It's UKISS' Facts: Book II Special & Ending

☁ It's UKISS' Facts: Book II ☁

So, I finally decided to end this book here. To tell the truth, it's really hard for me to make this decision because I still enjoy sharing my boys' facts with my subscribers and even everyone. I really have a high hope every time I posted their facts, hoping that everyone will know more about them, these amazing boys that have become important people in my life.

Thus, in this final chapter, I decided to share some of my thoughts about these boys. 

 

I've known UKISS ever since their first debut. When I first find out about them, I wasn't that hardcore because I was a fan of SS501 before. I've started become a Kiss Me on 2010, in where I would always search all of their informations, hoping to know more about them. And ever since then, I've always been in love with UKISS. People around me always ask, why do I love UKISS that much because they said 'UKISS don't worth it'. They said, there are a lot more talented, pretty faces idols in Kpop. Sometimes, I find it hard to explain to them why I love UKISS. It would take a really long time for it and I'm sure they can't handle it. So, in order to ask that same question that had been thrown at me tons of times, I'll tell you, no, everyone on why I love UKISS.

I would say the reason would be as common as the other devoted Kiss Me. Whenever I watch them on TV shows, I feel so close to them. They are the most open group I've ever seen. UKISS didn't care about their image, they are humble, polite and cared a lot about their fans. But what makes me a real Kiss Me is what I love about them personally. UKISS really did teach me a lot of things about life.

Alexander, I really consider him as the most pious member. I like it how he always remind us to not lose our faith to God in his tweets despite the different religion we're in. But that doesn't really matter. Because both of us believe in God. And I like how positive he is. Alexander teach me how to be more positive in my life, how to be happier and enjoy this life.

Soo Hyun is a person that I adores. He make me learned that personality is prettier than looks. Sometimes, it hurts me whenever he say that he's not confident with his looks. I really want him to know that I love him a lot, not for his looks but for who he is. He's special and I really want him to know that. Soo Hyun, he doesn't feel shy to interact with his fans. I'm sure his fans will feel loved whenever he talks to them. He cared for his fans a lot, and that's why I cared for him too.

Kibum would always be the most funniest guy in UKISS to me. He can be cruel, annoying, pathetic, caring, kind and intelligent. Before, I wasn't aware that his parents were divorce but when I do, I kind of understand what he must had feel. It wasn't because my parents had divorce or anything. But it's kind of hard for you to live, craving for someone that would be an important person to you. I didn't really know much about Kibum because there're rarely much information about his past. But I really admire his hard work despite the fact that he had been kicked out from UKISS. Kibum never give up, he kept chasing for his dreams and that's what make me touched.

Kiseop, this boy would be my biggest inspiration. We have common past. As others would've know, Kiseop had went through depressions and contemplated suicide. When I first heard about it on UKISS Vampire, I could feel myself was torn apart. Because I just can't believe that a boy who've went through that horrible things manage to stand back up and keep pursuing his dream. Sometimes, I felt ashame with myself. Me too, have been through depressions and have thought about suicide numerous times before and even now. But when I do, I would always thought about how Kiseop manage to overcome it. How he manage to achieve his dream. Everyone have problems, I admit. But there are times when you feel like giving up, like you doesn't really worth it living in this world, that your existence just bring troubles to others. But Kiseop make me learned, that if you didn't fight it for yourself, you can fight it for someone else; someone that cared a lot about you. And I really thank him for that.

Eli, we went through hard times. He stayed in China alone with just Ramen for two years. I didn't say that I'm going through the same. But I wasn't born with silver spoon. Ever since I was a kid, my family went through a lot of hard times because we are that poor family who everyone hate and disgusted. I was still a kid so I didn't remember a lot but what I'd never forget was that how often I see my mom cried, how often I watch my mom work at someone's house, how often people will get mad at me and my elder brother because my parents borrowed their money. And I can say that's kind of similar of what Eli had went through. Even though it was slightly different, I understand how he felt. It's hard to keep on living in his situation but he never give up.

AJ, I never really knew much about him since he's the new member. But I like how hard he works. I respect him so much. Despite having his tight schedules, he never forget to keep studying. When I found out he was accepted to CU, I was really amazed because all this time, I thought every idols are idiots since most of them debuted at a young age. But he changed my perception. And he make me believe that if you work hard, you'll get what you want.

Hoon is a person that I'd always love in my entire life. Sometimes, he can be dorky but what I like about him the most is he's an honest person. I really didn't know much about him though but what I knew is that, he had went through hard times too in order to achieve his dream. But he never gives up. When his dream to pursue in Taekwondo was ruined, Hoon moves to singing. And I'm glad that he's in UKISS now despited how he's always been bullied before.

Kevin, I didn't know much about his past but what I only knew is that, he hardly has any friends which, had become my problems too before I knew UKISS. Just like Kevin, I hardly have any friends. I meant, I do have friends but they'd always take advantage on me. They would always look for me when they're in trouble but when it's my time, they acted like I didn't exist. And I often get hurt because of it. Sometimes, when I have problems at home, I don't know who should I share them to. No one was there for me and I've to handle all of them alone until I even feel like commiting suicide. That's why, when Kevin said he didn't have any friends in Weekly Idol, I kind of developed a feeling to be his friend. 

Dongho, we're too much alike. Maybe because he's going through adolescene so I kinda understand his feelings. Yeah, teenagers sometimes do feel like protesting every time things doesn't go as what we wanted. I'm sure everyone experiencing the same. Dongho worked hard at such a young age until he even couldn't remember his classmates' names. I respect him, for being able to struggle in order to enjoy the dream that he had wanted. And sometimes, I feel jealous. Because he can do what I can't. But I thanked him for making realize that in order to chase my dream, all I need to do is to work hard.

To make this reason short (it's already too long LOL), it's hard to find anyone that would understand my reason. People might call me crazy because of these reason but all I can say is, it's the truth. UKISS had pulled me out off darkness. Before I knew them, I always hate people due to my past. I'd always avoid them because I'm scared of getting hurt. But UKISS change me. They change me into a real human. They taught me how to appreciate my life, how to never give up on my dreams, how to think positive. UKISS teach me everything. Whenever my friends asked why I love UKISS, I'd said that UKISS save my life. But they doesn't believe it and said that I'm just obsessed. I don't care what other people said, because my love toward UKISS will never fade.

And everytime I saw bad comments about UKISS, I felt hurt. UKISS don't deserve them. They too, worked hard to become idols just like any other Kpop groups. It's just that, their time hasn't come yet. Sometimes, I feel like punching those haters but I'm not a type of person who like to get involve in something that I don't like. All I want is for Kiss Me to believe that God has better things arranged for our boys. We may have to wait for a long time but I'm sure when the time's come, the wait will worth it. But, we can't just wait and do nothing. Sometimes I wonder, why those Kiss Me who kept complaining that UKISS didn't win yet are the one who didn't do anything to make the win. I'm not bashing Kiss Me. Kiss Me is really the best family I've ever met. But what I want is that, in order to see our boys shed happy tears on the stage, we should work hard because UKISS has gave in everything they got in order to make us happy.

So, Kiss Me, let's all work hard together. Let's soon shed happy tears with our boys. Let's be a happy family.

 
My last word,
Thank you for loving UKISS.