Love,

Love Transcends Time

When we're thrown into the cocktail of madness we call 'life', we aren't always dealt the best cards. There are instances when you finally find your soulmate and they've unfortunately been found first by someone else. Whose also lost, thinking that your partner is theirs.

There are some creatures put on this earth who don't even meet their true love in their lifetime. They die before ever getting to find them.

Everytime, the universe feels that heartbreak. We were created to find the people who complete us. It isn't fair that many times we go an entire lifetime not being able to love them.

We are blessed with the ability, to be Reborn.

 
Now, not all people go through their life heartbroken and alone. Many times, we do find our soulmate. This last gift is not always realized by our mortal minds.The Universe continually exists in a never ending cycle.
 
After our life has ended, eventually we are reborn again, and again.  Which is the overall main gift of Life. The ability to try again. Mistakes are mistakes, the Universe understands it. 
 
That is why we are always given many chances, to live, and love to the fullest extent possible.
 
This is just a humble peek into a few lives of people who've been       Reborn.
 

 

 

 

 

A boy named Seungri was seated at a bench. A gentle breeze drifting by the young boy, running through his hair, and ghosting over his pale skin. It was winter in Seoul, a very cold time indeed. Especially since the clothing he wore wasn't nearly enough to warm him. He rubbed his eye, similar to how a small child would, yawning in the process.

The boy was pretty exhausted. His senses, not being completely aware, were immune to most of his surroundings. Only when a magenta pink scarf wrapped around his face caused the sudden awakening of his senses.

"Baka, why don't you dress warmer?", a slightly high pitched voice asked in Japanese.

As the panda eyed boy pulled the scarf down so he could see, his eyes met a pair of attractive brown ones.
 
"Yah Minnie-chan. Don't scare me like that", the boy replied in Japanese. He got up as the latter began giggling and rounded the bench to be beside his friend.
 
"Seriously Seungri. We need to go shopping", the other mused while Seungri just groaned.
 
"Sungmin, I haven't even been in Korea for a day and you're trying to torture me to death already", the boy complained.
 
"Oh shut up Seungri-ah. Oh come here, let's take a picture for my homepage", the other boy asked. Seungri groaned again while gazing at his friend. Sungmin wore the latest Korean fashions, and eyeliner. He was a famous Ulzzang and was extremely kind to his fans. Always blessing them with as many selcas as he could manage. Sungmin had black hair like Seungris, although his was a bit longer then the pandas. The ulzzang had beautiful milky colored skin, M shaped lips, and silky smooth and straight hair. He had on a pair of jeans, white high tops, white jacket, with a matching baby pink scarf and oversized beanie. The boy was marveled at for his bunny like looks, yet still possesing the ability to up anyone who tried to come near him. 
 
On the other hand, Seungri was not NEARLY as cute as his best friend. The boy who was slightly taller, wore a simple pair of black jeans, a white tank, and a light jacket, with black hightops, with ofcourse... Sungmin's bright pink scarf now wrapped around half his face.
 
"HURRY UP SLOWPOKE. MY FANS CAN'T WAIT ALL DAY!", the boy shouted while grabbing Seungri's jacket and dragging him close to him, positioning his phone in an upward fashion to snap a pic. The panda gave a disgusted look as Sungmin's iPhone camera reflected their two faces in the screen.
 
"Yah, hurry up and smile you grumpy !", Sungmin yelled. People passing by giggled at their little scene. Sometimes, they really did seem like a real couple. The taller boy sighed again before giving a bright smile. The ulzzang quickly snapped a pic and shoved the taller boy away, walking off.
 
"If you don't hurry it on up we'll NEVER make it to school", the pretty boy jeered, leaving an extremly frustrated Seungri behind to catch up.
 
After Seungri had caught up with the bunny they had bickered for a good 10 minutes before finding themselves inside the Administration office of their school.
 
"Well Seungri-sshi we do hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Let's hope you won't be following in your hyungs footsteps. Ne~?" the Principal said with a smile on his face, only a slight look of worry in his eyes. Seungri nodded and smiled politely.
 
