Be My IPod, Girl~~

Be My IPOD Girl ~

“Baby?”

“Hmm?” you faced him.

“Can you sing for me?” he plead

“Huh?! Why so sudden? I can’t sing, my voice were like a frog… I afraid that it’ll raining and it’ll ruining our date” you pouted

“Don’t lie! I’ve heard it before! You better sing or I’ll kiss you in front of these people.” He leaned closer to you while whispering. You pushed him away make him fall on his .

“Ok ok, I will I will…” you blushed. He jumping here and there earning some weird looks from people who passed by… you cupped your cheeks, embarrassed with your boyfriend attitude.

“But!” you raised your index finger, making him stop.

“But what?” he pouted like a lil kid.

“I will but when we’re back home okay?”

Daehyun blinked. Long silence ~~~

“Then let’s go home now!” he pulled your hands, wanting to go home ASAP. You gave him the ‘what-the--are-you-serious?’ look.

He just grabbed your hands and led you to his motorcycle, you followed him. At his motorcycle you’re just look at him. He put on the helmet and help you put on yours. He hopped on his motorcycle and look at you. You just gave him a disbelief look.

“Princess, do you want me to help you get on the motorcycle too?” he asked sarcastically.

“Seriously Daehyun, we didn’t have our dinner yet, I’m hungry you know?” You snorted.

“We can have dinner at home too right? I wanted to try your cooking and I really can’t wait to hear you sing.” He pleads.

“Aish, alright!” you hurriedly hopped on behind him, don’t want him to look at your already red face.

 

~in your house~

“You wait here, I’ll cook something for dinner.” You ordered him. He just nodded.

In the kitchen, you tied you hair into a bun and wore your apron. You planned to cook some spaghetti. You boiled the spaghetti and start washing the vegetables. While you were washing the vegetables Daehyun’s hands s around you waist. You’re too shocked until you accidentally throw the vegetables and automatically turn to your fighting mode. You throw your punch and kicked here and there. Daehyun swiftly dodges all of it and lastly grabbed your fist. You stopped and realized that it was him.

“Ah, it was you… sorry” you said it with your poker face on and turn to continue washing the vegetables. He just looked at your back with a disbelief look.

“Can I help you?” he asked.

“no.” you blankly answered him.

“Ok…” he pouted and went back to the living room.

 

~about half an hour later~

“Dinner is ready!!!” you announced but there is no response. You go to the living room and saw him sleeping peacefully on the couch. *am I too late?? But it’s only 9p.m. * 

“Yah! You’re sleeping?” you said but got no response.

“Halloooo~” you poked him, but he just groaned.

“YAH!” you yelled in his ear but in no time you’re in his arm. You blinked a few times and blushed.

“Daehyun-ah, I know you’re not sleeping. You better wake up before I kick you out of this house.” You spoke softly. Immediately he let go of you.

“How did you know???” he pouted.

“Let’s go… I’m hungry!” you immediately walked to the kitchen, blushing. Daehyun saw it and grinned. He then followed you. You already started to eat and he settled down at the dining table.

“Why didn’t you wait for me?” he pouted, again.

“I thought you don’t want to eat… and I’m hungry! How many times do I need to tell you?!”

“Ok ok, don’t be so angry.” He pouted and started to eat. When he first tries the spaghetti he stopped. You looked at him, a bit worried about the taste.

“Why? Is it bad? I’m sorry I’m---”

“What do you mean bad? This is the delicious spaghetti I ever eat!!! God… can't you be my wife right now???” he exclaimed. When you heard the word ‘wife’ your face heated up. He continued eating until it’s finish and asked you for more. You just watched him, amused with this side of him. People will definitely not believe that he’s in B.A.P, the no.1 gang in Seoul. You just continued with your eating.

“~~~~-ah”

“Yeah?” you looked up.

“You got sauce on your mouth” he pointed at your mouth.

“Huh, where?” you tried to wipe the sauce off

“Not there you silly.” He wipes the sauce off with his thumb and it. Your face becomes redder like a tomato.

“Why are you blushing?” he tilted his head. Actually he didn’t really know what he just did.

“Nothing! I’m done! You finish your food, I’ll go do the dishes.” You turned and went to the sinks.

He finished and helps you with the dishes. After both of you finished, you went to the living room and watched the TV. Minutes later he pokes you, you looked at him “what?”

“You said you want to sings for me” he pouted.

“…” you didn’t reply.

“You promised me!”

“Don’t want!” you ran away from him and run around the house with him chasing you... then you enter your room, locking the door, not letting him in. he banged the door and you just ignored it. You went to the bathroom and take a shower. When you’re done, you wear your some comfy clothes. You want to get out but by the time you open the door you’re tackled down by Daehyun. You looked at him confusedly. He then started to tickle you and you struggling to get out from him.

“Ok ok, stop! Stop! Stop!” you laughing your off, can’t take with the tickles. (Yeah. It’s to be a ticklish person).

“I’ll only stop if you promise you’ll sing for me.” He said.

“Ok ok, I will, I will sing-for-you-pro-promise” you managed to say within the laughs. He then let you go and sit in front of you. You get up and wiped the tears in your eyes for laughing too hard. You calmed yourself down while he’s looking at you.

Long silenceeeee~~~

“Now let’s go to the living room first” he said as he got up, holding out his hand to you.

 

When you guys already settle down on the couch, he just stares at you.

“What?” you asked with a blank face.

Soon, both of his hand landed on your cheeks, pinching them.

“Little princess… how bout you start singing now~~~” he said pinching your cheeks while shaking your head up and down.

“Ayeshsdhgd!!! Iyill!!! Letgouhofmacheeek!!!”

“What did you say? I can’t understand you~~” he continued.

“Aaiyyieh!!! Let guuuuooohh!!!”

“Ugh… my cheeks… It hurts~”

“Ok! START SINGING! NOW!!!” he demanded

“Ok!! Lalalalalalalalala~ /doremi melody/ “you sing, purposely make your voice crack then laughing like crazy.

Daehyun just look at you with his disappointed look pasted on his face. You feel guilty. Then Daehyun took the TV remote and tune through the entire channel. It’s your first time seeing him like this. *maybe I’m fooling around a bit too much*

 

¯    ~ (A/n: This time, you’re singing for real. =___=)

Daehyun turn to look at you. He was surprised. The song that you sing is the song that he had sung for you when he confessed his feelings towards you. Soon, he lands his head on your lap and close his eyes making you stop.

“Err… Daehyun-ah?”

“Hmm?” he answered, still closing his eyes.

“Well, it’s already late… won’t Yongguk be angry if you’re late?”

“Never mind him… I want to spend a night here… you’re not going to refuse right?”

"Of course... not?" you look at him, his eyes were close. you called him but he didn't answer. you softened then continue to sing.

After a few minutes singing, you grew tired and about to sleep.

"~~~-ah.." he called you softly.

"yeah..." you answered, half sleeping.

"Can you be my Ipod?"

you blinked, the sleepiness automatically go away. slowly your cheeks become as red as tomato. you shoved him off.

"Damn it ! Are you always been this greasy?? Tell me, how did you know that I can sing?"

"Because I've heard it before...  Everyday, after the school end, you would sing and dance your heart out in the dance club room. The song that I sang when i'd confessed to you is the song that make me fall in love with you when I heard you sing for the first time, *chuckle chuckle*"

"What was that for?!"

"What?"

"Why are you chuckled?!"

"That? haha, it just hard to believe the tough girl like you would produce such a wonderful voice." He laughed so hard that his stomach hurt.

"Go to hell !" You yelled and chased him around the house.

 

            ~END~