Darong and Jyong...

Of sweetness, and of tweets...

 

Dedicated to blackVIP-tryshingggg

Happy New Year! :)) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A sudden knock startled all the people inside 2NE1’s waiting room. They were all running around, busy about the girls’ clothes, make-up’s, etc.. Jaewook, the only person inside the room who is not busy, went to the door and opened it only to be surprised seeing Namgook outside.

 

 

“Ayo, what’s the problem?” Jaewook asked coolly while smiling at Jiyong’s manager.

 

 

“Can I have a minute with Dara? It’s about her cameo in Jiyong’s stage,” the diligent manager said as he welcomed himself inside the room and looked around to find the petite girl with black hair.

 

 

“Oh, Dara’s going to appear in Jiyong’s stage?” Jaewook snickered as he turned around and left Namgook to find Dara. “Sneaky Jiyong,” he mumbled to himself while shaking his head.

 

 

“Oh, there you are,” Jaewook said as he pointed his fingers at Dara. Dara, feeling that someone is looking at her, turned around and saw Jaewook looking at her while pointing his fingers at her.

 

 

“Jaewook oppa,” Dara greeted with a smile.

 

 

“Uhm, Namgook is looking for you,” Jaewook said as he wiggled his eyebrows at her. Dara, confused as to why their choreographer is acting silly towards her, tilted her head on the side before walking towards Namgook.

 

 

“Namgook oppa,” Dara said as she smiled seeing her boyfriends’ manager.

 

 

“Dara-yah, you have to do a cameo for Jiyong,” he said as he has this teasing glint on his eyes.

 

 

“What?” Dara asked then blinked, not believing what Namgook had said.

 

 

“You’re going to appear in Jiyong’s stage,” he said.

 

 

“But I can’t possibly do that, oppa. The show’s about to start in thirty minutes and there’s no way that I’ll ever memorize the dance steps,” she said shakily while looking at him wide eyed.

 

 

“Silly,” Namgook chuckled seeing Dara all scared and worried about dance steps. “You’re not going to dance… You’re just going to walk at the stage and act a little and then it’s over,” he explained.

 

 

Dara sighed in relief hearing that she doesn’t need to memorize the dance steps but her eyebrows furrowed when one question floated around her head. “Why me?” she asked.

 

 

Namgook chuckled once more seeing how dense Jiyong’s girlfriend could be. Can’t she see that that silly boy is trying to shoo away all her fanboys? “Ask your boyfriend,” he replied. “Anyways, ask Jihye what you’re going to do. She knows everything for that cameo of yours,” he said before waving goodbye and leaving Dara.

 

 

“Aisht, Kwon Jiyong,” she muttered under her breath before turning away and returning to the make-up artist who is waiting for her.

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, you’re bored?” Daesung whispered in Jiyong’s ears when he saw that their leader pulls out his phone from his pocket and started browsing through Instagram.

 

 

“Uhum,” Jiyong nodded his head and continued scrolling down. The show is really boring him out, even the rest of BigBang. They don’t want to look rude but they are really bored up to no end.

 

 

“Hyung, it’s Chaerin’s stage,” Seungri exclaimed proudly while looking at the screen where the current performance is being shown. “Wow, Chaerin looks like a rich woman,” Seungri muttered under his breath while still gawking at the screen. Jiyong, seeing how Seungri looked so smitten with 2NE1’s leader, chuckled to himself. He then brought his phone back to his pocket and watched the performance.

 

 

“CL did great,” Daesung said as their stage ended, feeling all proud being labelmate with the said girl.

 

 

“I agree,” Jiyong said and lifted up his thumbs when the camera man focused them. He then smiled cheekily at the camera, giving their fans a glimpse of how happy he is at the moment.

 

 

“Youngbae hyung’s coming,” Seungri announced. Jiyong looked at his side and smirked seeing his best friend walking confidently towards them.

 

 

“What took you so long?” Jiyong asked.

 

 

“The stylists had a hard time with my hair,” Youngbae replied as he sat down beside Daesung.