"You are so intelligent and gifted Seungri. I would hate to see you throw away all that potential and become like your brother did. You must be better then that, you MUSN'T end up like that reject. We expect great things from you Seungri-ah. Now, go to class.', The Principal ordered. Not needing to be told twice, Seungri respectfully left the office to find Sungmin outside waiting for him. 
 
Sungmin paled as he saw Seungri's angry expression.
 
"Hey how'd it g- Douano Seungi-chan??", The bunny asked worried.
 
"I move to another ing country and I STILL can't escape that bastard. No matter, WHERE I go in life... I'm ALWAYS being compared to him... He can really just go and die for all I care", the panda spat harshly in Japanese.
 
 
Sungmin smiled sympathetically. The bunny had met Seungri while he was living in Japan, and when he was there. He learned that Seungri was CONSTANTLY compared to his eldest step brother. He was always told to NEVER be like him and that he had a responsibility to be intelligent and responsible. Seungri's eldest brother basically made a hell on earth for the youngest. When he would run off to party with his friends, their parents would yell at HIM instead to study and become a lawyer, not like his brother. The pressure was so overwelhming for Seungri. The constant nagging and pressure to be successful kept the boy from having any sense of normalcy.
 
Sungmin pitied Seungri,The young boy had been put on a ridiculously high horse with even higher standards at an extremely young age. He couldn't even live normally because of his punk older brother. Always living in the shadows of his mistakes, Seungri hated it the most.
 
No, he hated him the most.
 
Seungri had just moved to Seoul from Japan. Quickly adjusting to the new life, he even found himself moved in with his bestfriend Sungmin. The new japanese boy was becoming quite the topic of conversation at their humble little school, his unreal ability to converse fluently in Japanese and Korean, fabulous grades, his active participation in school events... What made the girls swoon was his somewhat cold attitude, after all the passes made on him, he didn't do a thing. The boy was an illustration of the absolute perfect student. 
 
After a few months of living with Sungmin, the boy decided it was time to find a job of his own and stop living with his friend. Sungmin's family was extremely kind and insisted he stayed, but he didn't want to become any more of a burden to the Lee's.
 
That was how Seungri found himself at the front door of an extremely run down looking house, in a poor area of Seoul. The button for the doorbell had been melted,making it more than difficult to ring it. The panda decided on just rapping at the door. After a few crashes and screams later, the door whipped open.
 
"Ugh. What do you want ?", a deep raspyish voice asked, dripping with irritation. A man wearing only a rose red robe answered the door. Had Seungri not heard his voice he would've automatically assumed it was a woman. He had long black hair and effeminate features.
 
"Hello Sir, I called about the room for rent?", the student answered politely. The man gave a cold stare while sizing the pale boy up.
 
"Oh . Right, forgot. Well, get in. It's cold", the man hissed while walking away from the door, allowing the newcomer to let himself in. Seungri silently took in his surroundings with a noncomplacent expression. The wallpaper on the walls were peeling, the furniture was busted or completely in pieces. For lack of better words, the place was a hole.
 
The red robed man continued into the kitchen, not even glancing at the couple making out on the sofa near the living room. The raven haired beauty grabbed a bottle of beer before exiting the equally dismantled kitchen and up the stairs. Seungri didn't really expect any less of the place he was at, the rent was so cheap that conditions like these are bareable. 
 
"For 50,000 won a month, I didnt think you'd expect any less", the owner said while opening a slight scratched up wooden door. He revealed an empty room, with few furnishings. The walls were faded and had occasional cracks and stains splattered across them. There was a single bed in the corner, with a nightstand. There was one dresser on the opposite side of the room with a small lamp on top of it.
 
"This is it. Theirs only one bathroom and theirs only cold water. Plus, theirs more tenants... So you'll have to make sure you hurry up when you shower, and no washer and dryer. Theirs a laundry place a few blocks from here so you'll have to deal.", the man said, now observing the young boy who was looking around the room. 
 
"I'll take it", he said shortly before handing an envelope to the latter. He opened the envelope and counted all the money in there and gaped.
 
