SECRET...

KISS and say goodbye

dingggggggg dongggggggggggg....

"bummiee..door...." shinwoo uttered as he pushed bummie to let him know someone is at the door...

"you get it!" kibum irritatingly answered and then went back to sleep...

dinggggggggggg donggggggggggggg...

"aisssh!" shinwoo got up and went to the door...as he opened it, he was shocked to see who it was...but not as shock as the man on the door..

"ahh..is...is this kibum's apartment?" alexander looked away as apparently men in america like to sleep with only shorts on and shirtless...

"ah..yeah...alexander right? come in...ill go wake him up..." shinwoo invited the guest in and followed him to the living room...shinwoo excused himself while he went to wake up his room mate...

"hmm...why is he here? early in the morning and ?" xander thought as he looked around...and then he saw pictures..some of them were of ukiss...him..his family..his new friends....and......"omo! are they?!" alexander's eyes widened as he saw one particular picture which has only kibum and shinwoo... "kev is not gonna be happy with this...." he thought...

---------

in the room.. shinwoo jumped on kibum..

"yah! wake up..we have a guest.." shinwoo said as he shook his friend's body...

"hmmmmmmmmmmm.." kibum moaned..because shinwoo felt heavy on his back...

shinwoo leaned down and blew on kibum's ears which he knew kibum can't stand and as if on cue kibum got up throwing shinwoo off him..but the other managed to hold on to him and pulled him as he landed on the floor...

----------

"did...he ..just moaned?" xander who was surprised by the sound widened his eyes...and being a curious kitty cat he went closer to the only room in the small apartment and when he peeped he thought he was going to have a heart attack..kibum is on top of shinwoo on the floor!!!

"hyung!" kibum was surprised as he saw alexander staring at them through the not fully closed door...he stood up immidiately and grabbed a shirt and went outside...

both sat in the living room..not saying anything for a while...

"ah..kibum im gonna go buy us some breakfast..." shinwoo said as he walked out from their room all dressed and ready to go...he knew xander and kibum needed to talk so he just thought he's go out for a bit..

"hmm..ok...get me my favorite coffee..k?" kibum said and shinwoo nodded ..then he said goodbye to xander and kibum and left...

it felt awkward for the both of them...

"uhmmm...hyung..why didn't you tell me you're coming?" kibum uttered to  break the ice between them

"i..i just wanted to surprise you actually..maybe i should have told you huh..." xander said as he looked around again.."is he the reason you're not coming back to korea?" the older one asked..

"huh? what are you talkin about?" kibum asked confused..

"i mean..shinwoo..you look happy with him and i mean the pictures" he said pointing at the ones he was just looking at " you live together..and i dont know..you seem to actually know eachother very much already..." xander said with a sad face..he was actually thinking of kevin right now...

"hahah hyung..are you high?" kibum said as he smirked...which just made alexander all the more confused... "shinwoo is my bestfriend here..he just moved out from his parents so his staying here for now..well it nice coz he shares with the rent and all..but other than that, there is nothing..and i mean nothing going on with me and shinwoo..dang hyung what did you snort?" kibum continued to laugh..

"yah! im still ur hyung!" xander jokingly yelled at his dongsaeng.." actually bummie i was worried about you..and well so are the boys...especially kevin...he thinks you're not coming back anymore..."

"i...i told hyung jun hyung im still thinking about it...im ..im not sure if i want to go that way again.." kibum lowered his head...xander somehow understood his dongsaeng...so he just went to hug him...

"where are you staying hyung?" kibum asked..

"in a hotel nearby..my sister victoria is with me.. but as usual she's went sight seeing/shopping on her own since i wanted to see you..." xander asked..

"oh we're having a party tonight here..you should stay and meet some of my friends.." kibum excitedly said..

"will it be ok? i mean they don't know me..."

"oh they know you hyung..they know all of ukiss..coz i talk alot about you hehehe..." kibum smiled...just then shinwoo walked in food in hand..

"here you go...uhmm sorry i didn't know waht you wanted coz i forgot to ask so i just got you the same thing as kibum's is that ok?" shinwoo shyly asked..

"yeah..that's fine..thank you.." xander smiled...

kibum and xander decided to go out for a while ..shinwoo stayed home so he could cook for tonight's mini party...so when they got home..jeremy and tae kyung were already there..

"xander hyung..this is jeremy and tae kyung hyung...guys this is the famous alexander lee eusebio" kibum introduced xander 

"hi..jeremy..half korean.." jeremy held ou t his hand and xander gladly took it and shook it...

"half alien.." taekyung immidiately butted in 

"yah!" jeremy hit taekyung's arm

"im tae kyung...full..." the other introduced himself..

"idiot..." jeremy immidiately followed tae kyung's introduction as a revenge...and all of them just laughed except taekyung who then suddenly chased jeremy around the room...

"dinner had been great..who knew shinwoo is a great cook...so that's why kibummie here is looking so healthy" xander complimented..

"oh..thank you..." shinwoo shyly uttered..

"of course he's a great cook hyung..id starve to death if he won't cook...hehe..." kibum said laughing which made shinwoo smile..

the boys had some kareoke and drink a little before they all decided to go...

"kibum...can you stay in my hotel tonight? we need some talking to do..." xander said as he gets ready to go,,

"sure hyung...ill just go get some stuff and tell shinwoo..." kibum disappeared into their room and reappeared a few minutes later...

"alright let's go hyung..shinwoo is already sleeping so i just left a note.." kibum said as they walk out the apartment...

"act like a couple much?" xander teased..

"haha hyung..don't joke around like that..."

xander and kibum took a cab to where xaner and victoria were staying...as they entered xander's room kibum sat on the sofa while xander went to change..

"so hyung what did you want to talk about?" the younger one asked...

"well..i want to know what your plan is ...if your coming back or not..." xander said as he took a seat beside kibum

"i am.." kibum answered..."but im not coming back alone..."

"what do you mean? shinwoo is coming with you?" xander said..

"not just shinwoo but jeremy and tae kyung too...you know the guys could sing and dance very well...we've been spending our free time in dance studios..tae kyung writes songs..and their very good..." kibum explained..

"so you mean..you are coming back with them as a group?"

kibum just nodded....

"kevin thinks you're not coming back.." xander suddenly mentioned kevin's name

"huh? why would he think that?"

"well first you've been here for like forever..no calls or what not..then the pictures of you being happpy here...and he really thinks shinwoo is the main reason you're not coming back to korea..." xander said...

"oh...." was the only answer he got from kibum...

"me and victoria are leaving tomorrow..we're going to see the guys at the korean festival in cali...wanna join? we can still book your ticket..and im sure the boys wants to see you..." xander said

"uhmm i think ill pass hyung..plus don't tell them about the plan of me going back to korea..i wanna surprise kevin too.." kibum smiled and xander just nodded...

the next day xander left for cali with him would be the secret of kibum's comback..tho not sure how will he keep it from his other dongsaengs...but still he is happy about it..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

im sorry but i have to put this one on hiatus..i seem to be having a writer's block about this story..but i promise i will continue it the moment i get an idea ..thanks to those who have been reading it...see you soon with this story :)

-mspiggyrabbit