Happy New Year!!

My New Year

 

"DJ Hyukjae in the house!!!"

Several woopings were heard here and there after Eunhyuk's shout. "First of all, since our Leeteuk isn't here,"

Now people were groaning.. "I would like to say that he would be so glad if we all-"

"This is a freaking party not a funeral!!!" Shouted Donghae cutting Eunhyuk off.

"Shut up! Namja number 3!!!" Eunhyuk sighed and pushed a button. Suddenly, music started blasting through the speakers, making the artists shout in joy.

"Let's party!! 'Till 2013 comes!" Eunhyuk started to mix different music and soon enough the party got going.


"Maknae, aren't you gonna dance?" Asked Suho to Sehun. He simply smiled and shrugged.

"Okay, then" Suho patted the younger man on his shoulder and ran off to his sunbaes. Sehun looked at his surroundings and chuckled a bit. There in the middle of the dance floor was the SM's best dancers having a fierce dance battle only to be interrupted by Yesung's crazy dance. At the corner, the Super Junior boys along with the other EXO members are occasionally telling jokes. His thoughts we're interrupted when a hand made its way to his face.

"Hey" 

Sehun smiled and only takes her hand in his and placing light kisses on her palm, making her giggle.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Her soothing voice making him blush and pull her closer to him, snaking his arm on her waist.

"Never better" He replied smiling at the woman infront of him. 

"Nu-uh, something's bothering you, tell me, please?" Her hands now made its way around his neck. Sehun rested his forehead on hers and breathed heavily.

"I'm worried, Sooyoung"

Now, whenever Sehun would call her by her first name that means something is wrong, needs to be serious or when he has a problem. He would always call her by babe, baby, Soo or Youngie.

"And that is?" Her voice now filled with worry, it was these rare times that her lover has a frown on his face.

"Well, abou-" Sehun was cut short when a booming voice was heard through the speakers cutting the music off.

"NO PDA!!!! GET A ROOM FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! YOU FREAKING LOVE BUGS!!!" Shouted Shindong through the mic. Sooyoung and Sehun immediately parted and stood there awkwardly, hoping that Shindong won't mention their name.

"YES YOU!! BOTH CHOI SOOYOUNG AND OH SEHUN!!!" Now all eyes landed on them, making Sooyoung bite her lip in frustration and Sehun scratch his neck looking at his shoes.

"Let's go" Sehun whispered, suddenly he grabbed Sooyoung's wrist and started running to-God-who-know-where. 

"SO WHAT?!! YOU'RE LEAV-" Shindong was cut short when he received a thwack in the head, courtesy by Siwon and Eunhyuk.

"What was that for?!" 

"For being a jerk" Eunhyuk casually responded. Siwon sighed and gave him another thwack on the head.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR???!!!" He asked agitated as he rubbed his sore head.

"May God bless your soul..."


"S-Sehun! S-s-STOP!!!"

Sooyoung panted like crazy and dropped to the cold floor. Sehun's hands found its way to his knees and also panted like crazy. He looked at Sooyoung and finally straightened up, clearing his throat. He offered his hand to Sooyoung and she gladly accepted it.

"Now, what's the matter?" She releases her hands from his grip and lands on her hips, pouting in the process. sehun couln't help but chuckle but then turn serious.

"You've released your new single with the others SNSD sunbaes,"

Sooyoung shrugged but gave an answer.

"Yeah?"

"Then... you'll be busy and the next thing you know is that you're gonna have a tour all around the world and then you'll have no time for-"

Sehun stopped when he heard the older woman giggling.

"W-what?! You're making fun of me! I can't believe you noona!!!" Sehun whined childishly and dropped on the cold floor, arms crossed on his chest.

"Jeez~" Sooyoung went down on her knees and flicked Sehun's nose.

"W-what was that for?!"

"That, is for being a Pabo." She then rested her head on sehun's lap and closed her eyes. Sehun smiled softly and her brown locks.

"Do you think I'll forget you? I'll probably be sick of you Sehunnie!" Said Sooyoung as a matter of fact. Sehun stopped her hair and started to trace her lips.

"We'll be doing a concert in the Philippines and not to mention we'll be working for MBC tomorrow for our special comeback!"

Sooyoung fluttered her eyes open to reveal a smiling Sehun, face inches away from hers. She rolled her eyes and pinched his nose again.

"You're so freaking bipolar Sehunnie~"

"Saranghae, Sooyoung" Sehun closed the distance, his lips fully on hers. Sooyoung smiled into the kiss, returning it.

Just then the fireworks started, giving them full view since they were in the rooftop.

"Happy New year"


Just then...

"GODDAMNIT! WHY AM I LOSING TO YOU??!!!" Shindong shouted as he watched Max Changmin chug down food, they were having a food contest apparently.

"HAHAHAHAHA! OFCOUSE YOU'LL LOSE, I'M CHOIKANG CHANGMIN!!! BWAHAHAHA!!" Changmin said.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU SAYING THAT I'M A LOSER?!!"

"WHAT IF I AM?! HUH?!"

 

Yunho sighed quietly and patted Suho's shoulder.

"Suho-ssi, please give me the sedate gun near the counter" He said awfully nice and creepy at the same time.

"E-eh?!"