The destination.

Flower Boy.

Throughout the whole journey, I was just staring outside the window, enjoying the beautiful scenery of the countryside. I could hear her singing along with her friends, clapping excitedly, enjoying the trip just like every other student would. I, myself, is enjoying the trip too. I took out my sketchbook, along with my art pencils. I couldn't think of anything to draw but I just felt like drawing. maybe I should draw her..

 

The sound of the pencil lead against the paper, put my heart at ease. I've been praised here and there, but never had I actually shown off my art pieces to anyone. "What are you doing?", she asked as she sat beside me, her face inches from mine. I gave her a smile and said, "Just a random girl". She pouted, trying to figure out who it might be, but she knew that I don't have a girfriend. Yet. "Can it be me? She looks similar to me, I must say", she stared at me with big eyes. I hesitate for a moment. Is she trying to give me a hint? I nodded my head. "Sure. I can give it to you", I made the final touch-up before tearing it off my sketchbook and giving it to her. She stared at it in awe, examining each and every fine part of the drawing. "It's pretty...thank you!", she exclaimed and leaned in. 

 

 

 

Placing a kiss on my cheek. 

 

 

I was shocked by what she did. My heart started to beat very fast. How I wish I could just hold her neck and passionately kiss her right then and there, but I couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to it. I traced her lip marks on my cheeks. Am I really that lucky enough? 

 

"Alright, we're reaching soon. The firs thing we will do is to get to our place of stay. Everyone please get ready", our teachers announced causing everyone to start buzzing up again. I looked outside. The place seems so familiar to me..