Girls' Generation I Got A Boy

Jokerr's MV Review Blogs

Girls' Generation

I Got A Boy

 

Song: I Got a boy

Artist: Girls Generation

Note: Honestly, it sounds like a bunch of songs that is mixed into one. I like the way the beginning of the song sounded. 

I think that their style was very cute, it's actually very colorful, and I like it. I was actually scared of hearing their comeback, becuase I'm not the type of person to like the cutesy style of music, like GEE. But I actually like this. It has now become my favourite song by them. Just by hearing it for the first time. But I am going to say that its not the best, because of the fact that it did sound like a bunch of songs mixed into one. 

I don't know if it is or not, if so, then just let me know. The dance, is actually great with the song though. But over all I like the beginning of the song. 

How Much I liked the video itself: 9/10

How much I like the song itself: 8.5/10

The match up of both song and video: 9.5/10

What I thought about each members part: 

Taeyeon - OHMERGOSH!  She looked freaking gorgeous. I loved the style that she had. 

Hyeoyeon - I loved her hair! Wah! She looks good with it. Oh and did you see the part where she got mad at the guy for being late? That was cute~! 

Seohyun- I thought that her part was the cutest. She is just freaking adorable. As always, her style looks good on her aswell. 

Jessica- I actually thinks she's really cute with the color of hair that she has. She should keep it like it. 

Sunny- I think she looks cuter with her short hair, so I was happy to see it still short. She looked adorable. 

Tiffany- Oh my gosh!! I just loved her parts in the song! ^^ They are great! 

Yuri- Woah! So pretty! I really loved her outfits the best, and her vocal parts. 

Yoona- She looked really good here, and I think she brought out her parts really well~ ^^

Sooyoung- ...She's my bias.... I totally squealled when I saw her. She is flipping gorgeous! She was freaking amazing at the beginning of the video, and everywhere else! ^^