 

 

Seungri chuckled at the side hearing what his Youngbae hyung had said. “You should change your hairstyle then, hyung,” the maknae teased.

 

 

“Shut up,” Youngbae retorted while rolling his eyes at Seungri.

 

 

The show went on with TOP still missing. The members know TOP is somewhere; they just don’t know the particular place. Anyways, TOP is bingu so expect him to be like that all the time. 2NE1’s stage is nearing and all were anticipating what they girls have in store for them.

 

 

“TOP hyung, you’re just on time,” Seungri happily remarked while smiling at his hyung.

 

 

“It’s about to start?” TOP asked, pertaining to 2NE1’s stage.

 

 

No one answered him that made the bingu TOP frown. All BigBang members are too engrossed gawking at the screen to answer him. So instead, he focused his attention at the screen and gasps softly when he saw his lady all covered but, but still looked gorgeous. He smiled proudly while eying a certain girl.

 

 

While on the other hand, a certain dragon can’t help but to boil in anger seeing his girl dancing at the stage with the little clothes she is wearing. ‘What the hell are they thinking making her wear so little? She’s sick, for goodness sakes!’ Jiyong yelled inside his mind while monitoring the moves of Dara. But as the professional the he is, he managed to mustered up a convincing look that he is enjoying the performance and he even bobbed his head to the music.

 

 

When the ‘I Love You’ hit its last note, the whole venue was loud. Everyone was cheering for them, aside from the fact that only thirty Blackjacks got to enter. BigBang boys smiled so proudly seeing how their hoobaes had gone so far. They all clapped proudly while smiling like the proud ‘oppas’ that they are. And when the next artist went on stage to perform, they all came back to their bored state.

 

 

“Hey, Ji. You want to come with me at the backstage?” TOP asked.

 

 

Jiyong, hearing the word ‘backstage’ nodded his head like an obedient child and stood up from his seat. He wanted to check on his baby girl and made sure that her sickness didn’t worsen.

 

 

He was about to grab a long jacket on his way when his TOP hyung ran towards 2NE1’s waiting room. And seeming all so excited to see Dara again, he forgot all about the jacket and ran to the room as well. And seeing Dara jumping around the room excitedly made him sigh in relief. ‘At least, she’s getting better’ he said to himself as he made his way towards her.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” Dara whispered when she felt someone hugging her from behind. And judging with how the person smelled and how his hug seems familiar, she knows by heart that it is Jiyong who’s hugging here.

 

 

“I missed you,” Jiyong whispered against her ear.

 

 

“Silly,” she giggled then placed her hands on his hands and break away from his hug only to turn and look at him. “We’ve seen each other before you went to the salon,” she said.

 

 

“But it felt like we’ve been away for too long,” he pouted then smiled hearing her giggle once more. He then leaned and placed a quick peck on her soft lips.

 

 

“Hey, stop the PDA. Please,” someone said that made the two turn and see who the intruder is. There, they saw 2NE1’s manager looking at them like they had made a crime. They both chuckled before walking hand in hand towards the couch.

 

 

“Namgook said that I have a cameo for your stage,” Dara said as they both settled themselves on the couch with Jiyong holding her waist and her holding his hand.

 

 

“Oh, you already know?” Jiyong asked giddily while smiling his gummy smiles. Dara, seeing how cute her boyfriend is, can’t help but to pinch his cheeks and giggle.

 

 

“Why me, Ji?” she asked.

 

 

“Why not you?” he asked back as he looked at her straight in the eyes. “You’re my girlfriend and future wife so I can’t see any mistake for you to join my stage,” he said then kissed her on her lips.

 

 

Dara blushed tremendously at what he said. And because everyone in the room is looking at them like they were watching a romantic movie. Much to her reluctance, she pulled away from the kiss and smiled seeing how Jiyong pouted his lips, wanting to kiss her more.

 

 

“Not here,” she whispered then winked. Jiyong gasps softly seeing this side of his girlfriend.

 

 

“Yah, Dara-yah. We have to go out there and watch. The second part’s going to start really soon. And plus, Dog Poop is going to perform,” Bom broke through their momentum as she went towards the couch and pulled her Park sister away from Jiyong’s hold, much to his dismay.

