80 minutes to find our soul mates

My New Year

Author's POV

-Tiffany's Side-

"Okay meet you there" Tiffany put down her cellphone and opened her wordrobe, 'hmm scince it's New Year Im going to go with a dress' Tiffany thought looking at her wardrobe.

 

-30 minutes-

SNSD+Tiffany+Fame+2011+Barbie+Dress.jpg

"Done!" Tiffany cheered and picked up her bag, "bye umma, appa saranhaeyo" Tiffany kissed a frame that had a middle age couple posing on it.

 

-Jessica's Side-

tumblr_m6mwb0mEOS1rolqhpo1_1280.jpg

"Hmmm I think this is good enough...I think..." Jessica said to herself, she grabbed her little bag and went down stairs, "umma, appa Im going...annyeong!" Jessica slipped on a 123cm pair of high-heels, and her umma and appa kissed her goodbye.

 

-Sooyoung's Side-

"What to wear?,what to wear?" Sooyoung kept repeating nervously, "Shik I think you should wear this" Sooyoung's mum gave her a high lighted pink dress that flashed, "are you sure umma?" Sooyoung sat on the bed..

 

"Yup now get changed!" Her mom smiled and pushed her into the bathroom...

8.jpg

"Umma? what do you think?" Sooyoung asked nervously "awesome!" Sooyoung's mum hugged her daughter.

 

-Yuri's Side-

"Appa I hope you are waching us from up there" Kwon family prayed "Okay Yul, are you ready to leave?" Yuri's mum asked "neh umm-" Yuri got cut off "Oh no your not, look what you're wearing" Mrs Kwon sighed.

snsd+yuri.jpg

"What's wrong with it?" Yuri looked down to her clothes "it's to casual...you need to look beautiful!" Mrs Kwon cheered  "w-" Yuri got cut off again, Mrs Kwon pushed Yuri into the bathroom with a dress.

 

-3 minutes-

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WrgxPWW0zFo/TPxnUWBTsbI/AAAAAAAABtg/8az3kYWYPGQ/s1600/b0034105_4c925340d8519.jpg

"Umma it's too girly" Yuri complained as she walked out the bathroom, Yuri's brother droped his draws as he saw Yuri "bwahh Yul you look beautiful!" Yuri's brother smiled "gamawo oppa" Yuri bowed.

 

"Okay you're off, annyeong my baby!" Mrs Kwon and her brother Kwon Hyuk Jun pushed her out the front door.

 

-Han River-

 

"Yul,Soo,Fany!" Jessica waved her hands in the air to gesture the girls to come, the girls digged through the crowd to get to Jessica "woah I like your dresses!"Jessica phrasie the girls.

 

"Gamawo Sica" the girls smiled and laughed "okay what do you wanna do?" Tiffany asked "hmmm lets go to a high view and look at the fireworks!" Sooyoung and Yuri cheered.

 

"Okay hmmm lets see~" the girls looked aroung the place to find a good viewing place, "Oh Oh I found one" "where?" the girls looked at Sooyoung "the cafe, they let people go ontop of the building! this new year!" Sooyoung explained.

 

"Okay lets go!" the girls ran to the cafe, "woah it's really high!" Yuri smiled happily "guys there is 80 minutes till the fireworks, you want me to buy drinks?" Jessica and Tiffany asked "Yup..oh and also cookies!" Sooyoung suggested.

 

"Okay Tiffany you get cookies I get drinks" Jessica ordered, "woah Yul look their selling Pucca and Garu stuff toys" Sooyoung cheered "hmm..oh look their also selling Minnie and Micky Mouse toys too~ Im buying are you Soo-" Yuri looked for Sooyoung.

 

"Seems like she wanted a toy bad..Im coming Minnie and Mickey Mouse!" Yuri ran to the stand, "One Minnie and Mickey mouse please!" Yuri's eyes sparkled "oh sorry miss we only have Donald the Duck left" the ahjumma that owned the stand bowed.

 

"Oh.." Yuri froze "umm that young man can probably give you one" stand ahjumma pointed to a tall figured ..'huh?..Omg it's Choi Minho' I said in my head surprised.

 

"Nah it-"  "young man!" the ahjumma called for Minho "neh ahjumma?" Minho walked up to the stand "can you offer this young girl one of your stuff toy?" ahjumma asked Minho.

