The Smile

Let The Wind Blow

"I - I'm so sorry." Covering her nose with one hand, Amara held her other hand in front of her perpendicular to the floor and bowed. "I wasn't watching, I'm sorry."

 

Feeling something warm against her hand, she looked up and saw the thing - er, person - she'd hit taking her hand in his. Her hand was being patted by his, letting her relax, before tensing up again when he pulled her hand to his lips and gently kissed it. 

 

"It's okay." He winked at her. "If it's a beautiful girl, I don't mind being hit any time of the day."

 

Less than a blink of an eye later, he was near rolling on the floor, holding his knee in pain. 

 

"I hit you, not hit on you." Amara grumbled as she rubbed her nose gingerly. He looked up at her from the floor, instantly bounding up and ignoring the sharp pain in his knee as he cradled her face in his hands, pulling her own away so he could get a look at where he had hit her. 

 

His hand slid over her cheek to her nose, poking it gently as he smiled at Amara. "Are you okay?"

 

She kicked him again.

 

But despite the groan and grimace of pain, Yong Guk found himself looking up at her with a twinkle in his eyes.

 

That was new.