"Wait, this is-"
 
"I'm paying in advance for the next few months. The thing I need the most right now is a roof over my head", the boy answered with a knowing look. The man nodded while sticking the envelope inside his robe.
 
"The names Kim Heechul, and I guess I'm your new landlord...Whatever...",the man said while looking at the younger up and down.
 
"Lee Seungri, Thank you for renting this room to me", he said while bowing. Almost all the money he had left was given to the new landlord, there was no way he wanted to be a burden to Sungmin, or anyone else for that matter.
 
"Looks like your a student, so... Understand that goes down around here and this ain't exactly the quietest neighborhood you decided to slum in. So studying, may be a little difficult", Heechul said while Seungri ped his duffel and began putting his clothes away.
 
"Trust me, I'll be fine", the boy reassured without even looking up. Heechul his heel to leave but stopped and turned around.
 
"Make sure you lock your doors... In here, or when your taking a shower...Always....There are a few creepy ers who pass through this house..", the landlord said before exiting and closing the door behind him. Seungri stared at the door for a while before getting up and locking it. Heechul was right outside in the hallway. He ran a slim hand through his wavy hair wondering why such a young boy would want to live in this God Forsaken place.
 

 

"I'm Serious guys. I'm like SO WORRIED about him. I can't even call since he doesn't own a phone!", the bunny blurted out a little frantic. He was in his room, which was mostly pink. Beside him was a boy with wavy blonde hair, and another with dirty blonde hair, frowning at his hyungs.

"Chill Sungmin-ah. Sounds like he's your boyfriend, not your bestfriend", the wavy haired one stated not even bothering to look up as he filed his nails.

"But do you think he'll be okay??", Sungmin said while squeezing his bunny close. The dirty blonde haired boy gave him an angelic smile,"Yes hyung. I think Seungri-sshi will be juuust fine. He seems to be very self sufficient".

"Or he couldn't take all the pink in this room"

The three looked up to see a short boy at Sungmin's door. He had a red varsity jacket on and a sarcastic smirk.

"Shut up Henry!", Sungmin yelled as the short boy made his way into the room, dropping a duffel onto the floor. He sat down and smiled at the other people present.

"Why do I always get called to your girly meetings for? I'm on the wrestling team for Christs Sake...It's not like the last time when you were gonna force me to drive you to Ulzzang Shidae JUST so you could fanboy over Lee Chihoon... Cause if it is, I'll just snap a bit-"

"HENRY", Key said, looking up from his nails. The boy held his hands up in defeat before dropping them down. Henry spread out on the floor of Sungmins large room while the other three gossiped more. Henry had a pale complexion, much paler then all three of the flower boys in the room combined. He had chubby cheeks and an adorable eye smile, however, his toned and ribbed body contrasted his childlike features. 

Key, who was now painting his nails as Sungmin droned on about Seungri, was much prettier. Key's facial features resembled that of a cat, with a constant hint of playfulness in his round eyes. He had on black eyeliner with a hint of gold in it, and natural pouty pink lips. He was dressed cutely with an oversized tee, jeans, and a colorful scarf wrapped around his neck. Key had a style all his own. Out of their group of friends he was the most like a 'Diva', flaunting his flamboyant attitude whenever and wherever. He didn't really give a damn what people thought. Being an ulzzang and recieving hate every day was a contributing factor to his attitude. What most people figured it was the fact that he was raised in America and considered him a 'foreigner'. 

The dirty blonde haired boy, gazed at his hyung understandingly as he spoke about their friend. His name was Taemin, and he was the youngest of the four. Taemin had flawless skin and bright eyes. The boy was almost ALWAYS happy, it was quite a rare sight to see the dancer upset. He dressed normally with only a pair of jeans and a long sleeve, his blonde hair slight brushing over his eyes. Taemin's character had a center of pure innocence that he seemed to always radiate. It was something his hyungs admired, yet irritated them. 

What snapped the maknae from listening to Sungmin was the sound of his phone ringing. His eyes lit up as he read the caller i.d.

