking back and forth and both of you feel tired. Soon both of you fell asleep.... in that position.... infront of Taecyeons door

________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for this horrible I have writers block.

This chapter took a long time and I lost my focus of it being so long

I'm sorry if it . Next one will be better I promise!

Like my facebook page: Soshi Unlimited

And remember" NO SILENT READERS