 

"Neh ahjumma" Minho gave Minnie mouse to Yuri..."gamawo Minho" Yuri bowed "oh Yuri-ssi I didnt know you were here" "oh you know eachother hope you youngsters have a wonderful time!" ahjumma winked.

 

-Sooyoung-

 

"Wahhhhh! I have Garu now" Sooyoung cheered, "uhh excuse me have you found an earing that is silver?" a man asked Sooyoung, Sooyoung turned around to see such a cute boy.

 

"Umm aniyo..my names Sooyoung!" Sooyoung greeted quickly "my names Lee Taemin" Taemin bowed "Taeminnie have- oh ShikShin annyeong!!" a guy walked over to them.

 

"Oh Key annyeong!" Sooyoung smiled "Taemin have you found your earing?" Key asked "ummmm oh..I got it!" Taemin waved his earing in the air, "hyung Im gonna go with Sulli you have fun with this noona" Taemin winked.

 

"Hmmm...oh I need to find Yul" Sooyoung dashed to their spot where Yuri was at "oh she's here too!" followed by Key, "not eanymore..I think she wanted to get a Minnie and Mickey Mouse quick".

 

"Hmmm...I wonder were the others are???" Key murmmured to himself.

 

-Tiffany-

 

"Yes?" the man at the counter asked "can I please have 20 cookies" Tiffany ordered "Yup that will be 12000won, gamawo..just wait for minute" the man bowed, "here you go mam!" the man gave a brown paper bag to Tiffany.

 

"Gamsabnida!" Tiffany bowed and walked away, "Unnie can I please have one?" a little girl asked "umm...deh!" Tiffany gave her a cookie "you like it..hmm I have to go bye" Tiffany walked away.

 

"Girls I got the cookies- were's Sica and Yul?" Tiffany looked at Sooyoung  confused "umm Yul and Sica still is'nt back" Sooyoung replied "they better hurry they have 31 minutes left till fireworks" Tiffany sighed.

 

-Jessica-

 

"Sica" a boy called "neh?..oh JONG!" Jessica hugged Jonghyun tight "woah my baby gained weight" Jonghyun teased "YAH!" Jessica frowned "okay okay..so what're you doing baby?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"Im buying drinks for the group" Jessica linked arms with Jonghyun "oh then lets go together" Jonghyun suggested "okay!", "gamawo!" Jessica smiled and walked away with Jonghyun.

 

"Guy's!" Jonghyun and Jessica choursed " 

 

  -No one's Side-

 

"Oh here comes the newly wed's" Sooyoung joked "hummmp" Jessica and Jonghyun stuck their tounge out "oh Sica you wanna ditch these guy's and do our daily activity?" Jonghyun smirked.

 

"Hmm sur- wait were's Yuri?" Jessica asked "she's coming" everyone said "wahhh Im coming!" Yuri ran with Minho to the others, "you guys ar-" Tiffany got cut off "Omo guy's I have been looking for you" Onew kneeled on Tiffany.

 

"Oh mianhe!" Onew bowed, "10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1!" every one counted and the fireworks bursted out and everyone was admiring them, by now Jessica and Jonghyun are all ready making out.

Spectacular fireworks at han River  Stock Photo - 4576600

"Sooyoung I have a question to ask you" Key asked "neh?" Sooyoung looked over to Key, then suddenly Key kissed Sooyoung "would you be mine?" Key broke the kiss "neh!" Sooyoung kissed Key's cheek, "YESSS!".

 

"Onew-" "saranghaeyo!" Onew finished Tiffany's scentence, then they hugged eachother, "Tiffany can I ask you something?" Onew kneeled down "would you marry me?", Onew took out a ring.

 

Then the peoples attentions were on them now, "WOOOH ONEW AND TIFFANY SITTING ON A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" everyone shouted "neh!" Tiffany got teary "WOOOHH!" everyone choursed as Onew putted the ring on her.

 

"Minho-ah?" Yuri looked at Minho "can I have both of the toys?" Yuri asked "hmm..in one condition.." Minho looked at Yuri "jinja...neh?!?" Yuri got excited "you have to kiss me.." when Minho said that Yuri's eyes stopped sparkiling.

 

"Just kidding..here!" Minho gave Yuri a kiss on the cheek and placed the stuff toys gently on her hands..

_________________________________________________________

I hope you like it??

My second oneshot...

 

I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!

  tumblr_m1fhanKS0x1qhkeb0.gif