1

Cold and Lazy
Please log in to read the full chapter

You arrived home after a long day at work and were greeted by a pile of dishes from this morning in the kitchen sink. You rolled your eyes as you thought of your boyfriend's promise from earlier. "I'll take care of them. Go get ready for work," he told you. You already knew he wouldn't, but you were running late and decided to leave them there.

"Jung Yonghwa!" you yelled.

After getting no response, you went over to your bedroom. The door was open and you saw him sleeping peacefully. He kicked his leg a bit like a puppy having a dream. You chuckled to yourself at how cute he looked, despite being so angry at him earlier.

"You're lucky you're so adorable," you uttered from the doorway.

Rolling up your sleeves, you walked back into the kitchen and started doing the dishes. Everyone told you how jealous they were when they found out you were with Yonghwa. He was so friendly to his fans, sweet to his family, generous to his bandmates, and all of those to you. He was so handsome, talented, and hardworking. It almost seemed like he wasn't human. However, what they didn't know was that his sloth for house chores wasn't an just act. He was seriously lazy when it came to odd jobs like doing the laundry or dishes. The perfect man wasn't so perfect after all.

"I'm cold," he suddenly announced, disrupting your thoughts. You turned around and saw him standing a few feet away from you. The water must have been so loud that you didn't hear him get up.

"What about me? My hands are like ice under this frigid water," you retorted as you turned back around. "You told me you were going to take care of the dishes. What happened?"

"I was letting them soak."

"For eight hours?"

"I guess I fell asleep while I waited..."

You didn't want to blame Yonghwa for this. He barely got to take the day off and on the rare occasion that he did, he still woke up early to have breakfast with you. Although you were just as tired as he was, you let it go because you knew he didn't mean to leave the dishes there. Maybe.

He walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist, placing his hands inside the giant pocket at the center of your hoodie.

Please log in to read the full chapter