 

 

Dara glanced at his boyfriend one last time before blowing a kiss at his direction and winking at him. “See you later,” she said before she lets herself be dragged by her Park sister, Bom.

 

 

_____________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom looked at her side and snickered seeing how the members of EXO gawked at her Park sister. ‘If Jiyong would see this, I’m sure he will flip’, Bom said inside her head while imagining what Jiyong would do when he knows that Dara’s fanboys is just  beside his girlfriend.

 

 

“Yah, MBLAQ is next,” Bom whispered in Dara’s ear that made the latter girl squirm in her seat excitedly.

 

 

Dara just can’t help but to be a fangirl every time her baby brother will be on stage. It’s like she was programmed to be like that every time Thunder will hit the stage. Everyone around her finds it cute and sweet, with her supporting her brother every time with her own way.

 

 

Dara, on the other hand, fumbled with her phone and started an app that flashed the thing she typed on LED. And due to her excitement when she heard the first note of ‘Run’, she immediately held her phone in front of her and gawks at the screen. She was busily fangirling over Thunder when the cameraman decided to have a shot of her.

 

 

She was so surprised seeing herself in the screen that she revealed her cute shocked face. After recovering in a hearbeat, she smiled at the camera and showed her phone. And when she caught a glimpse of herself on the screen, she looked away and faced Bom who pointed at her phone with a smile on her face.

 

 

“Omo, it didn’t show,” Dara said softly while eying her phone that is displaying a different background. “Aigoooo,” Dara muttered as she settled her phone aside and watched her brother instead. MBLAQ’s stage finished with the cameraman having shots of 2NE1 enjoying the performance. It even caught a sight of CL imitating the way Dara looked when she was surprised. It was cute to the fans seeing how their fiercest foursome is interacting in a sisterly way.

 

 

“Hey, where are you going?” Bom asked when she felt Dara stood up from her seat.

 

 

“I’m just going to seat there….” Dara pointed at the top rows then continued, “……so that I could seat with Cheondung,” she then went her way towards the top rows and smiled seeing her brother walking towards her.

 

 

“Noona, 2NE1 is still the best,” Thunder said while lifting his two thumbs at her. Dara just smiled affectionately. She then focused her gaze on the screen and anticipated the next performance, which is BigBang.

 

 

When the first note of Jiyong’s ‘One of A Kind’ was heard, everyone started yelling like crazy. Even the artists clapped their hands and bobbed their heads according to the music, enjoying what youngest genius of the music industry made for them.

 

 

It didn’t escape Bom’s eagle eyes when Jiyong turned towards the artists’ seat and looked at where Dara is sitting. She smiled knowingly before nudging CL on her side. “Look at where Jiyong is looking,” she whispered. CL obliged and smile seeing how her oppa just can’t take away his eyes from her unnie.

 

 

“Dara unnie’s standing,” Minzy said that made the two turn their head from the stage towards where Dara is sitting. True, Dara stood up from her seat and is now walking her way down the stairs towards the stage. And right there and then, they all knew Dara’s going to be on stage with Jiyong.

 

 

“Oppa is so sneaky,” Chaerin said while smiling seeing the cuteness of her two favorite people in the world acting on stage. Even if her Dara unnie is just walking and acting a little, she can still feel the chemistry from them both. And the look on their eyes says it all. The overflowing love they felt for each other, that is.

 

 

And the next thing they know, Dara is already seating beside them while they fangirl over their sunbaes. Bom really wanted to tease Dara but seeing her Tabi on stage made her forget all her playfulness and just watched how awesome he is.

 

 

Dara watched her boyfriend proudly with admiration floating around her eyes. Jiyong is just perfect in everything he does. And they he looked and the way he bit his lips just before they danced to ‘Gangnam Style’ made her want to jump on the stage and get Jiyong away from the crowd and artists view. He looks so y that she can’t help but to feel a little angry knowing that someone is seeing how y her boyfriend is.