"HI ONEW-HYUNGGGG", the boy yelled happily. A chuckle was heard from the other line as the older boy spoke. For some reason the entire room grew silent as Taemin talked to Onew. Even Henry sat up from laying down to hear the conversation.

"Can I go out this Friday? Sorry no can do Hyung. Minho is taking me out to dinner and we're gonna see a movie later- Oh he's calling me, I gotta go hyung. Byeeeeee", the blonde said while switching calls.

"Hey Babe! Yeah, Uh Huh. Yeah I'm just at Minnie-Hyungs house", the boy said while slowly exiting the room and closing the door. He wanted to be away while speaking to his boyfriend.

When the door clicked, the three elder boys sighed.

"Dude, I feel SOO bad for Onew...", Henry said with a sad expression.

"I swear, he's liked Taeminnie forEVER but the little frog prince got to him before he could", Key said irritated, actually looking up and glaring at no one in particular.

"I wish Taemin wasn't so blind. I feel so bad for Onew... Always friendzoned", Sungmin said sadly while looking down. Key stared at him with a knowing look. There was a hidden meaning behind that statement which only they could understand. Henry just huffed, feeling sad for their hyung.

Their was a slightly awkward silence until another phone rang. 

It was Henry's. The boy whipped it out and looked at the caller i.d, quickly he answered and a sea of English words came out.

"Hey Bro! Whatsup? Naw It's all good here. Yeah schools been good, wrestling too ! Won my last couple of matches so it's been pretty gee. How're you? That's great ! I soo miss you, How's your Mom doing? Ahh, I see. That's good. Well yeah the weathers decent. Why? Oh, your moving here that's gre- WHAT???? YOU'RE MOVING TO KOREA?"

The chipmunk stood up, completely shocked. Key smiled, understanding every bit of the conversation while Sungmin nudged him confused. Key leaned over and explained what was happening and he too smiled.

"DUDE HOLY . AWESOME. Yeah, okay.. Sure! A week from now? Alright man. Ok, talk to you later. Byeee"

"Your brother is SO handsome Henry. Like seriously, is it like a thing with all you Foreigners? Hahaha", Key said while smiling at Henry. The boy returned the joke with an eyesmile. Henry was Chinese Canadian, and once people realized or found out, they didnt let him forget it easily. While the others continued to laugh, a thought stirred in the young Canadians mind. There were two words his dear Hyung had said earlier which caught his attention.
 
Always Friendzoned
 
They probably thought they had missed what they said...
 
But he didn't, Little to his hyungs knowledge. Henry only played stupid when it came to such business. He wasn't dumb, he of all people knew what Onew was going through. To be reborn as something your soulmate can't love, was something all too familiar to the boy. The memories of heartbreak extremely vivid in his memories.Sungmin and Key were completely unaware that their Canadian maknae even knew of being reborn. Well, he did. That being one of the reasons why he hated Minho so much. Confused or not, this wasn't the first time the 'Frog Prince' had stolen Taemin away from his soulmate.
 
Henry really hated Minho. More so because of the fact that he really liked Onew. A man who was more dedicated to Taemin than anyone else. As the wrestler dwelled on the words... A wicked idea started to fester in the young Canadians head, the smirk now visible upon his face going completely unnoticed by his hyungs. 
 

Really long, but oh well. Probably have some Baeri most definitely in the next chapter. Sorry if its long and boring, I just need to introduce the characters one by one. Almost every one will have an indepth into like Seungri's. ALLLL in good time XDD LOL I'd like to thank the two people I have subscribed to my story so far ^^ I appreciate youuuuu~ DONT WORRY, progress may be a little slow for some couples, and really fast for others :D so please stay tuned for Zhoury, Baeri, Jongkey, Ontae, Minkhun, Kangteuk, Hanchul, Eunhae, and Kyumin ^^. Sorry if its a little confusing at first. But itll clear up as the story progresses.

 

btw, 50,000 won in Korea is like $50 USD.... DIIIRT CHEAP. Just in case u were wondering.... sooo comment, subscribe, readddd ;P