My Birthday Wish

My Birthday Wish

Sungmin's POV

It's the night before my birthday/new year's. I'm getting really old. I don't want wrinkles like Leeteuk has T T. I'm alone in my and Kyuhyun's room. I think he went out with the Kyu-line. He's so mean, he should be with me the night before my birthday. But, I still love him. No matter how annoying or game-addicted he is, I love him. I've loved him for 4 years. I love his annoyingness, how he could play games for hours, his voice that melts peoples' hearts, his sweet smile, his caring side, how he comforts me when I'm sad, how he worries about people, his teases, everything about him. I wonder if he feels the same way about me? He can't. He likes girls, not boys. I wiped my tears away. Kyuhyun should be back by now. I checked the time on my phone. It's 11:58PM. I hope he's okay. I have an idea! I looked through my drawers for matches and a candle. I found them and lit the candle. (Why do I have matches and a candle in my drawer?) I waited until 12AM. After a few seconds, my phone said it was January 1, 2013 12AM.

"I wish Kyuhyun will love me as much as I love him and we will be a happy couple," I said and blew out the candle.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I walked into the dorm at almost 12AM. The Kyu-line went to an arcade and played for hours. I quietly walked towards mine and Sungmin's room. I didn't want to wake anyone up. I was in front of my room when I heard sounds inside the room. Why is Sungmin still awake? I opened the door a little and peeked inside. I want to know what he's doing so late at night. He was holding a candle and matches. He lit the candle.

"I wish Kyuhyun will love me as much as I love him and we will be a happy couple," Sungmin said.

He blew out the candle and put the candle and matches in a drawer. I stood outside the door shocked and speechless. S-Sungmin loves me. He wants me to love him and for us to be a happy couple. We've been roommates for 7 years and I never knew his feelings for me. I thought he just thought of me as a dongsaeng. Once I got over the shock, I opened the door and went inside. Sungmin looked up at me surprised.

"Oh! You're back. Um...did you hear what I was saying a couple of minutes ago?" Sungmin asked nervously as he fidgeted.

"Yes," I replied and suppressed a smile.

I walked towards him and sat on his bed close to where he was laying. He was stuttering.

"So you love me huh? You want me to love you? You want us to become a couple?" I asked and smirked.

"Uh...n-no, I was just joking," he lied and awkwardly laughed.

I leaned closer to him so my face was two inches away from his face.

"Tell me the truth. Was that your real wish or was it a joke?" I asked him.

I already knew it wasn't a joke, but I want Sungmin to admit it.

He turned his face away from me and said, "That was my real wish."

I cupped his face with my hands and made him look at me.

"Your wish came true. I love you, too," I said.

Before he could say anything, I leaned in and kissed him. After the kiss, I lied beside him on his bed.

"We should go to sleep," I told him.

"Okay," Sungmin said.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you, too," I said and smiled.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and his head was on top of my shoulder.

 

 


Announg ^^

I was going to make this a sad story, but I decided to make it happy. Happy Birthday Sungmin! It looks like he never ages. He gets older, but he's still super kyute. Thankyu for reading! Have a happy new year filled with K-Pop.

-Author A