 

 

And everything was a blur after BigBang’s performance.

 

 

The next thing Dara knows is that she is already inside their company van with a thick blanket around her and her boyfriend beside her.

 

 

“You tired?” Jiyong asked softly as he arranges the blanket that surrounds her.

 

 

“Hmmmm,” Dara hummed as she nods her head. She then leaned her head on Jiyong’s shoulders and closed her eyes. They still haven’t left the premise yet for TOP and Bom are still not in the car.

 

 

Dara was half-way through dreamland when her phone beeped, indicating that she has a mail notification. She fumbled with her bag and glanced at her boyfriend, who is busy on his phone, before looking at her own phone. Her eyes widen seeing the notification she received. She then sat right up and looked at Jiyong disbelievingly.

 

 

“What?” he asked innocently when he looked at her.

 

 

Dara shook her head and showed him her phone. Her twitter is on and it’s on her ‘Interactions’.

 

 

@IBGDRGN: @krungy21 다롱~함께해서 영광이였어염

(@IBGDRGN: @krungy21 Darong~It was an honor to perform together)

 

 

“I tweeted you, what’s wrong with that?” he asked.

 

 

“Aigoooo,” Dara muttered as she contemplated whether to reply to his tweet or not.

 

 

“Better reply or it will get more obvious,” Jiyong said in a sing-song voice that made Dara to look at him with amusement on her eyes. Dara typed away on her phone but made sure that what she will write will not give any hint.

 

 

@krungy21: @IBGDRGN 내가!!! 영광이엇어~!!!^.^ 멋진 무대에 설수있게 해줘서 고마워어~~~ >.< 꾸벅!!!

(@krungy21: @IBGDRGN It was an honor!! For me~!!!^.^ Thanks for including me in an amazing performance~~~ >.< Bow!!!”)

 

 

“It took you long enough to reply, Jagi,” Jiyong teased before kissing her on her cheeks and typed something on his phone once more.

 

 

“Yah, stop replying already!” Dara said as she tried to get his phone.

 

 

“Too late,” he said before looking at her phone that beeped.

 

 

@IBGDRGN: @krungy21 낼모레봐~~눈길조심하쉬먀 퉤니원짱

(@IBGDRGN: @krungy21 See you the day after tomorrow~~Be safe in the snow. 2NE1 is the best”)

 

 

“Aisht, really,” Dara muttered and thought of a reply that will not sound more suspicious. Jiyong is already giving away so much with just how his tweets sound sweet. She needs to reply something that will make it look neutral. Like they only have a brother and sister relationship.

 

 

Jiyong smiled triumphantly when he saw that she replied to his tweet.

 

 

@krungy21: @IBGDRGN 응~!!! 조삼히 들어가~^_^ 빅뱅이 짱이야~ 정말!!! 굿밤~!!! ^.*

(@krungy21: @IBGDRGN Yeah~!!! Get home safely~^_^ Big Bang is the best~ Really!!! Good night~!!! ^.*”)

 

 

“The wink, really?” Jiyong teased once more seeing that one emoticon at the last part of her tweet.

 

 

“Shut up,” she retorted playfully and stuck out her tongue at him. But seeing him type something on his phone made her quick on her moves and stole his phone away from his hands.

 

 

“Stop tweeting already,” she said as she placed his phone on her bag, as well as her phone, and leaned her head on his shoulders again before closing her eyes in contentment.

 

 

“I really wish we can go out in the open already,” Jiyong softly whispered and Dara can visualize him pouting his lips cutely. She smiled faintly, feeling the tiredness and sleepiness slowly swallowing her.

 

 

“Someday, we will,” Dara replied as she lets out a yawn. “Night, Ji,” she whispered as she sleepily turned and kiss his cheek and resuming, then she went back to her positions and sighed in content.

 

 

“Good night, baby. I love you,” he replied as he bent down and kissed the top of her head.

 

 

“Hmmmmm… Love you too,” she murmured and then she had already gone to dreamland.

 

 

Jiyong, contented on her reply, smiled before closing his eyes and followed her in dreamland.