He is sleeping over!?

My Brothers Best Friend

Previous: Nobody's P.O.V.

After school ended and _____ went walking with her new friends outside. But then they saw........ stay tuned to figure out!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_____ P.O.V.

Are you serious? why is he here and why are they here? Not that I don't mind my brothers cute friends in front of me, not including Chansung. I can tell my friends are shy cause I look next to me, and they are not there! I look back and they are huddled next to each other. "Aishh chinjja!" I mummbled as I go towards them. "Why are you guys just standing there, When you could be talking to your future mans?" They all smiled when I said that haha! I walked over to them literally dragging the rest of the girls behind. "Hi guys!" I said really cheerfully and waved, so the girls can get comfortable. "Hey" they all said besides Chansung. 'Hot much of a jerk can he be!' I thought. All of a sudden I saw the boys looking behind me. I remembered that the girls were behind me patiently waiting for an introduction. "Oh I forgot!" I said. "Guys this is Tiffany, Hyoyeon,Yuri,Yoona, and Seohyun" I said as they all waved shyly. "And this is Wooyoung, Junho, Nichkhun, Taec my Brother!" I emphasized brother, and looked at Yoona so they got the point. "And Junsu" I said to the girls like they don't know who they are, but we all know they do. I skipped Chansung, wanting to ignore his presence. "And I'm Chansung. As somebody forgot to introduce me." So I guess he knew my plan all along. "It's not that I forgot you, it's because nobody wants or needs to know you." I said to myself, while crossing my arms. I guess he heard cause then he said "What did you say?" "Nothing" I responded cooly. "Yeah, I thought so" He said in a threatening voice. Is he seriously threatening me!. "YAH! What do you-". "Hey we should get going Taecyeon said as he inturrepted. "Do any of your girls need a ride home?" Wooyoung asked like a gentleman, unlike somebody. *cough cough* Chansung *Cough*. "No it's okay" Seohyun said as the innocent 2nd maknae. "No it's okay come on" Nichkhun said. I can see the girls were speechlessly happy, that they only just nodded inresponce. I say goodbye, and look back and go at Taec oppa to go home. I stopped at the car. What the heck Taecyeon! Are you serious! "why is he still here?" I said pointing to the car window. Chansung was in the car, WHY!? Taecyeon gave me a sheepish smile. "Well....." "Well what?" I was looking for awnsers, and I want them now! "He is sort of coming over the house" "And..." Because we all know he just doesn't give a short awnser like that. "Well he is going to sleep over today. BUT! Just for today. I know you don't like him but please be okay for this. He is my best-" I had to cut him off. "Sure" I said with a LOUD sigh."But _____ That's.... Wait what did you say?" he asked in surprise. "I said sure because you haven't seen him I don't know when. And I'm not that mean like he is your best friend. I'm not heartless." "Yes you are!" I hear Chansung say from the window. He was listening the whole time! "Stalker!" I said to myself, but loud enough for him to hear. He was seriously getting on my nerves. "yeah whatever. Both of you get in the car I'm getting hungry." yeah me too!" It's hard for me to say but I agree with Chansung I was very hungry. "Yah don't eat to much or you'll get fat!" He said as I got into the car. This was the worst spot ever! I was in the back seat with Chansung. Taecyeon didn't want us in the front with him, and I don't know why.

The whole ride was irritating! Chansung was annoying me the whole time. He hit me with one of those paper planes because he said there was a "fly", like I would believe that! Oh and you think that is bad, he my arm twice! But I got him back real good. I saw he had mango chips in his bag so I got it ever so sneakily and started eating them. After I simply put them back, when he went over to eat them he got nothing. He was so mad I started laughing on the inside. He doesn't know I ate them because I told him I was allergic. After we kept on fighting and fighting. Maybe that's why Taec oppa didn't want us to sit in the front with him. But basically that was the whole ride Chansung annoying me and I (being the good person) got him back once. "Oh just wait until your sleeping muhahah!" I thought evily and started thinking. By the time I was almost done with my plan we arrived home. I got out of the car just breathing in and out, for I survived the car ride without killing Chansung. I ran inside my room, closed the door and started wring down my plan, like a blue print. I was hungry. "Revenge first food second. Fighting!" I said to myself giving the fighing sign. "Hwang Chansung you're gonna pay" I said as evil as I could.

Chansung P.O.V.

"Ohh I'm going to get that _____ back after eating my mango's" I said to myself like a mad man. I knew she ate it, she is not allergic to mango's I saw her eat it once when I was little. I was going to get my revenge for my mango's, but first I have to eat first, so I walked into the house. I saw _____ run to her room. "I thought she was hungry?" I thought. Is she not hungry anymore? Was it that joke I made about her getting fat? Well it's okay if she doesn't eat her problem. All I know is that I have to eat and get working on my revenge plan. "She wont expect it muhahaha" I said in my head. After I was done eating I went upstairs to work on my top secret plan. This sleepover is going to be fun, just like the good old days. I smiled at the thought of it and went working.

Nobody's P.O.V.

"You're going to pay" _____ and Chansung said at the same time while working on your plans. While Taecyeon got some other things planned 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Authors Note*

Sorry for the late update I got school.

I know this chapter but I couldn't keep you hanging like that.

If you wanna know what happened to the girls and boys after they left that will be next chapter.

And remember after this story a ChanSoo story and then ChanSeo.

AND NO SILENT READERS!