Daehyun's Birthday

Your Date Witih DAehyun

When Daehyun had said " I love Her" to Yooungjae, Youngjae just smiled and though to himself 'Hahaha Daehyun's in love". Then you were at home thinking about the kiss and Daehyun. You were thinking about that kiss that you and Daehyun had in the car. That was your first kiss. You thought that wow my first kiss was with kpop star Daehyun. Then at 10pm Daehyun had called you and asked you to come over to the dorms that BAP stayed in, for  A small birthday party for daehyun. Then You ansered ' OKay"

 When you arrived to BAP's dorms you had brought Daehyun a gift. Then you rang the bell and Zelo opened the door. He said " OH hey (your name), your the girl Daehyun has been telling us all about alk night long" Then you had suddenly blushed. "Please come in" Zelo said. You came in and asked Yongguk " Where are the rest of the people" Yongguk answered and said " Oh no there is only going to be You and BAP" Then you realised that you were really special to Daehyun and that he seemed really happy to always be with you." Then ypu asked Jong up " Where's Daehyun?" because he was no where to be found. Then Jong Up saud "he went to take a shower 10 minuts ago, but dont worry he'll come back" Then you just sat on the couch quietly thinking to yoursel " well now i should respect daehyun more because now i knoe he's not just using me" Then Daehyun came to the living room BUT he had just a towel wrapped around his waist and down and he was topless, so you figured he just got out of the shwer right now" Then he saw you and ran to the room" You thought to yourself " WOW daehyun has ABBS" Then Daehyun came back and dressed casual. Then Daehyun said " Sorry You had to see that" Then you said " NO problem, I enjoyed it" Then the whole BAP group just smiled at DAehyun. Then it was time for  us to sing Happy Birthday to Daehyun. we sang Happy Birthday to DAehyun with your beautiful singing voice. and the whole BAP was really shocked how you sang like an angel. Then Daehyun had his face stuffed in cake. Then you had been braved and hugged him. daehyun just held onto you but then you both realissed that the rest of the BAP memebrs were watching and still there to.

 Then Daehyun had to start opening gifts and he opened yours first. All you gave him was a Large teddy bear with a heart. And you told him "Sorry i didnt give you much" Then he said to you " Dont Be , I love this gift" Then he opened zelo's gift. It was a pair of new Jordans. Then he opened Yongguk and Youngjae's gift and it was a VISA card worth 600 dollars. Then It was Himchan and Jonguups gift, he opned it and it was a Box, then he opened the box and what it was.. was a New Shirt. Then Daehyun had said "THanks everyone for your guys' wonderful gifts" Then Daehyun and You went out to the froont to sit on the balcony area. He said " Would you like to go to our Muic Company and sing for our boss to see if he likes your voice and maybe you can sing and become famous" You just nodded your head slowly. Then Daehyun had told you "  I LOVE YOU"  Thenn you had said that back to him. And then there went tat silent and romantic moment where you guys kissed and You and Daehyun had just thought to yourselfs "WOW." then you told daehyun " Hey babe? I have something to tell you" He said "what?" You said " Well remeber when we kissed in the car." Daehyun said " YAh" THen you hhad said " well that was my first kiss i ever had" And Daehyun had said "Oh the  good because I'm a really good kisser." Then you just told him "Haha b quiet" Then you guys smoochie smoochie. Then you had stayed iin his arms and both of you guys just stared at the beautiful night sky" Daehyun had suddenly asked you " Do you love me for me and not my looks?"