SUPER JUNIOR M - BREAK DOWN

Jokerr's MV Review Blogs

Super Junior M

BREAK DOWN

 

Song: Break down

Group: Super Junior - M

Note: Okay, so. First off, I was going to youtube just to listen to music and watch random videos like a I usually do, and I saw the Music Video down in my subscriptions! So I was so excited on that part~ Well, let me say, don't watch this video with my sister if you don't want to die. She will kill you, not purposely but by accident. Well now~ let's get on what I thought with the video! It was pretty epic and I just loved everything about it~ I'm so glad to see Henry and ZhouMi back, man I missed them so much. They all looked good really~ The dance, the song, the lyrics, the music video just... OHMYGOD~~! It was just so totally amazing! 

How much I like the video itself {1/10}: 10/10

How much I liked the song itself {1/10}: 9.5/10

The match up on both song and video{1/10}:  10/1o

What I thought about each members part: 

ZhouMi - He's back! Woo! I missed you ZhouMi! Okay, he looked so good in this video! I'm not even kidding. I like some of his parts the best, and when he came on the screen I got punched by my sister so many times. I swear she loves him. Well, he danced amazing. 

Henry - Wah~ you're so cute Henry! He's just adorable! You can't deny it! I loved his parts! 

Donghae - You voice. I swear, I love it! I love you Donghae! 

Eunhyuk - When I saw him, I litterally almost died, I love him~! >.< Oh~ on the dance part, he was.... just ... amazing! 

Siwon - He looked amazing! I swear~! He was the best looking to me, and I freaking love his hair, and his parts in the song, wah~ 

Kyuhyun - I love his voice also! So when he started singing, it just killed me. 

Sungmin - He looks so cute with his hair in a ponytail like that. He didn't get much parts did he? I didn't see him much. 

Ryeowook - Wah~ he's so cute! I freaking love him! I didn't see him much either...