I Remember - Bang Yong Guk ft. Yang Yoseob

Let The Wind Blow

I remember. 

 

The first time I met you. I remember your smile, your laugh, the sparkle in your eyes.

 

I remember.

 

When we first really spoke to each other, when we became friends.

 

I remember.

 

How worried you were when I was sick, when I fell, when I was down. How happy you were when I was better, despite it being your turn to be under the weather.

 

I remember.

 

When you told me you loved me.

 

I remember all the good moments, how great you were to me. I remember how much I simply loved having you around - my prince, my love, my friend.

 

Even with my eyes closed

The lights that shined us is still there

I will keep our precious memories deep inside

Even if pain comes along with the days

The days we promised eternal love

I will never forget those moments

I remember

 

"I don't want to be around you anymore." He couldn't look at her, or rather, wouldn't.

 

"Wh-wh - "

 

Yong Guk didn't let her finish. He waved his hand, cutting her off. "What do you want me to do? I'm sorry. That's all I can and will do - say."

 

Tears began to brim at her eyes, and through her watery gaze, she could see him mirroring her in tears. "Yong Guk..." But when he wouldn't answer, wouldn't reply, she could only look away. "Alright. I guess...this is goodbye, then. Take care of yourself."

 

"You too."

 

"Don't make us worry."

 

"Mhm."

 

"Goodbye, Yong Guk."

 

"Bye."

 

It was only when she was gone that her tears finally fell, sliding down fast and over her cheeks.

 

If she had looked back, she would've seen that he was crying too.