Final

Into The New World

It's been 8 years ever since we known each other, but why does it feel that we didn't know each other before? I thought to myself. I remember the first time we met. You were a bright and loud girl but at the same time, caring and kind-hearted. Despite the cold image that I had given, you start the conversation first, trying to know me better. Whenever I am pissed off with certain things, you were always there for me. Till this day, I myself can't imagine that I had fallen for you.

 

I remember the first time that we hold hands, we hugged, we kissed. We were such a lovely dovely couple that everyone, including our members were envy about our relationship. But all these never last.

 

Flashback

" Tiffany, we need to talk. " I told the younger girl beside me.

" Jessica, please. I know is my fault. " She looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

" Nope, Tiff. It's not your fault. "

" Jess, please. I know is my fault for cheating with Taeyeon. Please give me another chance. I really love you a lot. "

" It's not your fault, Tiff. It's my fault.. for not treating you well enough..." My tears began to roll down my cheeks.

" Jess, please don't cry. I.. I don't deserve your tears. I am really sorry.." She try to wipe away my tears but I hold her hands instead.

" Tiff..." I paused.

" Yes? " She responded.

" L-Let's b-break up.. " I said and run out of the house.

" N-No! Jess! Please! Hear me out! " She ran after me.

But it's too late. I sat on the seat of the cab and asked the driver to drive me to the airport.

 

End Of Flashback

Why...Tiff.. Why Taeyeon..? It hurts me so much to see you and her, my closest friend, together...Maybe because of me not treating you well enough, not being there for you as much as she did. Perhaps, she deserve your love more than I did. Perhaps, she love you more than I did. That's why..you choose her over me..Or.. because of me not knowing you well enough..

I drive along the road and saw a pink banner on that particular cafe. That cafe, is Tiffany's favourite cafe when we last have our concert here. Pink banner is part of the reason why she like this cafe this much. I remember the first time we went inside, just the two of us. That is the first time we actually kissed because of the caramel coffee right beside your lips.

'Screechhhhhhhhhhhhh' my car bang towards a tree.

I can feel blood trickling down from my head. It's painful , but not as painful as breaking up with you.. Stephanie Hwang Mi Young.. My vision became blur and I feel like passing out. How I wish I can see you the last time.. Tears are streaming down. Maybe death is a better choice. Farewell, Mi Young.

 

 

I wake up and find myself in a hospital. God, why are you doing this to me? I feel that my hand is being hold by someone. That warmth, is so familar.

" Tiff? " I called out

" Jess...? " She looked up to me.

" Oh my god! Jess! Do you know how worry I am?! How am I suppose to survive without you?! "

" W-Why are you here? "

" What do you mean by why am I here? " There she is, crying her heart out.

" You are suppose to be with Taeyeon not here. " I said harshly.

" We broke up. " I saw a short blonde girl looking at me. It's Taeyeon..

" Sica ah~. Give Tiffany a chance will you? For the past few months, she had been here everyday taking care of you while you are in coma. I can see that the person she really love is you, not me. What happened between us are nothing but mistake. Sorry. " Taeyeon continue.

" Yeah thats right! " The rest of the girls shouted.

" Where do you guys come from? " I asked. I was sure that nobody was here in a minute ago.

" We had always been here! It's just that you are too focused on Tiffany. " Yuri replied with a sarcastic tone.

" Unnies~ Shall we move out first? "

" Yeah Seohyun is right, hahahaa. That two need some time! " That ahjumma laughter Taeyeon laughed.

" Taeng..."

" Yes Sica? "

" You okay? "

" Of course I am! For the past few months, I had straightened out my thoughts! Moreover, I am with Sunny now hehe."

They closed the door behind them and left both of us alone.

" Wow.." I still can't believe that Taeyeon is with Sunny.

Tiffany look at me with curious eyes.

" Oh nothing. I am just happy for Taeyeon and Sunny. " I smiled.

" Jess, I love you. " That three words that I haven't heard for a while.

" I love you too, Tiff. "

 

 

Author's Note: Thank you for reading! It's quite short actually... Should I make a sequel? Do comment too! Last but not least, Happy New Year!